1994 Era Owen Hart *Uploaded 5/11* Tags in Post

Storm of Sand

*Uploaded*

Searchtags: OWEN HART, 1994, CAWS

oqf.png

I will probably use The Knight's moveset as the base and will get an entrance done very soon then he shall be uploaded

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's my Owen Hart based on 1994, the attires planned are Royal Rumble 1994, Wrestlemania X, King of the Ring 1994 & Summerslam 1994.

Credit to IAMNOMODDER for the form base from last years game.

Suggestions & comments are welcome.

*Old Updates*

zxmv.png

o0ft.pngisiz.png

Is there a slick backed hair option? Whenever people do that I think it looks better, just my opinion though. I'm excited for this.

You mean for the long hair? yeas there is, but the best style would be the Hardy hair, same as last year.

I should be starting on his Wrestlemania X attire as soon as I get back from work in a few hours, I'll keep you posted with the updates.

Here's my Owen Hart based on 1994, the attires planned are Royal Rumble 1994, Wrestlemania X, King of the Ring 1994 & Summerslam 1994.

isiz.png

Sounds great. Kinda wish one attire would be his blue rocket attire.

Update, Wrestlemania X attire added.

isiz.png

Sounds great. Kinda wish one attire would be his blue rocket attire.

Didn't really have any references for those attires, but I'm sure NOMODDER will give it a go again this year.

Looking good, I'd give it a download when you're done (assuming you plan on uploading it!)

Definitely will be uploading him and I'll probably post the form, even though most of the credit should go to IAMNOMODDER, I just simply tweaked the face, though I did use my own body morph

Don't worry, I know the one you mean, I'm sure NoModder will make that attire when he comes about.

*Update 4/11* Wrestlemania X attire tweaked & King of the Ring 1994 attire added.

Came across a frustrating PT glitch which I also had last year, it says I have too many PT's even though I've got less than the maximum amount. Very frustrating, but I can work around it, though the attires may look slightly different from one template to the next.

Archived