Jweb's ROH

jweb1331

Sorry for the links would not let me post all the pics.

Tomasso Ciampa

credit dr. vries for his wwe 13 caw

n46ulx.jpg

Blue/Black

2dwda3o.jpg

Yellow/Maroon

Black/White

Chris Hero

credit dr. vries for his wwe 13 caw

33w8w0x.jpg

Camo

Blue

Green

Roderick Strong

339loaa.jpg

H O T

Green

Grey

Black

El Generico

credit shattered for his wwe 13 caw

34j2csz.jpg

2djv59g.jpg

Exclamation Mark

Old School

Jigsaw

Used in game mask

Red

Blue

fixed the mask color so it matches the tights

Green

His Vulture Squad attire

Jimmy Rave

28is2zd.jpg

White

Red

Blue

Lite Blue

Matt Jackson

Credit to bobby de niero as i used his nose, mouth and jaw area as a base

359kbrt.jpg

spray lines

zebra pant bottoms

green old school

Nick Jackson

2qiwm7o.jpg

spray lines

zebra pant bottoms

green old school

Michael Elgin

Full credit for the hair goes to the d from his wwe 13 caw, thank you so much for the idea on this

10455zm.jpg

Yellow singlet

Green singlet

Lite Blue singlet

The Prodigy Mike Bennett

Updated face and body morphing

2d1wq47.jpg

Zebra

Pink

Blue

Adam Cole

Credit to pac and the d, mostly theirs with a few tweaks

Credit to oldsie and godflow for the hair

Added a few hair strands to the side of head as it seems he always as a few hanging loose.

jk9kjm.jpg

Navy Blue

Kevin Steen

Credit to nwoldschool for his wwe 12 caw as a base for this.

n37y8p.jpg

Kill Steen Kill

Tuxedo Shirt

Fight Steen Fight

This is really good. Are you gonna have any alt. colors for his singlet?

yellow, green, and lite blue

The attire looks good... not feeling the face... look at (I don't remember if it was D or Pac's) that one from last year as that face was spot on.

sorry you dont like it but, thanx for liking the attire

Check out the way I did his hair last year; I think it's probably the best way (after hours and hours trying different things). Solid start for sure and the attire looks great!

thanx for the compliment, looked at yours from last yr and do like the hair is it paint tooled or is there a special way you did it?

great work here, his face looks spot on with the hood up but a little off when its gone, probably the hairline or the head shape either way this will definitely be my Elgin this year

edit: what is your gamertag?

great work here, his face looks spot on with the hood up but a little off when its gone, probably the hairline or the head shape either way this will definitely be my Elgin this year

edit: what is your gamertag?

think its the crappy picture and maybe a way to fix the hair

gamertag is jweb1331

Cool to see you're still around. I don't think I've seen you anywhere since the SvRHardcore days.

CAW looks great. Face is spot on and the attire looks good as well. I think the hairline is too thick though. I'd add some designs to it to thin out the hair. Maybe some flesh colored loin face designs?

Haven't been around really, is nice to be remembered though.

thanx for the compliments am really trying to figure the hairline out, am checking into so many ways to fix it from the way the d did his last yr, to just trying to add designs to an in game hair, just dont know how im going to fix it.

I really like this. I wanted to make him myself, looks like I won't need to. ;)

I only have one problem - The hair. It seems way too thick and full, his bald spot won't be there with this hair either. I do think you did a good job with what's possible though.

Def digging this. Yea, his hairstyle is quite interesting. LOL

thanx man means a lot

off topic love your movesets there great

Preciate that fam. Do you need a set for Elgin? If so, I could add him to next week's list.

Def digging this. Yea, his hairstyle is quite interesting. LOL

thanx man means a lot

off topic love your movesets there great

Preciate that fam. Do you need a set for Elgin? If so, I could add him to next week's list.

would be great man but, no rush take your time

also know you probably have or will see this but, i usually just use this for him as it fills most slots

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYXRm0Bn8mI

updated in first post finally got the hair done and other attires just came easily after that. Again thanx D for the suggestion on the hair.

that hair looks 2000 times better... good job. Finally we got a bucklebomb this year! It was always a glaring hole in his moveset. I would suggest working on the eye and brow area now as that is what will nail Elgin... D did it perfectly last year... capturing his "I am always in a bad mood" look. While this already looks good... his face just needs more detailing... the eye area makes him look too young/nice (I know he is young but he looks way older than he is) Here is a pic of D's for comparison. Not saying yours doesn't look good, because it does... but clearly you have talent and I feel like if you spent some more time on this you could really nail it. I think you can do it, because you have done a great job so far.

142fts7.png

that hair looks 2000 times better... good job. Finally we got a bucklebomb this year! It was always a glaring hole in his moveset. I would suggest working on the eye and brow area now as that is what will nail Elgin... D did it perfectly last year... capturing his "I am always in a bad mood" look. While this already looks good... his face just needs more detailing... the eye area makes him look too young/nice (I know he is young but he looks way older than he is) Here is a pic of D's for comparison. Not saying yours doesn't look good, because it does... but clearly you have talent and I feel like if you spent some more time on this you could really nail it. I think you can do it, because you have done a great job so far.

142fts7.png

I agree the hair does look so much better, i however do need to fix the bottom of it dont know what i was thinking bringing it to a point.

I see what your saying but, he does'nt always have that super pissed look all the time, that's more im cutting a promo look. Mine does need a little more 'brow angle to add it but, game does a lot on its own to add to facial expressions, as you can see in the pic below he stares at the camera but, not in an angry screaming look

rstzww.jpg

@righteous within the next 2 weeks im shooting for a release, so no immediate rush

Digging the update. Just let me know like 2 days before you wanna upload, and I'll knock the set out then. How is the hairstyle situation looking in game?

Thank You so much for your help with the moveset. It looks great i shortened the point a lot and made it look much better.

Damn that's good!

Thank You

Any idea when this will be uploaded?

Shooting for week of Thanksgiving have a psycho and a prodigy to try and maybe a mount rushmore

Archived