Saul's Superstar Head CAWs ( NEW CM PUNK PREVIEWS ) 1/10/14

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude this is sick. Did you do a workaround with the boots or something? The coloring for mine is always too dark.

Logos.

I was going to say, the boot coloring is shit for me. Thanks for acknowledging me unlike Saul the badfriend.

Good to see Saul back here making attires

Thanks buddy.

Dude this is sick. Did you do a workaround with the boots or something? The coloring for mine is always too dark.

Logos.

I was going to say, the boot coloring is shit for me. Thanks for acknowledging me unlike Saul the badfriend.

Hey I was going to answer you but he did first lol.

Thanks buddy.

Logos.

I understand but I have another question for you, I was making his gray/yellow Nexus attire and I couldn't cover up the side designs (from tight designs) with a solid black bar. Do you know a work around?

Thanks buddy.

Logos.

I understand but I have another question for you, I was making his gray/yellow Nexus attire and I couldn't cover up the side designs (from tight designs) with a solid black bar. Do you know a work around?

Yeah they don't let you put designs over those preset trunk designs for some reason. You're better off using the star from wwe designs and make the side logos yourself.

When can we expect some more Punk attires Saul? You've made the best ones since the games come out. I'd really love for you to make his Halloween attire.

Very soon, don't worry. His halloween one is the one I'm currently working on. A lot more attires to come too.

Awesome! can't wait to see it.

Archived