How about some more legends? - Updated Nov 21st - Jake The Snake Roberts preview

Dynomyte

I want to make love to these CAWs. Now I can have a Universe completely dedicated to late 80s-early 90s WWF all thanks to you.

Quick question on Ax, where is the face paint for the fourth attire from? I'm guessing from the early days of Demolition before Barry Darsow joined the team as Smash?

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I said before this won't be a save. I'm releasing all of these one by one.

I'm sending Shockster Vader, Bam Bam and British Bulldog tomorrow evening. He can then push up as soon as he gets the opportunity.

aj_yes_1eeuug.gif

This!!! Over and over!

These are amazing. Any entrance attires for Demolition?

Fraid not. I have the layers for them on Ax and Crush but Smash unfortunately uses up all 64 so I opted to just not have the entrance attires. Fine for me, sorry if that disappoints others.

I know what you mean. Last year the best one I could find I had to delete a couple of logos just so I could have entrance gear.

No chance of paint tooling the entire face?

Fraid not. I have the layers for them on Ax and Crush but Smash unfortunately uses up all 64 so I opted to just not have the entrance attires. Fine for me, sorry if that disappoints others.

I know what you mean. Last year the best one I could find I had to delete a couple of logos just so I could have entrance gear.

Like I did last year, it'd still take the same amount of layers only PTd instead of textured.

Sorry about that. I tried to make it work but the attires are pretty layer heavy and Smash's face more than anyone else's.

Like I did last year, it'd still take the same amount of layers only PTd instead of textured.

Sorry about that. I tried to make it work but the attires are pretty layer heavy and Smash's face more than anyone else's.

I've made them in the past and it's always been a fight to get the entrance attire and have enough layers to add enough of the metal dots PT. I always managed but it was at the sacrifice of something else that meant they wouldn't look quite as good in-game.

Sick stuff as usual, but the best part for me was when I read this will be released on CC instead of a save. :cool:

It was such a shame we couldnt enjoy your hard work in WWE13.

What about your Steiners, LOD, Hart Foundation and the Nasty Boys? Any plans for them this year?

I definitely plan for LOD. They're next actually.

Steiners are a maybe.

Nastys are a maybe.

Hart Foundation I'm on the fence about.

Ok, looking forward to see LOD. Would be cool if you make those Tags this year again, because imo a 30 years of Wrestlemania theme also needs the biggest Tag Teams.. oh, almost forgot the Bulldogs and the Brain Busters lol.

Anyway, rly looking forward to what you have planned for us this year.

Archived