UP2SP33D 2K14: THE REVENGE!!! (CAW Updates 4/15/14)

Thr33X

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Huge favor to ask. I am a huge fan of your Hamid Aziz character. Could you upload a heel version of him?

I'll do a heel attire and upload an alternate version soon.

In other news, I've managed to complete the entire CAW roster I made from last year aside from the re-makes of other people's work. That too will be done, but for now I'm beginning production of the XWA's Only The Strong tournament to be uploaded to my Thr33XGaming channel. I'll also have a showcase video up for anyone who hasn't seen my work on CC yet.

• 2 months later...

Oh...hey there. Been a while since I posted an update of what I've been doing...mainly because I haven't done much, lol. But The Only The Strong Tournament is in full swing, in fact all that's left to finish is the finals. But here's a playlist of the tournament so far:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLExlcmuEuSSvgLsY8_qIlVTdOy-7d_oHa

Also, I've just yesterday uploaded some updates to some of my XWA Diamond CAWS, many with at least two new attires.

SIN...

Kimiko...

Miyoko Shinsuke...

and a special edition re-imagining of Miyoko's good alter ego THE LOTUS. Yep, she's back. Pictures will be coming soon.

Downloaded Crossbonez. Awesome work that means happyface will be back?

Yep, but I'm gonna be changing things up with him. Since there are soooooo many Joker/Clown style CAWs out there now, I'm gonna be making 'Face back to his Manhunt/Smiley style look from the PS2 days to change things up. Maybe something Scarecrow-ish as an alternate as well.

Hey 3X just a quick question what is Legionarius' theme song? Haven't been able to find it anywhere. :/

It's called "Dojo Theme". It's the theme of the Dojo stage from Konami's obscure 3D Fighter Kensei: Sacred Fist which released on PS1. Due to the content ID system on YouTube, I have to be even more creative with theme songs for my CAWS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmOnM5O8L-g

Hey 3X just a quick question what is Legionarius' theme song? Haven't been able to find it anywhere. :/

It's called "Dojo Theme". It's the theme of the Dojo stage from Konami's obscure 3D Fighter Kensei: Sacred Fist which released on PS1. Due to the content ID system on YouTube, I have to be even more creative with theme songs for my CAWS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmOnM5O8L-g

Holy crap! That's one kick-ass theme. It's got that "reach out and kick someone's ass" kind of vibe. I like it.

Ah awesome and thanks. Yeah it's a pain this year. Any updates on your CAWs?

Just trying to work out some ideas for Happyface at the moment, Some new and interesting masks designs and so on.

UPDATES!!!

erZGWxT.jpg

First off, this here is Jay Victory. I think I last made him in 2011, but thanks to the awesome PT work of Dominus Prime, he makes a comeback in 2014. You can probably guess that he's a big, strong power wrestler type.

i8KVZhg.jpg

And for those who haven't seen him yet, here's the 2014 version of Crossbonez. Indeed, the Riotsquad will return in force this year, and Bonez is the enforcer of the group, which is saying something since they're all enforcers.

f2yl28C.jpgZcUucZf.jpg

And then come all those attire edits I was talking about before. La Reina's been completely designed as far as her look goes, and I'm really liking it. Kimiko gets a new primary attire and a revamped schoolgirl look, and then both Sin and Miyoko have some more S&M type attires complete with buckles & chains. And last of course there's the new look Lotus, who's new look is inspired by a character I saw on DeviantArt. Still unsure as to what I will actually do for her though...she's the same exact morph and body as Miyoko (who for those who don't know was once The Lotus), but will they still be one and the same? Hmm...

• 2 months later...

It's been a long time since posting here, but some of you already know I've been active regardless. However, I'm going to be more active going forward. After re-prioritizing things, I'll be more CAW focused and doing a lot more content on my channel with XWA. If you haven't seen it already, here's episode 2 of XWA TakeDown.

• 4 weeks later...

I forgot to post Episode 3 of XWA Takedown here. Whoops. This one features a lot of new CAWS I've made and a handful created by friends & family who've given me permission to use them on the show. Towards the end is also the official card for XWA INSUR-X-ION, which is currently in production and should be ready by the weekend. Enjoy!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

does the lotus have a boob blur bypass, or is the design just placed high enough to not be affected?dd

Option #2 is your answer. Sorry it's taken me so long to reply.

Onto the main point here. As you may or may not have been informed of already, a key creative component isn't going to be in the next gen versions of WWE2K15. With that said, I will for the 1st time ever be skipping out on the new game. I had hoped for a smooth transition, but without the use of Paint Tool for logos and tattoos on CAWS, transferring originals accurately is impossible.

That being said, I'm not retiring...but it's obvious that my XWA show and any continued CAW work I do will be done on WWE2K14, in hopes that 2K16 gets it right. I will posting a video in further detail later today on my YouTube channel.

Archived