Unbreakable138's CAW Topic 2K14 - KRIMSON Added!

Astro Zombie

I'll be throwing all my WWE2K14 CAWs here. I'm hoping to create/complete more than I did in WWE'13. So far I'm really liking this game so I can actually see myself playing it for more than to create in 3 months time.

***NOTE*** All CAWs (And anything I upload) can be found by searching Unbreakable138

My first CAW for the year isn't Masada as it's been for the last few years. He's on the way, I'm hoping texturing will return because there are quite a few guys (Masada certainly included) that I just can't do without texturing the attire.

Anyways, my first CAW for WWE2K14 - Thrown together at this point to justify opening the topic and posting my planned list and whatnot...

Candice LeRae - 11/02/13

**I'll likely upload two versions of Candice. One female, and one with a gender hack so she can be used against men.

"All Ego" Ethan Page

11/08/13

1564k7a.png

http://i40.tinypic.com/1564k7a.png

Early at the moment. Not sure how I feel about it. Sometimes I look at it and like it, others I hate it. There's still something off I just can't put my finger on.

Masada - 12/12/13

CM Punk [sES]

xvREVd3.png

http://i.imgur.com/xvREVd3.png

This was intended to be a quick project. Really happy with how it turned out. Still have to do some tweaks to the body but that's about it. Plan is two attires with the black mask and two with the white.

Daniel Bryan - 12/08/13 (Uploaded)

"Sick" Nick Mondo

Krimson - 01/06/14

m1cza1F.png

http://i.imgur.com/m1cza1F.png

No morphing done yet. Forgot to put the shirt logo in the last pack of PTs I made.

-------------------
This is a list of everyone I'm planning to make this year. Don't take it as a list of people I'm definitely making because I really can't guarantee many of these aside from Masada, Krimson, and Oi4K. It's simply a list of people I want in my game but if someone else makes a CAW of the person I probably won't make them, or I'll use their CAW as a base and only post if I've made enough changes to justify it.

Bobby Beverly
Chris Dickinson
Dave Crist
Eric Ryan
Ethan Page
Gregory Iron
Jaka
Jake Crist
Joker
Josh Alexander
Josh Prohibition
Krimson
Marion Fontaine
Masada
Matt Cross
Matt Tremont
Rickey Shane Page

Addy Starr
Allysin Kay
Christina Von Eerie
Jessicka Havok
Kimber Lee
Mickie Knuckles
Nevaeh
Saraya Knight
Seleziya Sparx
Veda Scott

**Thanks to KG for making his WWE2K14 editor which includes the ability to inject paint tool logos. Without his work many of these CAWs wouldn't be possible.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I could have sworn I made Lenn Oddity last year. Or was it WWE'12?

Ran into a bit of a roadblock with Krimson I think. I was working on my original CAW last night and he has red mist on his mouth (Muta). I use the same method for that as I did for the blood on Krimson's paint last year and it seems they changed the settings on the wolf design and now it's always somewhat dark even at max settings. I'm sure I'll find a workaround but yeah. Those designs really made it look so much better.

Started basework on Ethan Page today. Monster Mafia, Seleziya Sparx and Masada will most likely be the next creations. Masada is still iffy though. Hoping someone can figure out textures.

I've got an Ethan Page CAW that I'm working on that I feel is ready to preview, I've just been too lazy to cap it. I'm debating on finishing Candice because with the recent indy project that a group of guys started, I doubt I'll be able to top it. Though with that being said it could be months before they release theirs depending on where she is in terms of priority. Same applies for Masada who they're apparently making.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived