Saul's Superstar Head CAWs ( NEW CM PUNK PREVIEWS ) 1/10/14

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm assuming these are paint tools? Meaning they won't show up online? Either way, absolutely fantastic work.

Thanks. Yeah that's what bummed me out. But you can switch it to a normal caw instead of it using it as an alt and they'll show up online. Better than nothing I guess.

Excuses...Again...Saul, Saul, Saul...

• 2 weeks later...

These are great, man. The strings on Punk's SummerSlam jacket, are those PT or did you use designs for it?

Designs. If you move the designs under his armpits they show up on the hoodie strings.

I was really scratching my head when I downloaded that SummerSlam attire, but now I see what you did with that hoodie. :P Nice work.

Haha thanks man.

I'm working on a lot more attires. Will be updating soon.

• 2 weeks later...

I Don't Want To Sound Like A Jerk Or Anything But For The SummerSlam Attire You Are Missing Hes Chicago Blackhawk Logo

But Other Than That You Did A Fantastic Job

I believe the Blackhawk logo was only on his red attire from Payback. Red is their colors, why would Punk put it in his blue attire too?

I Don't Want To Sound Like A Jerk Or Anything But For The SummerSlam Attire You Are Missing Hes Chicago Blackhawk Logo

But Other Than That You Did A Fantastic Job

His Summerslam attire did not have a Blackhawks logo. The only attire that ever had the Blackhawks logo was his Payback attire because that was during the 2013 NHL Stanley Cup Finals.

• 3 weeks later...

Will you be uploading a Cesaro superstar head anytime soon?

Yeah as soon as I make them.

I've just been working on some long haired Punk attires. Here's a preview of two attires from my Wrestlemania 23-26 slot I'm working on. If I can't find the camo texture for his Wrestlemania 26 attire I'll just throw something else in there.

Sorry for the shitty pics. It's all I can do right now.

Wrestlemania 24

ezlHCCu.png

Wrestlemania 25 ( NO PAINT TOOLS )

MaBXQNS.png

Archived