AlcLegacy's CAW Showcase. UNDERTAKER PREVIEW!!!!

XxAlcLegacyxX

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It seems you need to set a different CAW slot for each attire you wanna use.

Like, I downloaded a CM Punk CAW with 3 attires but when I set one of those attires as his alt, he always comes up with the first of the 3 attires, never the other ones. But if you copy to another empty slot and put, say Attire 2 as the first one, change name etc, he will be available.

It's a bit troublesome but could be worse. Considering I might start a Story Mode once again, I need to do a lot of slots for Punk's cinematic attires, hoodies and such. Oh well.

Like, I downloaded a CM Punk CAW with 3 attires but when I set one of those attires as his alt, he always comes up with the first of the 3 attires, never the other ones. But if you copy to another empty slot and put, say Attire 2 as the first one, change name etc, he will be available.

It's a bit troublesome but could be worse. Considering I might start a Story Mode once again, I need to do a lot of slots for Punk's cinematic attires, hoodies and such. Oh well.

That doesn't even work with the Edge model. Even the copy and paste into new slot, change which attire to edit, he still comes out to the first red one.

Honestly, I just wish his Purple camo and the regular camo could be attire 1 so they would be used.

That doesn't even work with the Edge model. Even the copy and paste into new slot, change which attire to edit, he still comes out to the first red one.

Honestly, I just wish his Purple camo and the regular camo could be attire 1 so they would be used.

Really? Thats definitely odd. I did that to CM Punk's attires and it worked perfectly.

Oh wait, when you copy past and go edit the attire you want, be sure to copy that attire over the first one, otherwise he still gonna appear with the first regular.

Lets say you have this:

WM26

SS 2010

SS 2011

RAW 11-2-2012

After putting the CAW in another slot, imagine you want SS 2010 attire. You copy that one over WM26. Go edit and change name and all that and it should work fine.

What I normally do is use lots of slots first, so I dont lose the attires and then work this way on them.

It worked! Thanks Legend_Killer, I owe ya one!

Anytime bro. I'm here to help out :)

When you download a superstar head creation, does it automatically set the attire as an alt to the superstar? or do you gotta do that manually?

When you go to "Finalize", there's an option in the end that asks you if you want to set it as an alternate attire.

By doing what I explained in the posts above, you can have lots of attires for those who have superstar heads available.

i'm not sure if you know this but if you use all the attire slots on one single superstar heads creation and set it as a alternate attire it only allows you to use the original attire not the other attires. I hope that makes sense? if i'm wrong feel free to correct me and tell me how to do it.

• 1 month later...

For Edge, I would of put the SVR07 Attire, Red Camo, and Purple Camo together as they are from 06-07 and then the Summerslam 08 and Red 2009 ones are 2008-2009. But as for the actual attire they are very well done and pretty accurate. I can't put my finger on any flaws really.

Archived