2003 HBShizzle

VirulentViper™

So, when I seen that WrestleMania 19 HBK was gonna be in the game, I got excited because there were 2 attires in particular I've wanted to have in games for a couple years now. They were never in previous games and nobody ever made them as attires for any HBK CAWs and quite honestly, I couldn't make a CAW to save my life and my PT skills don't exist. So, I tried to give 2 of my favorite HBK attires a try. I apologize in advance for the extremely bad potato-quality pictures. All I had at my disposal was a shoddy iPad camera but I know how you guys like pictures, so.. I tried. Enjoy nonetheless. I personally like the Royal Rumble one more because it's closer to the actual real-life counterpart but they both look pretty cool, I think.

Royal Rumble 2003 -- Now, you can't replicate this attire EXACTLY because his entrance attire is way different in the game than the actual one he wore and in my pictures, his entrance attire looks obnoxiously bright but I promise you, it isn't.

Template: WrestleMania 19 Attire

References:

fN0PipJ.png

aL1LXC9.png

http://www.garbageboy.com/wwe/images/hbk/photo1_large.jpg

http://www.garbageboy.com/wwe/images/hbk/photo2_large.jpg

Threads:

2KCTIQJl.jpg

DSiXW3sl.jpg

Formula:

--Entrance Attire--

Vest: 0, 255, 140

Vest Design 1: 0, 255, 35

Vest Design 2: 0, 255, 210

Belt: 0, 255, 140

Chaps: 0, 255, 27

Chaps Design 1: 0, 255, 140

Chaps Design 2: 0, 255, 210

--Wrestling Attire--

Wrist Tape: Default

Tights: 0, 255, 220

Tights Design 1: 2, 26, 220

Tights Design 2: 0, 255, 15

Tights Design 3: 2, 26, 220

Tights Design 4: 0, 255, 220

Tights Design 5: 0, 255, 220

Boots: Default

Boots Design 1: Default

SummerSlam 2003 -- Again, this one you can't replicate exactly either. His entrance attire was of course entirely different and there's a certain part of the tights you can't color correctly because it's tied to the base color of his tights which throws things off. Just inside the hearts on his attire, between the red outline and white center colors, there's a smaller outline and it's supposed to be black but the only way to make it black is to make his tights black. So.. that kinda sucks. In my pictures, you can't really see the red outline around the hearts but trust me, it's there.

Template: WrestleMania 19 Attire

References:

yj7o5iw.png

http://www.wrestling-match.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/shawn.jpg

Threads:

xGvUKs9l.jpg

HodIecel.jpg

Formula:

--Entrance Attire--

Vest: 0, 255, 27

Vest Design 1: 0, 255, 27

Vest Design 2: 0, 255, 170

Belt: 0, 255, 27

Chaps: 0, 255, 27

Chaps Design 1: 0, 255, 27

Chaps Design 2: 0, 255, 170

--Wrestling Attire--

Wrist Tape: Default

Tights: 0, 255, 255

Tights Design 1: 0, 255, 255

Tights Design 2: 2, 0, 255

Tights Design 3: 0, 255, 15

Tights Design 4: 0, 255, 15

Tights Design 5: 0, 255, 15

Boots: Default

Boots Design 1: Default

Awesome, they look great. Will for sure use these when I get enough CAWS for a ruthless aggression era universe.

Any chance on doing attires for older HBK?

Sure! If there's any in particular you want me to try, post some refs and I'll see what I can do. I'm hoping some people make some of his other RA attires using Superstar Heads. We could really get some awesome attires if someone does that.. so.. keeping my hopes up for that.

These are cool, can you do his Survivor Series 2002 Elimination Chamber "brown" attire?

I've thought about it and I wanna do it but I don't think it's really possible unless somebody does it in Superstar Heads and to be honest, I'm quite crap at anything when it comes to the creation suite if I'm doing it on my own, from scratch. So right now, I don't think that one's gonna be happening but I hope someone else is able to do it too, I'd kinda like to have the attire.

How do you edit his WM 12 attire? It doesn't seem possible because it doesn't pop up under retro HBK. The same way his chap attires for later WM's don't come up.

If you completed all of the objectives during the WM 12 Iron Man match in 30 Years of WrestleMania, it should've unlocked after that and you should be able to edit it in Superstar Threads. If you have it, yeah, it should be with the retro model.

So is it not possible to use different entrance gear to say a certain model where the tights suit you?

I think I'm mildly retarded because I don't understand what you're saying.

I'll take a few requests, if there's anything anybody wants done. It'd be a great help if you could post reference pics too but if there's any that are nearly impossible, like for example.. if you ask me to do Jericho's "2013" attires, I won't be doing those because.. well, that'd require Superstar Heads and I can't PT worth crap. Literally. So, I won't be doing anything like that but if you wanted.. say Alberto Del Rio's most recent attire from Raw, I could do my best to take a shot at that. SO, that being said.. if there's any requests you guys have, don't hesitate to ask.

• 2 weeks later...

Is the white/gold variation of that attire possible? I don't have the game (only rented it) so I haven't had a chance to make these, they look great though. Always dug the swirl design of those tights.

Survivor_Series_1996_-_HBK_Vs_SID_0.jpg

I'm not sure, actually. I'll give it a shot and edit this post later on when I've found out.

Is the white/gold variation of that attire possible? I don't have the game (only rented it) so I haven't had a chance to make these, they look great though. Always dug the swirl design of those tights.

I was able to do it (kinda, close as possible I guess) but of course you have to use the current HBK model since you gotta use WrestleMania 19 attire as the base. I can't take crappy iPad pictures until Sunday because my source of taking pictures won't be home until then so on Sunday I'll take pics and upload those along with the formula.

• 1 month later...

Archived