How about some more legends? - Updated Nov 21st - Jake The Snake Roberts preview

Dynomyte

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your stuff is looking amazing Dyno! Hoping to get them one at a time on CC.. hey are you looking into doing Akeem "The African Dream" this year? I bet you could nail him better then most..

Im hoping Dyno creates all the people missing who were part of Summerslam 1989,

Your stuff is looking amazing Dyno! Hoping to get them one at a time on CC.. hey are you looking into doing Akeem "The African Dream" this year? I bet you could nail him better then most..

Im hoping Dyno creates all the people missing who were part of Summerslam 1989,

And WrestleMania VIII and SummerSlam 1992.

No real reason not to. I just do my caps of the full body and then I'm done with it. Taking caps is the worst part of CAWing. :D

Added Demolition caps at the first post. Again thanks to Iccotracs since the face textures are really all him, I just cleaned up for placement on CAWs.

l2j8.png

Wow these caws are all very good especially the attention to detail on certain stars face paint, masks, & attires great work man is there any possibility you could release the Vader separately for those who don't want to download a whole save? Just a question since I really would like to use him in my Universe, again keep up the work.

Man, I didn't want Demolition in my universe until I saw what you did there. They look amazing! In game pics look so good. You sir are awesome on so many levels. Get Fuji in there corner for old school heel days. So much fun. Everyone of um ur working on looks great.

Archived