Do you think the ''hidden'' entrances are glitches?

NickRedMachine

I honestly think that if you pick for example, Paul Bearer and Undertaker and they have a special entrance in exhibition, that it's a glitch, and they'll patch it out. Espescially considering the fact that if you choose another manager, it won't work.

I hope they ain't patching that shit out.

Considering they've been in the game for years I don't see why they'd change it now.

Not totally sure you understand what a glitch actually is...

Pretty terrible topic we have going on here.

Take it easy bro. The glitch would be that they trigger when you select the right circumstances. It's just weird to me how you can edit them if you make the attire needed for it the default attire.. it just seems to be out of place.

Sounds like it was programmed in, and doing exactly what it's supposed to.

So not a glitch..

Well, that's what I hope. Not that it's an error that occurs by circumstance.. Oh well, the overall vibe seems to be it's certainly NOT a glitch, so the topic can be closed.

What is a glitch i think that alberto del rio old trons, the ones with the house. I assign them, play a match with his wm.27 gear and i get his wm entranve, exactly as in wm mode but not his.side and curvetrons.

But i choose wm 27 arena in exhibition and i gt his trons, but not un other arenas. I mean you jave his trons in cae but with his.mexicab flag minitron and should show his old trons. Strangely in exhibition he comes with them so theyre definitely in exhibition but only shows up in wm 27

I think its a glith. Try out what im saying.

Archived