Close please!

Tom1904

Yes, he will be on CC soon. Since we're getting the Outsiders this year I thought about giving him the Wolfpac-Attire as fourth attire. I might as well scrap one of the three facepaints I already have and replace it with the Starrcade 97-Attire.

Yes, he will be on CC soon. Since we're getting the Outsiders this year I thought about giving him the Wolfpac-Attire as fourth attire. I might as well scrap one of the three facepaints I already have and replace it with the Starrcade 97-Attire.

Sounds good, I thought a Wolfpac attire was appropriate too with the Outsiders being in the game, Starrcade 1997 attire is awesome as well. Look forward to seeing the final product.

Thanks for the feedback, guys.

@Krad: Thanks for the info, already downloaded it. Good to hear that texturing is possible again this year.

@Slipfan: Sure mate, I'm fine. How are you?

@NBA2kfanman: I'm sorry but this will definitely be my only caw this year. I'm working six days a week until christmas and with Ghosts coming out next week and all the new seasons of my favourite TV-shows, there won't be much time to make caws.

If anybody wants to remake any of my caws from last year like Vampiro, Kanyon, Konnan or Bagwell, feel free to do so.

Pity you are so busy this year. but hey work is work.

but stuff COD Ghost and stay here :D.

If you do get a spare few hours you TNA Impact game version of sting was perfect last year and woas wondering if you could have a go at it if you get the time.

Thanks guys!

@Slipfan: 2 or 3 black/white late-wcw-attires (when he had the metallica-theme), Wolfpac and maybe Starrcade 97.

@Wizard of Thay: You mean 4 TNA-Slots or just the Impact-Game-Attire?

@Goldberg173: Yes.

Awesome!

You're only doing Sting this year? =(

I understand how real life is. Well, I'll enjoy this Sting to the max anyway!

Thanks in advance!

Archived