Are you getting your money's worth??

Mr. Moyd

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not really sure. I don't find the A.I. challenging at all, even on Legend. It's still too easy to dominate.. and it seems to me like the A.I. gets hurt a lot faster and a lot easier in this year's game. I dunno if it's just me because I haven't played WWE '13 since like.. Spring.. but it just seems easier to me overall. I'm also not over-satisfied with the fact that it's like blood is hardly there anymore. I've busted people open but before how it'd cover their face and chest? Now it barely covers their forehead and it won't spread anymore than that.. I haven't tried Universe yet, I've been sticking to 30 Years of WM for now. I've had some fun matches, I lost once and that was Taker/Kane at WM 15 because I took 2 Tombstones and couldn't kick out.. so that kinda sucked.

I think the wrestlers (AI or human) do get hurt or lot faster and easier. Like, it didn't take much to get the wrestlers in yellow or stage 1 groggy.

Not really sure. I don't find the A.I. challenging at all, even on Legend. It's still too easy to dominate.. and it seems to me like the A.I. gets hurt a lot faster and a lot easier in this year's game. I dunno if it's just me because I haven't played WWE '13 since like.. Spring.. but it just seems easier to me overall. I'm also not over-satisfied with the fact that it's like blood is hardly there anymore. I've busted people open but before how it'd cover their face and chest? Now it barely covers their forehead and it won't spread anymore than that.. I haven't tried Universe yet, I've been sticking to 30 Years of WM for now. I've had some fun matches, I lost once and that was Taker/Kane at WM 15 because I took 2 Tombstones and couldn't kick out.. so that kinda sucked.

I think the wrestlers (AI or human) do get hurt or lot faster and easier. Like, it didn't take much to get the wrestlers in yellow or stage 1 groggy.

I'm glad its balanced like that though. Keeps the human players on their toes as well

I'm glad its balanced like that though. Keeps the human players on their toes as well

The best has to be better AI. It balances it out because the AI provides more challenge, like more reversals and attacking.

I am for sure, I have gotten all of the recent big name games, and since I got this I cant put it down. Even GTA V is taking a backseat.

I have to say, for all of the bullshit people give the WWE games, every single year I get the most of my moneys worth out of them.The only one to date that I didnt like was 08, the rest Ive played well into the coming year and some even lasted until the new WWE game dropped.

So absolutely getting my moneys worth out of it.

The best has to be better AI. It balances it out because the AI provides more challenge, like more reversals and attacking.

Its how I've been recommending the game tbh. The AI is unreal this year. I lost because Bret Hart actually went for the Sharpshooter on me instead of trying to drag me out to the barricade. I've been showing people TubbyEmu's video of Defeat The Streak where Taker's AI turns his tombstone 180 to the chair in the ring and hits the tombstone on it to win

like i said ealier to you on the other thread , i find the a.i too easy but i found a way to fixed it :) really easy put it on legend turn off revearsel icon .....there you go ! :cool:

Its how I've been recommending the game tbh. The AI is unreal this year. I lost because Bret Hart actually went for the Sharpshooter on me instead of trying to drag me out to the barricade. I've been showing people TubbyEmu's video of Defeat The Streak where Taker's AI turns his tombstone 180 to the chair in the ring and hits the tombstone on it to win

Finisher on chair causes more damage?

But damn, that's insane!

like i said ealier to you on the other thread , i find the a.i too easy but i found a way to fixed it :) really easy put it on legend turn off revearsel icon .....there you go ! :cool:

I'm definitely gonna do this. I'm gonna go through 30 Years of WM first and try unlocking some of the other things but when I hop into Universe, I'll definitely do that. Thanks for the help too.

I'm definitely gonna do this. I'm gonna go through 30 Years of WM first and try unlocking some of the other things but when I hop into Universe, I'll definitely do that. Thanks for the help too.

no prob :cool: i understand the pain of been too good lol kinding , :)

I'm not impressed with universe. 2 weeks in, 9 rivalries going and 1 cutscene where Goldberg sat at ringside and did nothing.

Gameplay is greatly improved and much harder/smarter.

Roster is epic.

Create suite is fine.

I'm not exactly shouting it's praises from the rooftops but it's better than previous games.

Yup, been having a blast so far! And Community Creations are working so well I've already filled up 98 of my CAW slots! Saving those last 2 holes for Jesse Ventura and Baron Von Raschke (duh), probably have to end up creating the Baron myself, but I'm cool with that, ain't nobody gonna do him justice anyway, haha!

Yes... but that's because it cost me £17 (£32 with the season pass).

There are a lot of improvements to gameplay... in fact nearly everything gameplay wise that comes to mind is better except the speed of the strikes which just looks dumb and offers nothing to the gameplay imo. There are still loads of areas to improve and I'm finding weird restrictions in the game (i.e. mini-trons on CAW entrances) but for £17 I'm fairly happy. Still gotta complain about the current day roster omissions because the CAW's just don't do it for me which is still annoying.

Had it been full price then no I wouldn't consider this game worth it but to be fair I have been spoiled with games like Last of Us, Bioshock, Batman AO, Injustice etc... the list just goes on and on for great games this year worth their price-tag.

To the guys saying it takes less to damage the AI, I agree with that for sure. A quick fix for that, turn off reversal damage. For how often reversing happens it cuts your match times, also turn momentum gain to slow. This will make it longer until you or the AI gain your sig/finisher, which will also give you a longer match since the AI seems to want to use them to finish you this year.

I've played WM mode up to ruthless aggression, been fun so far. messed around with universe a bit, rivalries are fun. digging into creation suite ATM. I should be sorted for a long while yet. definitely worth the £39

£35 quid this morning (and found Warrior code in the box! :warrior::dance: ) Added £15 to my XBL account, get home and find that Season Pass is £15.99 :facepalm:

Aside from that, game is awesome.

Archived