Jeb2830's CAW Conversions - #MmmGorgeous Uploaded (6/13)

Jeb ★

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Harper looks great. Did you add whatever the logo is on the back of Attire 1's jacket? Also you might want to add that dirty looking elbow pad he has been wearing recently.

Thanks :cool: No, couldn't get a clear shot of what the logo looked like. I'll try to add the dirty elbow pad.

Harper looks great. Did you add whatever the logo is on the back of Attire 1's jacket? Also you might want to add that dirty looking elbow pad he has been wearing recently.

Thanks :cool: No, couldn't get a clear shot of what the logo looked like. I'll try to add the dirty elbow pad.

How does this look? Couldn't find any better elbow pad. It looks white in the picture but I tried to match the color with the actual dirty look.

vN0B52T.png

He also seems to always have a sweat stain on the upper part of his shirt. Not sure if that's worth trying to add? Not a big deal.

He also seems to always have a sweat stain on the upper part of his shirt. Not sure if that's worth trying to add? Not a big deal.

It's on the shirt, always has. Not that visible in-game, but it's on the shirt.

maybe add some sweat on the t-shirt just for detail

Like this? :)

dETyx63.jpg

Archived