BostonBruins1988

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your 123 Kid CAW is awesome but your CAW of the 123 Kid needs his finishers fixed. On your 123 Kid CAW you have given him the X-Factor times 3 when Waltman never did the X-Factor as his finisher as at any point during his time as in the New Generation Era as the 123 Kid.

Waltman didn't start doing the X-Factor Facebuster in the WWE until he returned to WWE as X-Pac. The only time Waltman did the X-Factor as 123 Kid was when Waltman was in CHIKARA.

I have watched WWE since 1993 and the only time I have seen Waltman use the X-Factor Facebuster in the WWE as his finisher there was during his time as X-Pac so for a New Generation Era themed 123 Kid his finishers should be Diving Moonsault Body Press (the move he beat Razor Ramon with) and the Diving Legdrop.

123 Kid finishers in WWE during the New Generation were:

- 2:53 - 2:59 (Diving Moonsault Body Press which was also the move he famously beat Razor Ramon with)

- 3:26 - 3:40 (123 Kid's Pretzel Roll submission move which I am not sure is in the game.)

- 7:55 - 8:02 (123 Kid's Diving Legdrop Finisher)

New Generation was my favorite era though it is a shame that the era has never had a big in-game roster in WWE unlike the Attitude Era, Ruthless Agression and Universe eras due to fact that videogames were on 16-bit consoles back then.

taurus: what i would like to request from you is that you make and post an accurate 123 kid moveset for all of us to download. caw makers like myself have a hard enough time making the creation let alone spending extra time editing every move. So could you make a moveset so i can download it? as well as others. it's a good way to contribute and helps everyone out.

My moveset is the syxx dlc but i did change some things like i think the sigs and taunts.

taurus: what i would like to request from you is that you make and post an accurate 123 kid moveset for all of us to download. caw makers like myself have a hard enough time making the creation let alone spending extra time editing every move. So could you make a moveset so i can download it? as well as others. it's a good way to contribute and helps everyone out.

My moveset is the syxx dlc but i did change some things like i think the sigs and taunts.

1993-1996 1-2-3 Kid Moveset. (Season Pass required)

Tags: 123 Kid, CAWs.ws

No Bronco Buster and X-Factor is in the moveset since he didn't start doing them in WWE until his return as X-Pac and I was focusing on those 4 years.

Schoolboy is only available as a Leverage Pin and Waltman used more than one Leverage Pin in his WWE career as 1-2-3 Kid such as the Victory Roll but we can only have 1 Leverage Pin in moveset so I went with the Victory Roll.

No Headlock & Flurry Punch in the game which I remember him using so I used Fury Punch as a replacement.

He used to do a Double Dropkick but the move isn't in the game as a regular tag team move.

I watched a lot of 123 Kid matches today on Youtube to refresh my memory which is why I hadn't replied until now.

Iceman, seriously dude you have done a GREAT favor to all of us by uploading all of these for us. I literally just downloaded like 30 of these to use in my "New Generation" Universe.

One quick question. Do all of these CAWs have full movesets and entrances, or is this something I will have to work on acquiring otherwise? Thanks again for all of your hard work making this game so much better than it already is.

no problem guys....every character has a somewhat moveset, not the most accurate but accurate enough finishers, signatures taunts, running,diving most have been altered, entrances are just regular intros that i thought worked best...i don't like breaking up intros because i find the camera switches to many times to the crowd. But i would still love if someone made 100% accurate movesets to help out. Taurus made a 123 kid accurate moveset mine was the syxx dlc which again is accurate enough because the guy sean waltman has used all those moves but the character 123 kid didn't use all of them.

DL'd pretty much all of these, you did a excellent job so far bringing these guys into WWE 2k14.

Only little issue I have is on Ahmed Johnson's NOD attire. The African band clearly isn't connected to his trunks when you see him up close (in entrance, etc.) ~ it should be down about an inch or two. [or is it supposed to be like this?] If you ever have time can you fix that and reupload him? He's basically perfect other than that little minor gripe.

Thought this was pretty funny so i figured I would share it here for you, Iceman:

I ran a 40-man Royal Rumble using probably 35 of your created guys along with Hogan, Retro Flair, Retro Taker, Yokozuna, and Warrior. And who was this mega-star studded rumble won by, you ask?

None other than.......

DUKE "THE DUMPSTER" DROESE, who last eliminated The Undertaker.

This is why I feel there needs to be some sort of "survival" attribute or something for Royal Rumble purposes.

Archived