nCo2k14: Matt and Jeff Hardy...Jeff Hardy now also Uploaded

WolfgangJT

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, grabbed the custom title front...did you post the side plates? If not, I have a great shot of at least one them you could base a texture off of....

4vxk.jpg

nwl9.jpg

and an alternate belt:

f4y9.jpg

As far as entrance shirt, won't have the open PT's regretfully...this guy is PT intensive...lol.

yeah, grabbed the custom title front...did you post the side plates? If not, I have a great shot of at least one them you could base a texture off of....

4vxk.jpg

nwl9.jpg

and an alternate belt:

f4y9.jpg

As far as entrance shirt, won't have the open PT's regretfully...this guy is PT intensive...lol.

Problem with making his custom belt is if all 3 logos for sideplates and front is 256 you can only put 2 of the paint tools on the belt. And all the good quality paint tool logos of his title on cc are all 256 just about, at least the ones with sideplates and front plate designs.

4vxk.jpg

nwl9.jpg

and an alternate belt:

f4y9.jpg

Problem with making his custom belt is if all 3 logos for sideplates and front is 256 you can only put 2 of the paint tools on the belt. And all the good quality paint tool logos of his title on cc are all 256 just about, at least the ones with sideplates and front plate designs.

Haven't been in the title area to know, but if they let you have at least 6 different PT's at 128, could be done...you'd just need to cut the large 256 center into 4 128's...then do each sideplate with a 128...but again, haven't messed with that mode much to know if that's even possible.

Only reason I haven't been doing side plates it that will take up 5 logo slots for somebody so at that point you can only have 4 custom titles. By doing just the center plate you can have many more... something for all the people who are emailing (pestering) me on Xbox live should think about. 5 logo slots for 1 belt or 1 logo slot for the center with 19 free to do other things with.... I might get the side plates up if I'm bored someday :)

Only reason I haven't been doing side plates it that will take up 5 logo slots for somebody so at that point you can only have 4 custom titles. By doing just the center plate you can have many more... something for all the people who are emailing (pestering) me on Xbox live should think about. 5 logo slots for 1 belt or 1 logo slot for the center with 19 free to do other things with.... I might get the side plates up if I'm bored someday :)

Yeah, I see what you mean...and no worries...already got them textured. Not allowed to upload them though with the TOS of the tool I am using. :)

4vxk.jpg

nwl9.jpg

and an alternate belt:

f4y9.jpg

Haven't been in the title area to know, but if they let you have at least 6 different PT's at 128, could be done...you'd just need to cut the large 256 center into 4 128's...then do each sideplate with a 128...but again, haven't messed with that mode much to know if that's even possible.

How do u turn a 256 paint tool into a 128?

Start a new 128 PT, go to the WWE symbol on the left, and chose custom logos...it then lets you select a PT you have already done or have, and if it's a 256, you can then move it to be 1/4 of the PT as a 128x128.

Start a new 128 PT, go to the WWE symbol on the left, and chose custom logos...it then lets you select a PT you have already done or have, and if it's a 256, you can then move it to be 1/4 of the PT as a 128x128.

Thanks alot man, been wondering how people do that.

Hardy looks fantastic! Great job! Any room for entrance shirts on them or did you use all the layers? I have 8 entrance shirts of Hardy on CC front and back if there's room :)

no room...all the PT slots (and on most if not all attires, the layers) were used to get the face paints, tats, and sleeves in....however, he never wore the shirts with those attires anyways (except a possibility of the 3rd...haven't found an exact vid with that face paint yet to know for a fact on that one...based off a promo shot, which didn't have it) so the shirts aren't really required...more of a preference thing for those who like his shirts, but still don't think the layers could be spared to add them without taking away from the CAW's accuracy.

• 3 months later...

Archived