nCo2k14: Matt and Jeff Hardy...Jeff Hardy now also Uploaded

WolfgangJT

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you reckon you ll ever make a 2000 era Hardy Boyz version?

I will be. It'll be a separate slot.

Fantastic news, best era of Jeff.

Lookin good. I'm not the biggest fan of the face skin just because I've always hated the weird shadow it puts right in the center of the forehead. But that's not your fault. But I like this so far. I hope to make Jeff again this year too if i can get my hands on his face texture but if not you're will do just fine filling the void in my universe. :)

Lookin good. I'm not the biggest fan of the face skin just because I've always hated the weird shadow it puts right in the center of the forehead. But that's not your fault. But I like this so far. I hope to make Jeff again this year too if i can get my hands on his face texture but if not you're will do just fine filling the void in my universe. :)

Face texture is on this one...it's just the background skin that does that. If you wanted, you could always switch it to skin 1 if you get it...next best skin I'm seeing on it while keeping a similar look (just doesn't heighten the upper mouth shading and eyebrow intensity quite as much as skin 4 does, but still looks similar). ;)

Face texture is on this one...it's just the background skin that does that. If you wanted, you could always switch it to skin 1 if you get it...next best skin I'm seeing on it while keeping a similar look (just doesn't heighten the upper mouth shading and eyebrow intensity quite as much as skin 4 does, but still looks similar). ;)

That's what I meant, the background skin not the texture itself. Probly should have made that more clear. :P

This looks like the 2009 version of Jeff Hardy, which is my all-time favorite. Fantastic stuff!

I say this CAW should use two tank top attires and two with long sleeves. And each type has one with face paint. That would capture him perfectly!

For the long sleeves attires, I have two suggestions. The solid black sleeve attire from the 2009 Royal Rumble. I love the face paint he used there! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sdRFD0Ypcg.

And the other one is black w/ colored sleeve and no paint. He used a bunch of these, but I like pink sleeves. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn_v0Ss-Aws. Purple, green also good choices

Thank for your hard work. I loved everything you did in WWE 13 and eagerly await more for 2K14!

Wolfgang is the only reason I still play these games. 2K should just hire you to do the in-game models.

If you like this, wait till you see the Matt I have in the works. :cool:

Any eta on when the first slot will be released.I'm itching to get this.it looks incredible!

Not fully sure..thinking in the next few weeks. AJ and Acid are working out some customed face paint textures to go on some remaining attires, so gotta wait till they get their masterpieces done do finish the first slot off. Also, this thing oughta look better on next update...never did bring the shine down on the CAW so the texture I would think should improve when I do....should look a little less "plastic" so to speak.

Archived