UP2SP33D 2K14: THE REVENGE!!! (CAW Updates 4/15/14)

Thr33X

I suppose that everyone can thank Gamestop for making this happen, cuz I was there...ready to trade in 2K14, and can you believe that ONE DAY after the game's release, they were buying it back for only $26? It's no wonder the game industry hates them.

Soooo...the streak continues as result, so to speak, and I enter my 9th consecutive year of post up CAWS and videos for the masses...those things are going to be a little different this time around. Since I now have a partnered gaming channel on YouTube, I've decided to throw any CAW related stuff on there as opposed to the old channel. Not very tough a choice to make between using copyrighted music or not when you can monetize videos without then and potentially make some cheddar on the side, lol.

That being said, I'm starting off by filling out the female half of my CAW roster before I start on the men, so you'll have to wait to get guys like Riot until later. Here are the first 4 ladies, all of which are available for DL on CC right now. Searchtag as always is 3XCAW.

v7DDvbh.jpg

The most dramitcially changed of them thus far is SIN, formerly Sin Callahan. First off obviously is her hair color, now a brunette because I noticed I make a lot of blondes, lol. And her attire I must say I like more than the one I made in the last game.

Forthose unfamiliar with the others, a short synopsis:

1) Jamie Fury- Native-American powerhouse, former XWA Diamond Champ

2) Hayley Jonas- Blonde brawler from the Motor City, hardest puncher of the female roster

3) Sonya Robbins- current XWA Diamond Champ, martial arts expert with deadly kicks

Bear in mind that these are far from final build of them, as I wait for the modders to figure out the compression of a certain file which will allow me to once again add image textures in order to really go all out with attires and such.

And to see a couple in action, here's the 1st of many videos to come of my XWA league-complete with new set-on my Thr33XGaming channel (don't forget to subscribe!).

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sell the game on eBay.

I was thinking about that, but truth be told I've already gotten into the groove so I'll stick with it. Besides, my brother's on it making his CAWS as well...so if anything I'll just sell it to him when he starts working. Emphasis on if, cuz I might just keep it and this'll be my last wrestling game for this generation (which will confirm to all that I will be back in here next year on PS4).

So that said...100 CAW slots huh? I'm not filling them all out, no way...but more slots does mean I can dust off a few older formulas, ressurect some older CAWS from the PS2 days and do some more homage CAWS. It'll keep me busy between other games.

Ibvq3dt.jpg

So here is the first of what will be afew reboots of older CAWS I'll release...and she in fact is one of the oldest. Long before I ever even posted CAWS, I made Blaise...well...not really made, in actuality I used a preset female CAW in Smackdown: Just Bring It. The busty red headed CAW model with the American Flag attire it was, with some minor tweaks. She was further evolved back in '06 as the "Punk Princess", a bit Lita inspired. This is also when I got the notion to make her and Jon Payne an item, cuz Lita and Matt Hardy were together at the time. The last time she was made was back in SVR2010 if I'm not mistaken.

The new version Blaise takes design cues from a character on an obscure fighting game called "Girl Fight" named Wrench. It's a little lazy with the inkwork, since I iused the preset Edge tattoos for her arms and the bird on her back which is unseen, but the rest is custom stuff. I really do like how she turned out. Moveset wise, she's reminiscent of Jeff Hardy as she has always been something of an "extreme" high-flyer type competitor, and that holds true now as it did back in the day. She is ready for download like all the rest so check her out.

Okay, I've been kinda biding time with an update on stuff, so here you go. All of these are uploaded to CC as we speak.

m2c0fq9.png

yDWJDQz.png

kPPF2OU.png

nTJ42VE.png

First off, the incomparable Amber Gianni, Modeled off Aria Giovanni as many longtime followers already know, and star pupil of the "Golden Goddess" Sarah Warfield. I classify her as the "diva who can actually wrestle", since she's all about the looks and the style of being an "A-Lister", but when it gets down to it she can more than hold her own.

OgI79YT.png

VAOTaUP.png

P8rvTlQ.png

Next comes Miyoko Shinsuke, formerly known as "The Lotus" for many years. Of course last year she emerges as her "true" self and for reasons known only to her joined forces with Sin Callahan (who now goes simply by the name SIN). She's just as shadowy and sadistic as she's ever been, and as mentioned before, her true intentions are unknown...which make her probably the most dangerous woman in the XWA.

I will have more snaps of the other completed CAWS up and ready later.

For the next update, we have one of the two major heel stables of the Diamond Division known as Paragon.

LYOENeH.png

1RBkJ2A.png

5GZl6oC.png

nRUvJD7.png

Here we have Channelle, the unofficial leader of the pack. She's a former Diamond Champion herself, and prides herself in her moniker of being "That Bitch", as in "she's that bitch" and "damn that bitch!" You get the idea. She's a catty, cocky, super arrogant, self-centered well...bitch. Inspired mainly by Christian's TNA run as Christian Cage and Angelina Love in TBP.

wEWRvZL.png

UGmGKir.png

KYxqynr.png

Next is "The Duchess" Tiffany Queensbury. Born into wealth and prosperity, she wrestles for fun, and to step on as many "peons" as she can because...well, because she can. Despite her posh and uppity demeanor, she's one of the most technically sound competitors in the Diamond Division, even training for a time with current National Champion Union King. At one point I had modeled her off of Lili from the Tekken series, but now she's more reminiscent of Katie Lea...though I might do a throwback attire at a later point.

Rp6Sfi2.png

vCJ7Kec.png

t8X8r1q.png

Lastly is "The Diamond Doll" Isys Diamante. A native of the Big Easy and definitely as tough as she is conceited. She's a veteran (first made in 2006) and brings experience to the group. Her design cues come from the character Aisha from the Rumble Roses games. Gonna be making additional attires for her as well, but the base version is available now.

I think I've already surpassed the amount of women in the game as is, lol. More are on the way though.

Hey Thr33x,

I have been trying to download Isys ever since she was uploaded but for some reason, every time i try to download her I am getting an error message... Is it because of the 0 ratings and downloads or is it just the 2k servers? Just want to also say I enjoy you and your brother's CAWS. Keep up the awesome work

Hey Thr33x,

I have been trying to download Isys ever since she was uploaded but for some reason, every time i try to download her I am getting an error message... Is it because of the 0 ratings and downloads or is it just the 2k servers? Just want to also say I enjoy you and your brother's CAWS. Keep up the awesome work

Yeah it would say the service is not available. please try again later. That's the only caw I've seen that message on

Hey Thr33x,

Yeah it would say the service is not available. please try again later. That's the only caw I've seen that message on

Hey Thr33x,

I sent him a message about this yesterday and he said he was fixing some things and was going to reupload her last night. I havent tried again but am going to today.

Isys has been updated on CC now, complete with a new attire that I will highlight soon, but if you download her now you'll see it for yourself. For now though, here's a few entrance videos...of which I will do one for every CAW completed so more are on the way. This will also confirm the availablity of the first of the "Legend" CAWS in my roster.

http://youtu.be/Ash3z4Lx8yQ

Tadako Togo, yes...Togo. After years of dating fellow grappler Yoshi Togo, they finally tied the knot and the former Anenokoji's surname has changed. What's not changed about her though is her deadly mix of speed and technique that's the reason why she is (in my universe) one of the best women to lace them up.

http://youtu.be/siDxJcYltio

Right along with her, like peanut butter to jelly, Ryu to Ken or ham to cheese, is the Golden Goddess herself, Sarah Warfield. The original powerhouse of female CAW wrestling, Warfield has something to prove to herself with a new crop of muscle that's suddenly taken the indursty by storm. She still has the advantage of experience on her side, and sometimes that's all you need.

how is it that each year you and your brother outdo yourselves, makes me regret not having a PS3, but with all the caws you guys create, how do you make each one unique, besides with just their appearances

It's all about character. This is paramount with originals because you want to try to "sell" them as being more than just a random, unknown CAW-which is what a random browser of Community Creations is gonna see them as. There's a lot of Originals, but a lot are merely just the CAW a person makes to play through Universe/Online. Me and my brother have made our own respective universes out of our creations, with our own Legends, authority figures and so on. We're not the only ones who do this, but I take it a bit further. I treat the creation process as not just making my own fed or league, but literally my own game. If the XWA was it's own wrestling game, how would it look? Who would I want to be my representative characters? That's just a part of the thought process going into my creations. You want each CAW to be it's own standalone character that if by chance someone only picked out a handful of my CAWS to download as oppose to all of them that they can feel a difference. By their look, their entrance, their moves, you can instantly tell what kind of wrestler they are or what style they use.

UPDATE:

I've officially and successfully recreated the entire Diamond Division roster of 2013, with a slight change...well, more than slight...to on particular female. They are all up on CC if you want to look at them now, 20 CAWS in total, but I will be doing entrance videos for each one individually, so look out for those in the very near future.

From there I will begin recreating my Men's roster...and the first two for starters? I'll give you a clue: they're both "kings" in their own right.

UPDATE:

I've officially and successfully recreated the entire Diamond Division roster of 2013, with a slight change...well, more than slight...to on particular female. They are all up on CC if you want to look at them now, 20 CAWS in total, but I will be doing entrance videos for each one individually, so look out for those in the very near future.

From there I will begin recreating my Men's roster...and the first two for starters? I'll give you a clue: they're both "kings" in their own right.

Oh hell yes!!!

And here goes some video goodness for you!

http://youtu.be/76tZA0L-lp8

You see Sonya Robbins in the first post, but I've gone back and re-did 2 of her attires since then using some PT designs by a fine creator named Ricky-V. She's looking really good this year, as is the brand spanking new Diamond Championship belt, which I'll put up a showcase of them and the Created Arenas I've cooked up later. Sonya's still the fiery, fighting champion we know and love, though now it seems as if she's facing off insurmountable odds in order to keep the title.

http://youtu.be/WhjbMOTSG34

A closer look at SIN. Formerly Sin Callahan, and now leader of the SIN Coalition. With some powerful allies in her corner, she's gone from being an upstart newcomer to the top heel in the Diamond Division with her eyes set on Sonya's title.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvAQbJlYx-M

Like Sonya, I've made some dramatic improvements to Miyoko Shinsuke. She looks even more dangerous now than even last year's version. The former Lotus, now SIN's right hand woman, is still a silent but deadly force...and we still don't know why she's aligned herself with SIN.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5CmpCXOk0Q

Rounding things out is the first of my comeback CAWS for 2K14, Blaise Payne. Returning back with her ring name and from a thought to be career ending knee injury, the matriarch of 3X Female CAWS and wife of "The Evolution" Jon Payne brings her extreme, aerial and unorthodox style of wrestling back to the ring to reclaim he glory days.

And more videos are on the way.

Archived