1 on 1 matches against Cpu issue!!!

stevie20

So are they just trying to put you through the table or are they randomly going outside just to rip the table top off again?

Please tell me it's the former. I couldn't stand that in '13.

when it happened to me today it seemed out of the blue. I was in the ring and my opponent went outside and took the top off.

So are they just trying to put you through the table or are they randomly going outside just to rip the table top off again?

when it happened to me today it seemed out of the blue. I was in the ring and my opponent went outside and took the top off.

Excuse me while I scream internally, oh well if it's just a rare occurrence like some people are saying it won't bother me too much.

Excuse me while I scream internally, oh well if it's just a rare occurrence like some people are saying it won't bother me too much.

guess what?; it happened again.

Have only seen it once, but it seemed appropriate. I was beating them down pretty bad and they went out with a finisher to try and put me through and get the upper hand. Only other OMG scene I've had is getting booted in the head on the ring post and apron ddt from cpu's. Each only once. So out of all the matches I've played that isn't too bad

Archived