AlcLegacy's CAW Showcase. UNDERTAKER PREVIEW!!!!

XxAlcLegacyxX

Ok,so I have completely remade the intro to this topic,because I feel the first post was cluttered,so bare with me. It's my pleasure to present you with some of my hard work on these caws.MOST of these caws wouldn't have been made if I never found out about Mr. KG971's Mod tool,so I want to give him credit in that regard. If anyone has ANY attire requests/CAW requests in general,feel free to let me know and I will do my best to satisfy.Now,without a further ado,here are my caws!

Unfortunately,my save file became corrupt, so ALL caws beside what I have up here are gone. However,ones I keep up here will be remade. Sorry for the inconvenience.

The Undertaker

15naycx.jpg

Kane

2vj4y91.jpg

2rfbgo9.jpg

30mac84.jpg

34sjjit.jpg

24osxls.jpg

1z1urlh.jpg

Shawn Michaels

2rzeujm.jpg

2dcg2ex.jpg

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1st post updated with another attire!

@Status : Would you say it should be about the size of the "R" on the second attire?

And anyone want to recommend any entrance attires for the second attire? I can't seem to find his entrance when he wore this attire,but somethins telling me it's the "It aint easy being sleazy" shirt.And help is appreciated!

Thanks for the feedback guys! Will be posting updates when I get home from work tonight. Just realized the red attire is missing the R in the star so I fixed that,so pics will be up tonight. Also,please suggest attire you would like to see! I believe I also solved my problem of the paint tools not showing up online. I made these alt. attire for the in-game edge.They wouldn't appear online.So I made it a separate CAW slot,and tested it,and the logos appear,so it seems you can't see paint tools on superstars alt attires.If anyone wants to try this to confirm would be great,but I think that may be the problem.

Is this up for DL right now??I can't find it and dude I'd really love to see his attire from WWE 13 made. As well as the red & Black original rated R superstar attire. Camo ones would be cool but Honestly, The '13 one and that '06 Rated R ones would make me have all I needed as far as Edge goes lol

Though Any thing else, I'd love regardless to have and use.

Archived