Easy way to beat the streak?

NickRedMachine

I can confirm that he has kicked out of reversed Tombstones nearly every time when I try them. Only time he didn't kick out was when I used a Move Thief with Triple H and Tombstoned him on a steel chair. Might see if I can Move Thief again sometime soon and see what happens

i would but taker doesn't have the tombstone I beat the whole thing just by changing his moveset to a divas

I remember in SvR '07 when you had to beat Great Khali with Mickie James and i changed his moveset to a divas.Nostalgia <3

i would but taker doesn't have the tombstone I beat the whole thing just by changing his moveset to a divas

What?!? Don't even play this game, go play that TNA game where the is no legendary Streak which is finally being given its credit(in a game) and gives us an actual really good challenge. I hope the Undertaker streak is ended this year so people like you can not exploit this game mode(cause they suck) in another game.

What?!? Don't even play this game, go play that TNA game where the is no legendary Streak which is finally being given its credit(in a game) and gives us an actual really good challenge. I hope the Undertaker streak is ended this year so people like you can not exploit this game mode(cause they suck) in another game.

umm all I care about is unlocking the photos after that I prob never use the mode again all I use is caw universe and story designer

I remember in SvR '07 when you had to beat Great Khali with Mickie James and i changed his moveset to a divas.Nostalgia <3

That match where you had to be Mick Foley and defeat Mankind, Cactus Jack, and Dude Love in a 3-on-1 match as well. Although I think in addition to switching their movesets to divas I also used a hacked moveset for Foley.

Are you talking about actually stealing it (with the technique), or reversing it? Because I've hit him with a tombstone/pin combo after reversing his own tombstone...and he can definitely kick out.

Stealing it with RB+Y or R1 + Triangle. He never kicks out.

I remember when you could change mickie to triple h's moveset so he couldnt block any move.

lmao i did that on SvR 07 too, i didnt edit Taker's moves when i beat him though

I first beat him with Goldberg after a few attempts using other characters, I then beat him with diesel to unlock his other attire and took him up the ramp and fought him on the entrance and jackknifed him around 2-3 times before taking him back into the ring and giving him another, the lights went out, i ran out, then beat him with a bell shot and jackknife.

Why would you want to ruin the mode by finding an exploit to win? The mode is there so you have a challenge to beat.

This! The whole idea of this mode is to put up an extremely awesome match with the deadman. Pinning him in under a minute is not what I'd consider an awesome match...

Why would you want to ruin the mode by finding an exploit to win? The mode is there so you have a challenge to beat.

This! The whole idea of this mode is to put up an extremely awesome match with the deadman. Pinning him in under a minute is not what I'd consider an awesome match...

Maybe not but some players want a easy way. I thought id give it a try for a laugh and noticed when he did the lights go out and when he appeared behind me he just stalled and did nothing.

So it seems there only 4 streak unlockables then. Beat him with Kane, HBK, Batista, Diesel or Bundy.

Why is Diesel or Bundy. Couldnt they have added another photo?

I notice Punk wasent on the list.

Maybe not but some players want a easy way. I thought id give it a try for a laugh and noticed when he did the lights go out and when he appeared behind me he just stalled and did nothing.

So it seems there only 4 streak unlockables then. Beat him with Kane, HBK, Batista, Diesel or Bundy.

i thought punk was on the list

edge is aswell iirc

i may be wrong though

i thought punk was on the list

edge is aswell iirc

i may be wrong though

This is whats got me stumped Im going by achievements list but people are saying additional photos.

Archived