HBK Superstar Heads- Update with DX IYH 97 Uploaded

Midnight Rockers

Thought I would share these. Sorry for the crappy Ipad Pics (which drowns out a lot of detail). A version with all 3 attires is uploaded now, however I will re-upload tonight as I want to fix the hearts on the ss95 attire.
Search tags- RDK, wlf
***Quick note, with Superstar heads only the attire in slot 1 is selectable so if you want all 3 attires you will have to use 3 caw slots and just copy the correct attire to slot 1 (and change the name of the attire). Unless of course someone knows something that I don't!

xqiy.jpg

Thanks guys, right now the WM 14 attire is uploaded. I am done with Summerslam 95 and I'm currently working on DX IYH 97. I'm not so sure on One Night Only as that attire would require a silverish color that is almost impossible to replicate in PT. Maybe when textures come available though as I do have some that could work. However I would rather do Survivor Series 96' (again once textures come available) as I like that gold attire. We will see on the 4th attire.

update

Really like the DX Michaels as well, spot on, if they're on CC tight i will download and rate thumbs up later.

i was going to be working on my own Michales usiing designs and paint tools and accessories as most others weren't creative /accurate. but since youve already done them and they're probably better than mine were gong to be anyway

• 2 weeks later...

Archived