Diesel

Kane

Big Show or Tensai

Edge

Batista

Shawn Michaels

Triple H

Punk

Need to beat him with these guys to unlock everything. I've unlocked all the photos and I guess WM outfits. Lost so many times with Edge, and using Bundy was so annoying. Did pretty well with Show because Taker kept doing wakeup taunts to Show that made Show face away, making Taker turn Show around and allowing me to reverse finishers. Punk having a submission finisher was the best.

Easiest way? Stop sucking at the game.

lmao @ the guy who gave him a diva's move set, your work ethic is probably horrible.

1. There's a lot of people on this forum that aren't all that great at the game. Stop speaking for everybody when in reality you're just speaking for yourself.

2. You can't judge a work ethic on a decision made in a video game.

Get off your high horse.

Stay outside the ring. Period. Don't go in until until he's on red and you have a finisher. If he kicks out, get the *censored* out.

Took me 20 something times to beat him with HBK. Wanted to make him tap with Hell's Gate,but Shawn'O didn't have move thief.

Wow, mine was the exact opposite. I beat Taker on my 2nd try with HBK, but it took me over 10 tries with King Kong Bundy. I blame the fuzzy screen filter of the old WM arenas.

Archived