Oz70NYC

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you use a youtube to MP3 converter, you can get all of the music from the YT links I post.

In other news, I require some aid from people. There's this pissant named FoxDuty who's been stalking my content since 2010. As there apparently is no way to report harassing users on PSN, I've been stuck having to deal with his garbage for 4 years. He's decided to do it again, thumbing down about 20 of my CAWs. So if anyone who hasn't voted could do so, it'd be greatly appreciated.

you going onto xbox one or ps4?

When I do jump to current gen, it'll be on PS4. Though that likely won't happen until WWE 2K16. I'll be getting the PS3 version of 2K15, namely because if history is correct, the 1st version of the game on a new platform is usually a friggin' mess. I remember when Smackdown: Just Bring It releases, the 1st game on the PS2...it was underwhelming to say the least. Then of course there was Smackdown Vs. Raw 2008, the 1st version of the game on PS3 and 360...which is arguably the worst game in the series. I'd like to say WWE2K15 will be awesome on PS4 and XB1, but as history has dictated, the 1st version of this game specifically on the new console isn't worth getting.

Now, on to updates. :D It's been a couple weeks since I've posted new content...and for good reason. I've now just today completed the last CAW in a MASSIVE 8 character "International" Wrestler pack. These characters are not only EVO competitors, but also representatives of 2 other organizations, View Japan Pro Wrestling (VJPW) My brother and I's respective Japanese promotion based on New Japan Pro Wrestling and Alianza Mundial de Lucha Libre (AMLL), a fictional Mexican based company based on CMLL.

We start with the Luchadores...

Espiritu

Entrance Theme: Arcane Voices by Amethystium

http://youtu.be/6AWcZzeAuys

Signatures: Springboard Hurricanrana 5 (Corner Front)/ Super Kick 3 (Running, Irish Whip rebound)

Finishers: Go Round "Espíritu Caídos" (Dive Vs. Standing)/ Flip Bottom 1 "Espiritu Espada" (Standing Front, Running)

Inter_Nat_Pack_Screen_Shot_2014_01_31_12

Bio - One of the premiere Tecnicos of the Alianza Mundial de Lucha Libre (AMLL) promotion, Espiritu made his way to the U.S. and EVO Wrestling in 2012, and since has become one of it's most popular talents. With a strong sense of justice and purpose not only for his homeland, but the honor of Lucha Libre, Espiritu strives to become the best at his craft. But shortly after his arrival in EVO, news emerged that his greatest rival, Infierno, had intent on following him to the states. Their long standing rivalry would continue in EVO, seeing Espiritu team with Terry Ryan and Brett Evans to fight Infierno's alliance with Panthar and Izanagi. With EVO now partnered with AMLL, XWA and VJPW, more challenges await the man known as "The Spirit Of Lucha Libre".

Notes - The 1st Luchadore I'd made...well...ever. In 2012, I realized I didn't have ANY Luchadores on my roster. Hell, the only Mexican wrestler I had was Fantastica (Who will be returning as part of AMLL as well), so I decided to challenge myself. As you can guess, he's heavily based on both Sin Cara and Mistico in his appearance and fighting style. A true Tecnico, he's got a fast paced, high energy move set. I also threw a few more martial arts based moves into signify his time spent training in Japan.

Infierno

Entrance Theme: The Beast from the Apocalypse OST

Signatures: Death Valley Driver 2 (Standing Front)/ Running Leaping Clothesline "Muerte Guadaña" (Running, Irish Whip rebound)

Finishers: Adjustment Piledriver "Martinete" (Standing Front)/ Diving Rolling Senton "Castigo de Infierno" (Dive Vs. Ground)

Bio - In AMLL, there are few men feared like Infierno. His namesake, "hell"...is evident in his tactics in the ring. A 4 time AMLL World Champion and former Grappler's World Gran Prix champion, he's one of the most decorated talents of AMLL's current era. A skilled tactician that's not afraid to cut corners or bend rules to get his way, when he learned of Espiritu's intent to wrestle in America, becoming the 1st masked AMLL talent to do so (Apollo Vega was the 1st, but chose to unmask upon joining World's Finest in XWA), Infierno was enraged. He too would eventually sign to compete in EVO in spite of his rivals intent to "start anew". Within months, he saw himself aligned with 2 other international wrestlers who shared his disdain for America, Panthar and Izanagi.

Notes - Based on and influenced by the late Abismo Negro, Infierno as you can guess...is my primary Rudo Luchadore. He's vile, self centered, egotistical and a little sadistic. If you're familiar with Abismo Negro's work, you know what kind of character Infierno is. Now that I've created a full on Mexican based promotion, I can expand a lil more on the back story of him, Espiritu and the other Luchadores and Luchadoras I plan on unveiling in coming weeks.

El Cardinale Jr.

Entrance Theme: Red Dress Beat from the Total Overdose OST

Signatures: Santino Stunner "Monda!" (Standing Front)/ The Face Lift "Cara Quebrar" (Corner Front)

Finishers: Sethwalker "Tarjeta Roja" (Standing Front)/ Dragonrana "Vuelo de Cardinale" (Dive Vs Standing)

Bio - Among the new generation of AMLL's Luchadores, the 19 year old El Cardinale Jr. is the protege of the original El Cardinale, father of XWA Diamond Marisol Cardinale. Trained by the wrestling legend, he took the identity of El Cardinale Jr. in honor and respect of his mentor. Possessing incredible speed and agility, he runs rings around the competition in the ring with an aerial arsenal that mesmerizes and devastates his opponents. A blue chipper with tons of upside, he's sure to have a successful, title filled career as he matures and hones his talent further.

Notes - The 1st actual ORIGINAL concept for a Luchadore I've ever made. (Meaning he's not based on a real life Luchadore.) ECJ as stated, is connected to my brother's female character Marisol Cardinale in that he was trained by her father, the original El Cardinale. I wanted to make him a new age Luchadore in the vein of Mistico II and Delta in that his moves are over the top agile. Very fast, very flashy and very entertaining.

All three are uploaded under the tags EVO14 and AMLL, as well as the AMLL arena. Coming up next in the International Pack, 3 representatives of VJPW, Tetsuo Ishida, Keito Izuki and Takashi Inoue.

Are you ever going to make the rest of the Fierhart's?

Yes, I do. In fact...there may be more of them then some remember made this year. ;)

Do you have any tag teams? Like one inspired partially by LOD?

I do, but none based on LOD. I'll get to making them as time permits.

Going to have Infierno comeout as the mastermind behind a heel stable of Luchas (Sin Cara who turned on Rey and Kalisto who debuted recently) they are going to feud with Rey, Espiritu, and El Cardinale Jr.

Sounds like an awesome angle, my friend. :D

Going to have Infierno comeout as the mastermind behind a heel stable of Luchas (Sin Cara who turned on Rey and Kalisto who debuted recently) they are going to feud with Rey, Espiritu, and El Cardinale Jr.

Sounds like an awesome angle, my friend. :D

Thanks...i had already turned Cara heel and made his outfit black and white awhile back and then had downloaded Kallisto and was using a black/white outfite from his Samuray Del Sol days and this just makes the entire feud better. It also give me two more teams on one of my brands.

Keep up the great work.

Been busy playing other stuff recently, but he will be created before my next big release...which will be coming soon. Just gotta find the time to take some photos. After that, I'll be diving into creating the rest of the PWN characters I update yearly.

Thanks for those great CAWs - using them in Universe Mode at the moment, they look great :) I added Arena Effect to all the ENtrane Themes of the CAWs in this topic to make it more realistic. I put them on my googledrive if anyone is interested:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B-cPBqsF14owbzlEbDBHclVmTVU&usp=sharing#list

thanks man, loving the stuff, using most of your caws in my universe mode and registered just to say thanks, prob will stick around :) great work

Glad to hear it. I think you'll like it hear. We're a tight knit community in this section. Most of us have been friends and followers of each other for years now. And you'll find a crap ton of other talented creators here as well.

will you be be doing entrance videos with sigs and finishers?

Eventually. Right now I'm operating on my brother's PC, so time to put content together is limited. But once I've finally settled into my own place and have my own set up running again, I'll be churning out more video content.

Thanks for those great CAWs - using them in Universe Mode at the moment, they look great :) I added Arena Effect to all the ENtrane Themes of the CAWs in this topic to make it more realistic. I put them on my googledrive if anyone is interested:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B-cPBqsF14owbzlEbDBHclVmTVU&usp=sharing#list

Thanks IMMENSELY for compiling all that music.

Update: After a few weeks of taking a break, I'll be back to unveiling the rest of my recent creations. To be released will be:

COMPLETED

AMLL Wrestlers

Scorpion (Rudo)

Minotauro (Rudo)

Aguila Oro (Tecnico/AMLL World Champion)

Avispa Ultimo (Tecnico)

VJPW

"The Maelstrom Gabriel Dezba (Classic character from PS2 days remade)

Anderson Knight (Based loosely on William Regal & Nigel McGuiness)

Tetsuo "Tetsujin" Ishida (Another classic character from the PS2 era re-envisioned)

Keito Izuki (Based on NJPW's Kota Ibushi)

Takashi Inoue (Based on NJPW's Tetsuya Naito)

To Be Completed

EVO

Aaron Manson

Xavier Gaston (Pronounced "Za-Vee-Ay Gas-Tone" Formerly known as Xodys)

Once the "To Be Completed" list is done, that'll be it for my own characters until I'm in my own space, as all the rest of my characters formulas are on my own PC, which I don't have access to ATM.

UPDATE TIME!!! As mentioned before, after this update I'm taking a temporary hiatus until I'm in my own place...of which afterwards I'm going ALL IN on new characters, as well as a new project I've had rolling around in my head the last month or so. But that's gettin' ahead of myself a bit. For now...CAWS!!! We start off with 4 returning characters from years past.

TAGS: EVO14, VJPW

"The Maelstrom" Gabriel Dezba

Entrance Theme: "Maelstrom" By Empires/World War

Signatures: Running Double Axehandle "Tomahawk" (Running, Irish Whip Rebound)/ Flat Liner 2 (Standing Front)

Finishers: Trouble In Paradise 2 "The Maelstrom" (Standing Front, Running)/ Cross Rhodes 2 "Downdraft" (Standing Behind)

Intern_ATPack_Screen_Shot_2014_03_02_03_

Bio: One of the most fearsome, respected men in wrestling today, Gabriel Dezba is the most celebrated and decorated graduate of The Fierhouse Wrestling Academy. Debuting in 2006, he became one of the best, brightest young talents of the tail end of the UPW era before traveling overseas to compete for View Japan Pro Wrestling, where he's become one of the company's premiere babyfaces, as well as a multi-time World and Tag Team champion. 2014 sees Gabriel making his 1st appearance in what is now EVO Wrestling under the Grappler's World Wrestling Alliance umbrella, the multi-year partnership between such promotions as AMLL, XWA, PWN, VJPW and EVO. Almost immediately upon his return, he made it clear what his goal was, to EVO World Champion. One of the most physically gifted men in wrestling today, there's a reason why "The Maelstrom" is as respected as he is feared.

Notes: The old-heads round here will remember the name, because I originally created Gabriel on the PS2. Surprisingly enough though, this is the 1st time he's seen action on the PS3. Now I have made him in Fire Pro Wrestling Returns, but this is Gabe's 1st actual appearance on the PS3, so it's a long awaited comeback. The PTs used are a combination of my own designs and ones I found on CC, namely the Leviathan picture on his right side. It made sense to use it, as a Maelstrom is to a whirlpool what a tidal wave is to a sea current. To the uninitiated, Gabriel is 100% Apache...and his 3rd attire is a tribute to his Apache heritage. As he's from the Fierhart camp, you can guess what he fights like in the ring.

Tetsuo "Tetsujin" Ishida

Entrance Theme: "Major Attack" Shogun Total War 2 OST

http://youtu.be/DkFJUCADk2w

Signatures: Body Punches & Uppercut "Rushing Beat" (Standing Front)/ Bionic Elbow Stamp "Tetsujin Hijijojeki" (Standing Front)

Finishers: Steiner Screwdriver "Shogun Driver" (Standing Front)/ Brogue Kick "Shogun Kick" (Running, Irish Whip Rebound)

Notes: I don't have a bio on Tetsuo...because it's been THAT long since I've made him. The original version of him was made on WCW/NWO Revenge, and he was pretty much one of a couple Japanese characters I came up with on the game. He did see creation in a WWE game, but that version pre-dates my being a member of CAWs.ws. So this is actually the 1st version of him I've made in I'll say...about 10 years. DAYUM! As I and my brother are trying to populate VJPW with characters, it made sense for me to dust him off and bring him in as one of the grizzled, aged veterans of the promotion. He's about 4 years younger then Simon Fierhart, which puts him in his late 40s. But don't let the age fool you, he can MORE then hold his own against the younger guys.

Aaron Manson

Entrance Theme: "Path Of Resistance" By A Perfect Murder

http://youtu.be/9mgJg93PGVE

Signatures: Alabama Slam "Paralizer" (Standing Front)/ Running Cross Body (Running, Irish Whip Rebound)

Finishers: Uranage Sideslam "Manson's Ransom" (Standing Front)/ Accordion Rack "Pure Torture" (Standing Front)

Bio: The longtime "Enforcer" of the Natural Born Thrillerz stable, after it disbanded...Manson found himself for the 1st time since his debut in wrestling running solo. And that may have been one of the worst things to happen to EVO. In recent months, a lot of unknown aspects of Manson has begun to surface now that he's his own man. One of them being he actually has genius level intellect. The other is that he's a complete sadist who takes joy in bringing pain to others...to an almost sociopathic level. A Phd in Anatomy, he knows how to hurt people externally and internally, which makes the 6'6", 360lbs Idahoan brute even more dangerous then he ever was alongside Blake Evans and Cody Prince. The verdict is out still on what his true motives are now, but everyone in EVO wrestling, even his former allies need to tread lightly in the presence of Dr. Manson.

Notes: Doesn't take rocket science to figure out wear Dr. Manson's new persona comes from. I've taken cues from Mike Knox's last WWE gimmick and ran with it for the "new" Aaron Manson. As far as his look, again...based off Mike Knox as was with previous years. The biggest change for him is her personality moreso then his looks. A Hannibal Lecter meets Sid Justice type lunatic with size, power AND intelligence.

Xavier Gaston

Entrance Theme: "Origin" By TesseracT

http://youtu.be/5R7MPmKWUfw

Signatures: Lie Detector "Continuum Shift" (Running, Irish Whip Rebound)/ Corkscrew Axekick "Paradox" (Grounded Upper)

Finishers: Side Effect 3 "Extinction Event" (Standing Front)/ 450 Splash 1 (Dive Vs. Grounded)

Bio: The high flying risk taker Xavier Gaston, formerly known as Xodys...is no stranger to pushing the limit. His thrill seeking lifestyle is a testament to how far he's come, and how far he plans to keep going. The Paris born Frenchman, known for his showmanship and flamboyance has long since been tag team partners and band mates with Evan Slade as "Ruin-Nation", but 2013 saw Xavier drop his long time alias and put 100% focus in his in ring craft. The end result is a more polished, focused competitor who relies less on risks and more on skill. But he's still one of the most dynamic high flyers in the business.

Note: Every so often, an older character of mine gets well...old. Xodys was one of the latest to fall into that category. My residential "Alternative/Emo" character, he's always been a bit of an odd one. I deliberately in years past gave him a sort of effeminate look, but this year I decided it was time for a change. A more traditional wrestling attire, shorter hair and a more manly build are where I started. I also added in tattoo designs from Citylimitz22, who makes some kick ass stuff, as well as my own designs for his attire. He does still have his "old school" long pants attire for the sake of being uniform with Evan. All and all, I like the way he came out this year.

And so ends part one of three for the update. Tomorrow I'll be posting 3 more CAWS, the other VJPW characters I've made Keito Izuki, Takashi Inoue and Anderson Knight

Archived