nCo2k14: Matt and Jeff Hardy...Jeff Hardy now also Uploaded

WolfgangJT

Credit to KG971 for his CAW Editor/PT Tool for Xbox360 retail.

Thanks to Acid6D94, snyperstyle, and Miztah Raza for various PT fixes.

Matt Hardy

by WolfgangJT/AJ Sim

Uploaded

Tags: nco, Hardy, WolfgangJT

taqe.png

8phc.png

u4b6.png

0t5e.png

939.png

in game pics (thanks to Dr Vries):

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/6484/jwcx.jpg

Jeff Hardy

by WolfgangJT/AJSim/Acid6D94

WolfgangJT(based off an old morph of Y2Ken with changes), AJSim (textures), and Acid6D94 (textures).

Tags: NCO, Hardy, WolfgangJT

p66l.png

k5y0.png

8bvf.png

sm54.png

80tw.png

iips.png

le3w.png

6blu.png

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like this a lot. See a lot of potential. Do you plan on texturing the face?

It is textured already....just not a painted version...yet.

I didn't even tell that was textured, I just thought it was a spot on face morph. Usually textures look so visible. Great job!

Good stuff bro...didn't realize you would be making caws so fast. Thought this was some random dude's topic, but really happy to see it's yours.

Ey also wolfgang what are the chances of you making a lot of ruthless aggression caws this year as we already have a great set up with in game guys like goldberg, lesnar, cena, show, hbk, jericho etc. Not to mention wm19 wm20 wm21!

If anyone had first dibs on texturing, you're one of the first people that'd come to mind as far as someone who would most deserve it and would be guaranteed to put out something brilliant, and this looks awesome. Great job. Looking forward to the progression of this. A CAW roster always just seems kind of naked without Jeff, and even moreso with 50 more slots. lol

One of the very best CAW makers around, looking forward to seeing the options of attires / eras you'll give us. A Brood / TLC era would be epic.

Early Preview of Jeff Hardy by WolfgangJT (based off an old morph of Y2Ken with changes) and AJSim. Still have to finish putting on the right arm tats and do up the arm sleeve hand areas (May end up texturing armbands for better accuracy), plus fix an issue on the top of the head (noticed after pics were taken) from the neck tat. Hope this is liked so far. Thanks to Acid for the PT fixes done for me and AJ.

9axy.pngvm33.png

Do you reckon you ll ever make a 2000 era Hardy Boyz version?

Archived