nCo2k14: Matt and Jeff Hardy...Jeff Hardy now also Uploaded

WolfgangJT

Great work here guys, I DL'ed Matt and he looks better than the previous one I had, Jeff is coming along nicely, keep up the good work on him, I was wondering, will you be doing a TNA slot for Jeff too?

this slot will have long haired painted TNA attires on it. :)

Great! that's awesome to know! How many TNA Attires are you planning on doing?

Two. There will be the one previewed (so people can have a non-painted face version), the SVR2010 painted attire, and two TNA versions on the slot. :)

Nice! can't wait to see some previews of those attires, how close to completing him are you?

Shouldn't be too much longer...been having to wait on some custom textures to get finished up.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Slightly off topic but just saw the amazing Kurt caw that petchy is doing for PS3 using your face form, does that mean we might get him on Xbox with you? Hope i'm not giving away spoilers!

Whilst I started on his as a base, it's not his form anymore man so I'm afraid there's no secret collab :P

Great work here guys, I DL'ed Matt and he looks better than the previous one I had, Jeff is coming along nicely, keep up the good work on him, I was wondering, will you be doing a TNA slot for Jeff too?

this slot will have long haired painted TNA attires on it. :)

Great! that's awesome to know! How many TNA Attires are you planning on doing?

Two. There will be the one previewed (so people can have a non-painted face version), the SVR2010 painted attire, and two TNA versions on the slot. :)

Nice! can't wait to see some previews of those attires, how close to completing him are you?

Shouldn't be too much longer...been having to wait on some custom textures to get finished up.

ok, i'll keep a close eye on this thread for the next couple of days or you could always send me a message on XBL when you uploaded it, up to you.

Will download both of these. You wouldn't by chance be uploadinf your hogans from last year would you? I know he's in the game but you always do the best attires for him and your face looks better than the in games face.

nope, not this year...dynomyte did a Hogan basing off ours, so you might want to check his out.

I saw his and thought so. I just wasn't sure if anyone would do the hulkster attires like u did.

Anyways I do look forward to anything you will be releasing. Would love to see you do a hall or Nash or sting. Will you be doing Any of the popular wrestlers that are in game or are u just doing wrestlers not in the game? I know the game has a ton of popular ones already in there just like the alternate attires u normally put out whether they are in game or not.

I saw his and thought so. I just wasn't sure if anyone would do the hulkster attires like u did.

Anyways I do look forward to anything you will be releasing. Would love to see you do a hall or Nash or sting. Will you be doing Any of the popular wrestlers that are in game or are u just doing wrestlers not in the game? I know the game has a ton of popular ones already in there just like the alternate attires u normally put out whether they are in game or not.

As of right now, focusing on wrestlers not in the game. Billy Gunn is coming next.

Billy Gunn huh? Well that's music to my ears.Hopefully that means you will be following that up with Road Dogg and X-Pac.Also wondering if Hardys tna slots will have entrance shirts and if so whic ones?

One of the Jeff TNA slots is previewed in the first post. ;) This one...still gotta see what I can do for the shaved sides of the hair, but gives an update...

gz5c.jpg

Not doing any of the ones he wore stuff on a loose shirt for TNA slots. Doing his tight long sleeve shirt attires....for now at least. May decide later to follow up other attires. And Road Dogg is quite likely....Xpac I believe someone else in the group is planning to do.

Archived