Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RazorUltimate

Game freezing on Xbox 360

I've had several freezing problems with the game in the past few days....I don't know what the heck is going on, but I just lost my main CAW because of the freezing problem.... :/ Anyone else having the same problem??

This game used to have all kinds of glitches when I first started playing it on 360. I turned interference on in match creator and every time someone ran down the ramp to interfere it froze. Also had a weird glitch where the game paused itself saying the player 4 had paused the game when there was no player 4 and I don't have 4 controlers so I couldn't unfreeze it. I installed the game to the hard drive and it hasn't frozen yet...plays much better... but I haven't tested out interference yet.

my friends xbox kept freezing after he won matches periodically, he took his xbox apart and cleaned/detailed the whole thing, and now loading screens are much faster and it doesnt freeze

I had little to no freezing issues last year but I am having quite a few this year. Like Unfrozen said, I've had the game freeze every other time interference happens in Universe mode.The game also seems to freeze frequently after the final match on a show card.

My game has frozen on me twice; both of those times happening in Universe mode during a match. It was odd, because the game would only freeze when someone would try interfering in the match.

I haven't had any other freezing problems in about 4 days.

My game was stuck "loading" when I tried to pit two CAWs for a title earlier. It just kept loading and loading. I tried 3 times and gave up lol.

This is happening to me right now......

My game was stuck "loading" when I tried to pit two CAWs for a title earlier. It just kept loading and loading. I tried 3 times and gave up lol.

Was this a created title? I've read that they cause an infinite loading glitch.

Was this a created title? I've read that they cause an infinite loading glitch.

Yupper.....