Hollywood Hogan Entrance

Jimmy McNulty

I have no idea if this would work but couldn't you just edit his entrance using the advanced mode? Select all of the Hollywood Hogan motions but turn the lighting to the generic setting...?

I tried that....It wont let you turn the lighting to the normal generic setting...best you can do is the alternate color settings..but thats not really a viable solution

Is there anyway to turn off the black and light screen effects during Hollywood Hogan's entrance? I find it to be annoying over time. I attempted to edit his entrance in the advanced mode but there was still no way to turn off the black and white screen effects...mindblown.png

The straight answer: "no". I've tried everything I can think of and it's not possible. The lighting is tied directly to his entrance moves and can't be undone. Just another small thing 2K has pissed me off about

Is there anyway to turn off the black and light screen effects during Hollywood Hogan's entrance? I find it to be annoying over time. I attempted to edit his entrance in the advanced mode but there was still no way to turn off the black and white screen effects...mindblown.png

The straight answer: "no". I've tried everything I can think of and it's not possible. The lighting is tied directly to his entrance moves and can't be undone. Just another small thing 2K has pissed me off about

Yeah it's pretty stupid

That is gay as *Censored*.

You called?

Anywho, yeah this kinda sucks. I was planning on a face Hollywood Hogan but with the effects it removes some of the realism, oh well. Hmmm... starting to think maybe I should have a face nWo faction as opposed to a heel one for my Universe.

That is gay as *Censored*.

You called?

Anywho, yeah this kinda sucks. I was planning on a face Hollywood Hogan but with the effects it removes some of the realism, oh well. Hmmm... starting to think maybe I should have a face nWo faction as opposed to a heel one for my Universe.

No, haha.

Archived