WLF/CAWS.WS Official CAW Download Database (PS3)

Grits N Gravy

EDIT: Mods are being scumbags and are removing the "Original Thread" links if the CAW is hosted on another site. The reason given is "advertising". Classy.

For the 2014 season, I will regularly update this thread which will feature the best CAWs that the PS3 community has to offer.

The purpose of this thread is to act as a 1 stop shop for our community members. This WILL NOT trump any CAW creators topics as I will link directly to their topics when I add one of their CAWs to this list.

It will also benefit and feature CAWs that get created early in the lifecycle of 2k14, which in past years resulted in the topic getting buried in this forum as more and more creations get made and the CAW fades from the public eye despite it being top notch work.

This topic is also hosted over on the WLF site

*Due to the fact that I use both CAWS.WS and WLF, the "Original Topic" may be on the opposite website, especially if the creator only uses one of the sites.*

Communities supported: CAWS.WS

Feel free to recommend this thread for a sticky

Basic Rules of the Thread:

• Wrestlers are listed in alphabetical order (by first name) for ease of browsing.
  • Only CAWs that are fully completed and uploaded will be posted here.
  • Only downloadable CAWs will be featured. If you see a CAW that can't be downloaded or is no longer available on the CC server, notify me in the thread and he/she will be removed.
  • Suggestions/Recommendations for a CAW to be added to this list are welcome at any time in the comments thread. Please provide a link to either the thread or the images, but DO NOT post the image as a comment as it takes up space.
  • CAWs from WLF will also be featured here, so please feel free to recommend a CAW hosted on other sites as well that you have come across.
  • This is not the place to make CAW requests, please do so in the appropriate forum.
  • Just because you've made a wrestler that hasn't already been listed, doesn't mean they will be added. The CAW must be of high quality. No low effort CAWs here.
  • CAWs will be limited to 1 CAW per wrestler, per era. Example: Attitude Era Jeff Hardy, WWE face paint Hardy, and TNA Hardy will be considered as 3 different CAWS and are all acceptable and will be posted. However, 3 Hardy's from the same era will NOT be accepted, just 1. (This does not apply to attires, you may have 4 attires from the same era on 1 CAW)
  • Further clarification of the above rule: If 3 people make a Face Paint/WWE Champion Era CAW of Jeff Hardy, only ONE of those three will be featured here as the best of the best Jeff Hardy for that era. However, there may be other Jeff Hardys on this list, but they will be from a different era of his career.
  • Check back regularly as it's possible and very likely that a CAW of a wrestler on this database may have been replaced with a more improved version as more and more CAWs get created.
  • CAWs created with Superstar heads will be strongly evaluated and criticized before they get approved for this database. Since the hard part (the face) is done for you, If the attire does not have a "WOW" factor, or the CAW doesn't stand out in any meaningful way, they will not be accepted on this database. Please do not flood the community creations and 2k servers with low effort CAWs.

A ==============

B ==============

• Big Bossman - Created by jdbchurch - Original Thread

Search Tags: WLF, jdbchurch 4p1i.jpg

• Booker T - Created by RedRandom (Credits: Righteous) - Original Thread

Tags: Redrandom, WLF ?6QZeXiJ.jpg

• Bray Wyatt - Conversion by GameVolt (Credits: NWOldskool, AJ Sim, TheHippopotomus, Defract and Dr Vries) - Original Thread

Tags: Gamevolt cyVHwbl.jpg

• British Bulldog - Created by jdbchurch - Original Thread

Search Tags: WLF, jdbchurch iesp.jpg

C ==============

• CM Punk (Superstar Heads) - Created by GameVolt - Original Thread

Tags: Gamevolt 0sng.jpgihxr.jpg8qng.jpg1waq.jpg

• Crush - Created by Old School - Original Thread

Tags: lukemcqueen, wlf 8FsF2H7.jpg

• Crush (Demolition) - Created by Old School - Original Thread

Tags: lukemcqueen, wlf eazc.jpg0tt2.jpg

• Curtis Axel - Created by GameVolt - Original Thread

Tags: GamevoltaUyFIJ7.jpg

D ==============

• Daniel Bryan (Superstar Heads) - Created by GameVolt - Original Thread

??Tags: Gamevoltfmhk.jpg8qx0.jpgznvj.jpgjf3a.jpg

• Demolition

Look under A, C & S for Ax, Crush & Smash, respectively.

• Diamond Dallas Page - Created by RedRandom (Credits: Righteous & Kim666) - Original Thread

Tags: WLF, RedRandom, DDP kCE3vt5.jpg

• Doink The Clown - Created by Iceman5533 - Original Thread

Tags: WLF, Iceman5533 DoinkTheClown.jpg

E ==============

• Erick Rowan - Created by Jeb2830 (Credits - RoKaDitz, Shattered!, Dr. Vries, NWOldskool and TheNoModder) - Original Thread

Search tags: Jeb, Erick Rowan, WyattBd6slrL.jpg

F ==============

G ==============

H ==============

• "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan - Created by jdbchurch - Original Thread

Search Tags: WLF, jdbchurchowvu.jpg

I ===============

J ===============

• Jerry "The King" Lawler - Created by Iceman5533 - Original Thread

Tags: WLF, Iceman5533 JerryTheKingLawler.jpg

• Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart - Created by Iceman5533 - Original Thread

Tags: WLF, Iceman5533 JimNeidhart.jpg

• Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka - Created by jdbchurch - Original Thread

?Search Tags: WLF, jdbchurche6xo.jpg

K ===============

• Kerry Von Erich - Created by Scurll -

Irjokxv.jpg

L ===============

• Lex Luger - Created by Iceman5533 - Original Thread

Tags: WLF, Iceman5533 LexLuger.jpg

• Luke Harper - Created by Jeb2830 (Credits: RoKaDitz, Shattered!, Dr. Vries, NWOldskool and TheNoModder) - Original Thread

Search tags: Jeb, Luke Harper, WyattRe5lNyO.jpg?

M ===============

• Magnum TA - Created by ringrat316 -

Search tags: Magnum T.A., WLFmVhDBvO.jpg

N ===============

O ===============

• Owen Hart - Created by Iceman5533 - Original Thread

Tags: WLF, Iceman5533 OwenHart.jpg

P ===============

• Papa Shango - Created by Kradiation - Original Thread

Tags: WLF 28krib5.jpg2yo6cnk.jpg

• Paul Heyman - Created by Petchy - Original Thread

Tags: Paul Heyman, Petchy, ECW 24euyk4.png

• "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff - Created by Scurll

15SxbWu.jpg

Q ===============

R ===============

• Rick Martel - Created by Iceman5533 - Original Thread

Tags: WLF, Iceman5533 RickMartel.jpg

• Rob Van Dam (Current) - Created by Petchy - Original Thread

Search tags: RVD, Petchy, 2013, WLF jl1lsm.jpg

• Rob Van Dam (Retro) - Created by Petchy - Original Thread

Search tags: RVD, Petchy, 2013, WLF2h4gy1x.png

• "Rowdy" Roddy Piper - Created by curryboy2009 - Original Thread

Search tags: curryboy2009 fO1V2HQ.jpg

S ===============

T ===============

• Tatanka - Created by Iceman5533 - Original Thread

Tags: WLF, Iceman5533 Tatanka.jpg

• Terry Funk - Created by curryboy2009 - Original Thread

Search tags: curryboy2009 a8Ma09C.jpg

• Tito Santana - Created by Iceman5533 - Original Thread

Tags: WLF, Iceman5533 TitoSantana.jpg

U ===============

• Undertaker (Debut) - Created by Old School - Original Thread

Tags: lukemcqueen, wlf 9i1t.jpg2cpq.jpg

V ===============

• Vader - Created by jdbchurch - Original Thread

Search Tags: WLF, jdbchurch cs25.jpg

W ==============

• Wyatt Family

Look under B, E & L for Bray Wyatt, Erick Rowan & Luke Harper, respectively

X ===============

Y ===============

Z ===============

# ===============

Community Creations PS3 Hall of Fame: Kradiation - GameVolt - Tom1904 - jdbchurch - WizardofThay - Rain Always

Interesting idea. however the 1 caw per wrestler may have some flaws. for example I create William regal each year, but I stick to a very specific era of his career, the later stuff. therefore I miss all of his early WWE stuff and his WCW attires and face morph etc.

but a caw of that era may be far more relevant to the downloaded, a similar example would be the many attire eras of Jeff Hardy

Interesting idea. however the 1 caw per wrestler may have some flaws. for example I create William regal each year, but I stick to a very specific era of his career, the later stuff. therefore I miss all of his early WWE stuff and his WCW attires and face morph etc.

but a caw of that era may be far more relevant to the downloaded, a similar example would be the many attire eras of Jeff Hardy

Excellent point, Wiz. I'll revise the rule in light of this to say "No more than 1 caw of the same wrestler per era". Don't know why I didn't think of this myself.

Just to let you know Tom1904's Sting isn't completed and uploaded yet....wasn't that your first rule? Tsk tsk tsk!

Yeah, he's toying with me. He said it would be up "soon" and I went ahead and did the work to add him to the thread. I'm too lazy to do it all over again lol. Pretty sure he's in Germany so I figured he'd have it uploaded by now. Oh well! It's Tom's only CAW this year, so I'll show him as much love as I can lol.

GibsyTheGreat - Tyson Kidd

WizardofThay - William Regal

BenJericho - Mason Ryan

Dumeka - Tamina

Kartik-96 - Leo Kruger

Kartik-96 - Aiden English

Le_goldust - Rick Victor

KRradiation - Papa Shango

Devries2K - Matt Hardy

Sinclairzero - Chris Benoit

Eamon83 - Tommy Dreamer

WizardofThay - Mr. Kennedy

BenJericho - Chris Masters

Dumeka - Chyna

Dumeka - Cameron

Dumeka - Naomi

GunzofJudgment - AJ Styles

Jimmy-Shakes - Samoa Joe

BobbyBirdman - James Storm

Hope this isnt overstepping. just browsing around today i found some new ones (and some ive already dL'd) that are really good in case you havent seen any of them

Jebs generico and second comings zayn.

Man im new here and on from my phone. Just found em on cc earlier today. Dumeka has a thread up under saturi on here. She has pics of hers.

Would be a huge paib trying to do all that from my phone

Gibsy's tyson kidd is on a thread under cawey ledesma. It says wip but i dL'd earlier

The only 3 CAWs I see from kartik-96 are the same 3 CAW names that are in SecondComing's NXT project topic but K???ik's former name according his user history was KartikKannan. KartikKannan was in nCo Japan and KartikKannan's SEN name mentioned on the nCo Japan user profile is kartik-96.

Yet, Le_Goldust has the same 3 CAW names as SecondComing's plus Mickey Keenan, Adrian Neville, Tyler Breeze, Alexander Rusev, Mason Ryan, Chris Hero, Bray Wyatt, Connor O'Brian, Bo Dallas, Rick Victor, Knuckles Madsen, Enzo Amore and Mason Ryan.

Also kartik-96's Leo Kruger says the Full credit to IAMNOMODDER, Big Pete & Dr.Vries which is what SecondComing said in here.

So when downloading SecondComing CAWs should I be looking at the SEN name of Le_Goldust or kartik-96? :confused:

The only 3 CAWs I see from kartik-96 are the same 3 CAW names that are in SecondComing's NXT project topic but K???ik's former name according his user history was KartikKannan. KartikKannan was in nCo Japan and KartikKannan's SEN name mentioned on the nCo Japan user profile is kartik-96.

Yet, Le_Goldust has the same 3 CAW names as SecondComing's plus Mickey Keenan, Adrian Neville, Tyler Breeze, Alexander Rusev, Mason Ryan, Chris Hero, Bray Wyatt, Connor O'Brian, Bo Dallas, Rick Victor, Knuckles Madsen, Enzo Amore and Mason Ryan.

Also kartik-96's Leo Kruger says the Full credit to IAMNOMODDER, Big Pete & Dr.Vries which is what SecondComing said in here.

So when downloading SecondComing CAWs should I be looking at the SEN name of Le_Goldust or kartik-96? :confused:

Kartik here. Bit of a privacy problem, that's why I made a second account. Look out for kartik-96! :)

Archived