How about some more legends? - Updated Nov 21st - Jake The Snake Roberts preview

Dynomyte

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is this uploaded?

Im guessing like last year it will be a save to download thats providing it doesnt get accidentally erased this time.

Dyno if you need any references this year dont hesitate to contact me as I have a huge stack of wrestling magazines from the 80s and 90s I will happily scan for you if you need a certain attire.

Like I said, I don't have any movesets or anything for these and I'm the shits when it comes to movesets.

I can upload the CAS but I don't have Live or a retail box to push this out with.

Someone else will have to find a way to upload these (hopefully with some sort of injector)

Like I said, I don't have any movesets or anything for these and I'm the shits when it comes to movesets.

I can upload the CAS but I don't have Live or a retail box to push this out with.

Someone else will have to find a way to upload these (hopefully with some sort of injector)

yea I know you struggle with the movesets every year, but don't worry Righteous will get the movesets done in time. You just have to find someone that download your caws then upload them.

Archived