UP2SP33D 2K14: THE REVENGE!!! (CAW Updates 4/15/14)

Thr33X

does the lotus have a boob blur bypass, or is the design just placed high enough to not be affected?dd

Option #2 is your answer. Sorry it's taken me so long to reply.

Onto the main point here. As you may or may not have been informed of already, a key creative component isn't going to be in the next gen versions of WWE2K15. With that said, I will for the 1st time ever be skipping out on the new game. I had hoped for a smooth transition, but without the use of Paint Tool for logos and tattoos on CAWS, transferring originals accurately is impossible.

That being said, I'm not retiring...but it's obvious that my XWA show and any continued CAW work I do will be done on WWE2K14, in hopes that 2K16 gets it right. I will posting a video in further detail later today on my YouTube channel.

Well, that's not entirely confirmed yet.. chances are, it may still be in. We'll know officially tomorrow.

Anyway, despite not having a PS3? I do enjoy seeing your creations on here. Pretty awesome work too I may add.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

does the lotus have a boob blur bypass, or is the design just placed high enough to not be affected?dd

Onto the main point here. As you may or may not have been informed of already, a key creative component isn't going to be in the next gen versions of WWE2K15. With that said, I will for the 1st time ever be skipping out on the new game. I had hoped for a smooth transition, but without the use of Paint Tool for logos and tattoos on CAWS, transferring originals accurately is impossible.

That being said, I'm not retiring...but it's obvious that my XWA show and any continued CAW work I do will be done on WWE2K14, in hopes that 2K16 gets it right. I will posting a video in further detail later today on my YouTube channel.

Well, that's not entirely confirmed yet.. chances are, it may still be in. We'll know officially tomorrow.

Anyway, despite not having a PS3? I do enjoy seeing your creations on here. Pretty awesome work too I may add.

Whatever this "replacement" they're saying they'll reveal tomorrow isn't the backbreaker. 25 CAW slots are. You see the volume of characters my brother and I create. Being limited to only 25 is ludicrous on any and all levels.

Whatever this "replacement" they're saying they'll reveal tomorrow isn't the backbreaker. 25 CAW slots are. You see the volume of characters my brother and I create. Being limited to only 25 is ludicrous on any and all levels.

Well, I did post that before the Q&A thread was made. But I agree with you, it is ludicrous. You and your brother are amazing creators with Originals, just a shame your on the PS3 side lol. I'll probably still play 2K14 on my 360, as well as the XB1 version.

• 7 months later...

HOLY NECROBUMPS BATMAN!!! Still going strong on 2K14 as some of you may know, and here's my latest completed work, XWA Solstice! My second such major CPV event. It's a little long but there are timestamps on the YouTube page for you to skip through from match to match. Enjoy all, and there is more on the way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlgXoN8AwGY

• 2 months later...

Archived