Unbreakable138's CAW Topic 2K14 - KRIMSON Added!

Astro Zombie

New to the Forum but have to admit great work! Just wondered about the progress of your Krimson caw and wondered if you were thinking of doing the other members of The Dead Wrestling Society? Looking forward to Chris Dickinson as well especially after watching his recent brawl with Davey Richards!

New to the Forum but have to admit great work! Just wondered about the progress of your Krimson caw and wondered if you were thinking of doing the other members of The Dead Wrestling Society? Looking forward to Chris Dickinson as well especially after watching his recent brawl with Davey Richards!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He has 'invented' Warchild who used to be Jon Bolen who was a WWE developmental worker and TNA gutcheck winner. They seem to be tagging regularly. But he has talked about adding more to The Dead Wrestling Society. So perhaps there might be more links with Kirst & Gory. He also promotes Dead Generation (Gory and Joseph Brooks) and Chance Prophet - who was part of the TNA gutcheck challenge a lot! Sorry to go on about this too much but I really want a feud between Cult Fiction and The Dead Wrestling Society in my universe!

He has 'invented' Warchild who used to be Jon Bolen who was a WWE developmental worker and TNA gutcheck winner. They seem to be tagging regularly. But he has talked about adding more to The Dead Wrestling Society. So perhaps there might be more links with Kirst & Gory. He also promotes Dead Generation (Gory and Joseph Brooks) and Chance Prophet - who was part of the TNA gutcheck challenge a lot! Sorry to go on about this too much but I really want a feud between Cult Fiction and The Dead Wrestling Society in my universe!

Perhaps. I know Krimson and Warchild are accepting bookings together, which I don't think Gory/Kirst/Krimson ever did outside of PRIME. Warchild and Krimson are actually booked for a show here in the Spring I think. I personally think Warchild is a better fit for the gimmick because he's got a big, intimidating look to him which Gory and Kirst didn't really have. He's tagged with Kiyoshi on at least one occasion as well and I'm considering making Kiyoshi just as a side project.

I agree Warchild is definitely a better fit for the gimmick! I always saw Kirst and Gory as more disciples/followers probably jobbing to other workers attempting to win Krimson's acceptance. Prophet always seemed to be a poor man's Krimson lacking the charisma for the gimmick whereas Kiyoshi definitely would potentially have a more unique gimmick for the DWS. Anyway I have taken this off topic, apologies. Back to the CAWing.

Really like Masada and Sick Nick. I grew up across the street from Jim Fannon and hung out with Ian Rotten alot. IWA Mid South rules. I checked out your list and I was very happy to see what you are doing. I cannot wait for Mickie Knuckles. Only request is the Bad Breed Ian and Axel Rotten.

Krimson looks great. Looking forward to seeing it with the morph applied..Any idea what other attires you're going to do?

http://i.imgur.com/El1EC18.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/EWrwldt.jpg

Also want to try this http://i.imgur.com/Or1aBfT.png

Was also considering making an attire without the white part of the face paint. I've seen him wear it like that in promos but I don't think he's ever had a match like it so I'm not sure if I will. Will also probably do the attire he wore at Wrestlelution 6 which was the stitch design attire with some body paint.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived