Unbreakable138's CAW Topic 2K14 - KRIMSON Added!

Astro Zombie

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want that Bryan on my game!!! :o

It's on XBL. heh..

Hey Man I Created A Pretty Good OI4K & Lerae If You Wanna Check Out What I Did & If You Like It You Can Use What I Did As A Base

Checked them out. They look pretty cool. I've got a pretty good idea of what I'm doing with Oi4K but I'll definitely look closer at your Candice because I suck with female CAWs.

---

Candice has been gender hacked to male successfully. She could be the next one uploaded. I just want get the face finished before I start other attires.

I should have a Masada preview up sometime within the next couple of days as well.

I Hope My Lerae Helps You Cause It's Really Hard To Find Up Close Pictures Of Her

Oh & In Another Forum You Said You Where Looking For Some Women Well If It Helps MrBlackSheep008 Has Done A Very Good

Havok& AllySin Kay & DeanyMoose Has Done A Veda Scott

I Hope My Lerae Helps You Cause It's Really Hard To Find Up Close Pictures Of Her

Oh & In Another Forum You Said You Where Looking For Some Women Well If It Helps MrBlackSheep008 Has Done A Very Good

Havok& AllySin Kay & DeanyMoose Has Done A Veda Scott

Checked some of those out. Gonna get a couple of them.

Are you planning on uploading some 2012 and 2013 daniel bryan attires with entrance jacket and y2j 2012 and 2013 attires?

Doubtful. Bryan was a one-off. Not too much into the current WWE product. I'm sure they'll get done though because plenty of people are into it. Saul was putting out some fantastic Superstar Heads creations. Not sure if he's still doing it though.

When are you release Candice? I need her for my pwg universe

Can't give you an exact date or timeline. I wanna make sure the face is 100% final before I start the other attires. Hopefully she'll be done soon.

Awesome Start On Masada Him & CVE Are A Bunch Of Crazy MotherF***ers

Heh. That they are. I'm contemplating making CVE as well. Really love her gimmick and I think I may be able to make something decent. Only concern is the tattoos.

Loving what's happening with MASADA. I download him every year, and this year will be no different. I can't wait to see where it goes from here.

Thanks. I already have the CAW pretty well planned out. Just wanna make sure the face is 100% done so I don't have to screw around placing a design on 4 separate attires.

- CZW shorts with grey "MASADA" shirt (and "exiled" neck tat)

- FREEDOMS logo shorts with the EXILE shirt

- normal shorts with REVOLT shirt

- camo shorts with old BJW Suicidal Hatred shirt.

Not set in stone. May swap out the camo shorts for his normal shorts and put a different pair of shorts he's worn a few times witht the REVOLT shirt.

The

It's cool man, I didn't see anything on an update so I thought you scrape the creation...question, are you planing on giving her the outfit she worn with Joey Ryan against the young bucks at the last PWG show?

The Zebra,Flower Print Thing? Well If He Does Want To Try The Best Place To Get Pics Of It Is On Joey Ryans Instagram He Has

A Bunch Of Pics For It

Yeah Von Eeerie's Tattoo Look Like They Will Be A Pain That's I Never Done Her But A Guy Called MrBlacksheep Said He Will

Do Her & He Does A Pretty Good Job On Women Creations So Maybe You Don't Have To But Masada Is Still Crazy I Seen

The Highlights Of Hes Match Against CVE & That's His Fiancee I Kinda Want To Know What He Does To Someone He Hates For

Some Reason

It's cool man, I didn't see anything on an update so I thought you scrape the creation...question, are you planing on giving her the outfit she worn with Joey Ryan against the young bucks at the last PWG show?

Probably. I'll check chdevin's site and see if he got any good pics of it. Haven't seen the show yet.

The

The Zebra,Flower Print Thing? Well If He Does Want To Try The Best Place To Get Pics Of It Is On Joey Ryans Instagram He Has

A Bunch Of Pics For It

Yeah Von Eeerie's Tattoo Look Like They Will Be A Pain That's I Never Done Her But A Guy Called MrBlacksheep Said He Will

Do Her & He Does A Pretty Good Job On Women Creations So Maybe You Don't Have To But Masada Is Still Crazy I Seen

The Highlights Of Hes Match Against CVE & That's His Fiancee I Kinda Want To Know What He Does To Someone He Hates For

Some Reason

Good to hear that he'll be making her. I dislike making females because I don't feel I'm good at making them. Still may use his and make my own for private use depending on the attires he does.

If you wanna see Masada in the ring with someone he doesn't like, find his from Masters Of Pain 2012 against Spidar Boodrow. Spidar's a glorified yardtard and tried shooting on him in the match or something (Don't recall exactly) and Masada beat the shit out of him. He's certainly not someone I'd wanna get on the bad side of. haha.

I'll have to check it out when I get a chance.

--

Question: Masada has a new shirt out. Should I bump out an attire to put it on him or just keep it as is?

New shirt: http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0170/8270/products/d1501a29-c8e4-40f0-ae89-360652b1285c_large.jpg

Attire that would be bumped: http://i.imgur.com/DrTlxUo.jpg

I'll have to check it out when I get a chance.

--

Question: Masada has a new shirt out. Should I bump out an attire to put it on him or just keep it as is?

New shirt: http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0170/8270/products/d1501a29-c8e4-40f0-ae89-360652b1285c_large.jpg

Attire that would be bumped: http://i.imgur.com/DrTlxUo.jpg

I like the new one much better than the old one. 100% the new one.

Nice work in Here, Isn't the area around Nick's eyes supposed to be a bit dark.

Yes. I have designs there, perhaps I have to tweak them. Looking at the pics, they look more like eyebags than makeup.

Question: Can anyone recall any models in the WWEGames series that wear jeans? I need a jeans texture for a couple of CAWs I'm gonna be making that the in-game Jeans aren't great for. If anyone actually has the texture and could send it to me it would be great. I know the SvR11 textures I have are unusable.

Archived