Oz70NYC

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I just went and checked and it still says I cant download him. I can understand if its getting frustrating, and if it is really bugging you don't worry about it. I already got the character morph and look done, I was actually working on the moveset and entrance when I saw your message.

EDIT: I had a thought. Do you have an entrance set up with a different DLC guy? I thought about it cause i was working on his entrance.

Do you have any big agile men among these? Sort of like Vader and Bam Bam Bigelow? I am trying to make my roster diverse.

Strangely enough, I have but one...Bill Dozer, who I will be making this year.

With that said, it's time for another update. And this one is a BIG one. Been busy since my last update, and here's what the end result is.

"The Massacre" Cannon Webb

Entrance Theme: Dark Strings Rap Metal Beat #4 by Lost In Scores

http://youtu.be/pn_IDf4faOk

Signatures: Big Boot 6 "UMB/Under My Boot" (Running, Irish Whip Rebound)/Striking Spear (Running, Irish Whip Rebound)

Finishers: The Last Ride 2 "The Massacre" (Standing Front)/Chokeslam 8 (Standing Front)

WWE2k14_EVO_Chars_2013_12_18_09_03_15.pn

WWE2k14_EVO_Chars_2013_12_18_09_03_19.pn

WWE2k14_EVO_Chars_2013_12_18_09_03_26.pn

WWE2k14_EVO_Chars_2013_12_18_09_03_31.pn

Bio - Easily one of the most feared men not just in EVO, but in all of wrestling. Cannon Webb is a monster in every sense of the word. Remorseless, ruthless and relentless, Webb's agenda is simple...watch the world burn around him as he destroys everything. No one knows when the change in his mentality happened, but what all know is that he's a walking natural disaster. "The Massacre" seeks no glory, fame or fortune. He just wants to hurt people, and lots of them. A fact that EVO World Champion Blake Evans took into consideration when he recruited the Boston native to join his new faction Villainy after Cody Prince was forced to leave it's ranks. In recent months he's had collisions with Jayson Jones & Sean Trueth, but now has his sites set on one man, Dru Nedermeyer.

Notes - Cannon is a member of my class of 2008, and he's undergone a lot of changes since then. While always intended to be a monster heel, he was kinda' generic when I 1st made him. But over time I fleshed out a proper persona for him, which culminated me creating his "Massacre" gimmick back in 2012. He is a bonafide monster. The kind of character meant to strike fear in the hearts of everyone. There's no rhyme or reason as to why he does what he does, he merely does it because he can. Now don't get me wrong, he's not a "bully". He's something worse, because bullies are somewhat cowardly in nature in that they prey on people weaker then them. Cannon doesn't care who his target is or their status. Think a more aggressive, violent version of Psycho Sid, and you've got Cannon Webb in a nutshell.

Panthar

Entrance Theme: "War Drums" By Dream Maker Music

http://youtu.be/LIfM4QbAN1M

Signatures: Russian Leg Sweep 3 "Sudanese Leg Sweep" (Standing Front)/Blackout "Killing Blow" (Grounded Side)

Finishers: Spinebuster 9 "Black Panthar Bomb" (Standing Front, Irish Whip Rebound)/Spear (Corner Vs. Grounded)

WWE2k14_EVO_Chars_2013_12_18_09_01_25.pn

WWE2k14_EVO_Chars_2013_12_18_09_01_31.pn

WWE2k14_EVO_Chars_2013_12_18_09_01_36.pn

WWE2k14_EVO_Chars_2013_12_18_09_01_43.pn

WWE2k14_EVO_Chars_2013_12_18_09_01_50.pn

Bio - Since making his debut in 2012, Panthar has quickly become one of EVO's most fearsome and imposing competitors. "The Azande Warrior" takes no prisoners against his foes, coming at them with a ferocity that few can prepare for. Unpredictable and unorthodox in his approach, Panthar's strength, agility and speed for being a man his size can be attributed to being raised in the jungles of South Sudan. Primal in nature, but methodical and cunning, Panthar has had wars against the likes of Dylan Brody, Terry Ryan and Brett Evans. Within the last 4 months, he's joined forces with another international talents Izanagi and Infierno...who has had lengthy feuds against the three above men as well.

Notes - Panthar is a character I'm quite proud of, because of his uniqueness. Back in 2012, I challenged myself to create a character of African decent with a tribal theme, and after watching a rerun of Deadliest Warrior that featured the Azande Warrior, the ideas began to flow. I took that idea and paired it with concept of Marvel superhero Black Panther...and Panthar was born. A wild, feral and dangerous heel character that breaks away from the norm. Obviously with my recurring characters, I'm starting to develop a proper backstory for him seeing as this is the 3rd year he's been made. There's a lot more to Panthar that will be revealed, and in it being revealed...so to will be a couple new characters. ;-)

Izanagi

Entrance Theme: "Bushido" By Adrian Von Ziegler

http://youtu.be/VBltiYFO42c

Signatures: Bicycle Kick "Oni Ransu/Demon Lance" (Running, Irish Whip Rebound)/Thugnificent "Osoto Gari" (Standing Front, Running)

Finishers: Snap Swing Neckbreaker 1 "Kame No Wari/End Of Days" (Standing Front)/Koji Clutch "Akuma No Nigiri/Demon's Grasp" (Standing Front)

WWE2k14_EVO_Women_Batch_4_2013_12_18_10_

Bio - At one time years ago known as Rising Sun, Izanagi has long since left those days behind. Much is still to be known about the man behind the face paint, but what is known is that he's a world class martial artist, specializing in Judo and Isshin-Ryu Karate. It is believed he may have some relation to Grand Master Hideo Tenouji, one of Japan's greatest martial artists, wrestlers as well as the man who trained Simon Fierhart in the ways of combat. Izanagi detests everything about the Americas, especially as far as wrestling goes. He's made it his mission to prove that Strong Style is superior to American wrestling and Lucha Libre alike. As such he's come into fierce battles against Dylan Brody, Brett Evans, Terry Ryan, Avispa Ultimo and Espiritu.

Notes - Born of my "Themed Character" project that produced Panthar as well, as is stated in the bio, he's actually the revision of an older character of mine named Rising Sun. I have very few Japanese characters...which I'm still to this day trying to remedy. As such, I decided I needed one who had staying power and wouldn't be a placeholder, and Izanagi is the end result. His name is actually the name of the Shinto God of Creation, which I thought was a nice play on the somewhat demonic nature of the character's persona. His influence comes from Kabuki theater performers, Akuma from Street Fighter and The Red Dragon from 3 Count Bout, an obscure SNK wrestling game from the NEO-GEO as far as looks go. In ring, I built him as best and accurate a traditional martial arts moveset as the game allows.

Gideon Dorn

Entrance Theme: "Nuclear Wasteland" By Damas Beats

http://youtu.be/8xR2WvSKBV8

Signatures: Running Jumping Knee Drop "Incision" (Grounded Upper)/Hook & Ladder "The Rapture" (Standing Behind)

Finishers: Leaping Tombstone Piledriver "The Tribulation" (Standing Front)/Omega Driver "Nega Driver" (Standing Behind)

WWE2k14_EVO_Chars_2013_12_18_09_02_34.pn

WWE2k14_EVO_Chars_2013_12_18_09_02_41.pn

WWE2k14_EVO_Chars_2013_12_18_09_02_46.pn

WWE2k14_EVO_Chars_2013_12_18_09_02_52.pn

WWE2k14_EVO_Chars_2013_12_18_09_03_00.pn

WWE2k14_EVO_Chars_2013_12_18_09_03_07.pn

Bio - The mere presence of Gideon Dorn evokes feelings of fear, uneasiness and dread. Since emerging from the shadows in 2012, Dorn has cut a path of terror across wrestling. As time has gone by, his agenda began to become clear, destroy the man they call "The Destroyer". Promising the end of days for Simon Fierhart and all he holds dear to him, Dorn revealed that he's only part of a greater evil that looks to reclaim what Simon took from them. This of course led to the reappearance of Lucas Priest, a man who once followed Simon under his "Kayos" identity years ago. Where Gideon Dorn goes, darkness follows.

Notes - The 3rd creation of my themed project of 2012, Dorn was pretty much created to be "The New Kayos" seeing as I'd discontinued the persona for Simon years before. He is everything Kayos once was, but worse. As evident that he actually considers Simon like a father to him in a sick, dysfunctional way. The man is simply put, insane. But it's controlled, dark insanity. The kind that comes from a dark, sinister place in the human mind. As you'd guess, he has a heavily vampire-like, gothic nature to him. Kevin Thorne and Vampiro are his core influences, as well as Dominic Purcell's portrayal of Dracula/Drake from Blade Trinity.

Troy Silver

Entrance Theme: "Celestial" By Skyharbour

http://youtu.be/KTNNyUqgaYM

Signatures: Coast To Coast "Airtime" (Corner Seated)/Santino Stunner "Silver Stunner" (Standing Front)

Finishers: Lil' Jimmy "Silver Bullet" (Standing Front, Running)/Zig Zag 2 "Silver Bullet Reloaded" (Standing Behind)

WWE2k14_EVO_Chars_2013_12_18_09_00_37.pn

WWE2k14_EVO_Chars_2013_12_18_09_01_03.pn

WWE2k14_EVO_Chars_2013_12_18_09_01_07.pn

WWE2k14_EVO_Chars_2013_12_18_09_01_10.pn

WWE2k14_EVO_Chars_2013_12_18_09_01_17.pn

Bio - Brash, outspoken and full of confidence, Troy Silver is one of the latest products of the Fierhouse Wrestling Academy. But unlike most alumni from the FWA, he's done little to endear himself to the fans and the rest of the roster. In fact, he's done the total opposite. Troy Silver has no allegiances, save for to himself. He's nothing short of a pompous, arrogant chauvinist, but has the talent to back up his bravado in the ring. Poised to make a name for himself at any cost, and at anyone's expense, Troy Silver is one of the rookies to watch in 2014.

Notes - Pretty much my new Dolph Zigler type character, which I was missing for a long time. Dolph is pretty much the primary influence behind Troy. As he's a rookie, there's not much history to him, but that'll obviously change as he evolves in years to come.

Michael Turner

Entrance Theme: "Falling Into Infinity" By Transcend

http://youtu.be/51BPIsFAlyo

Signatures: Edgecution 1 "Downtime" (Standing Front)/Spin-Out Powerbomb 3 "180-Bomb" (Standing Behind)

Finishers: Emerald Fusion 2 (Standing Front)/ Super Kick 5 "Wolf's Bite" (Corner Vs Grounded)

WWE2k14_EVO_Chars_2013_12_18_09_02_01.pn

WWE2k14_EVO_Chars_2013_12_18_09_02_06.pn

WWE2k14_EVO_Chars_2013_12_18_09_02_12.pn

WWE2k14_EVO_Chars_2013_12_18_09_02_20.pn

WWE2k14_EVO_Chars_2013_12_18_09_02_25.pn

Bio - "The White Wolf" is the latest golden child of the Monster's Den, and seeing him in action will tell you why. Much like fellow grad Erik Hawke, Michael Turner comes into EVO with tons of upside. So much so did Dru Nedermeyer have faith in the ability of Turner that he gave him the blessing to use his own version of the Emerald Fusion, a move that Dru has made legendary. Turner has made the most of his new found popularity in EVO as a rookie, namely from stepping up and calling Troy Silver out on his attitude, thus beginning what's sure to become a long standing rivalry that will define both young men's careers. Powerful, technically sound and agile, Michael Turner draws comparison to Dylan Brody as being one of EVO's most athletic talents.

Notes - I sat and looked a render of just a normal looking, muscular male on DeviantArt and the idea for Michael came into being. It was just one of those sessions where an idea just pops into your head and it ends up manifesting into something more. Person-wise he's pretty much the classic babyface. Like Troy, there's not much history to him aside from where he trained before going pro.

All of the above are available on CC. EVO14 is the tags. I've got 3 females coming up.

I loved Panthar two years ago when he debuted and love the other guys you just posted. Cant wait until I have space in my Universe with real guys leaving to put them in. I have several original guys in my NXT brand as if they are actually in WWE and will be brought up and/or released as I see fit along with some of the non original ones.

Much oblige folks. :D Here are the 3 ladies I mentioned.

TAG FOR DOWNLOAD: EVO14

Ines Jitka

Entrance Theme: "Let Me Be Free" By 2 Brothers On The Floor

http://youtu.be/dFHpDkvV4FQ

Signatures: Facebuster 2 "I-Minor"(Standing Front, Irish Whip Rebound)/Forward Russian Legsweep (Standing Behind)

Finishers: Edgecution 2 "I-Major" (Standing Front)/Avada Kedavra "Jit-Kick" (Corner Vs Grounded)

WWE2k14_EVO_Women_Batch_4_2013_12_18_09_

Bio - There's no doubting the fact that Ines Jitka has come a long way in EVO wrestling. While she began her career as a Valet, she's spent the last two years honing her in ring skills. The end result is one of the most dynamic transformations in EVO. Always looking to improve, Ines thrives on testing her limits against any and all comers. When not competing in the U.S., the Polish beauty also competes abroad in Europe and Japan.

Notes - Ines technically counts as one of my "2nd Generation" female characters, but I admittedly did very little with her. Based on retired erotic model Jana Defi in terms of face morphs and anatomic build, she was originally made as a valet back in 2007. In 2009 I made her a wrestler, but that's really the last time I made her, as I came up with characters far more promising and dynamic. But since we have 100 CAW slots, I figured I'd breathe some new life into her. I decided to go with a simple look for her attire. Something with clean lines two tones of vivid color.

Shiloh Sidal

Entrance Theme: "WHite Trash Punk" By The Curse

http://youtu.be/iPnBR47oH9o

Signatures: Alley Oop Facebuster "Up & Ova" (Standing Front, Irish Whip Rebound)/Bicycle Kick "B*tch Kick" (Running, Irish Whip Rebound)

Finishers: Northern Lights Bomb "Lights Out" (Standing Front)/Spin Sit-Out Powerbomb "Sidal-Wave" (Standing Behind)

Bio - "Lewd, Crewed & Tattooed" is the M.O. of the woman known as "The Trash Punk Queen". Since arriving in EVO wrestling, Shiloh Sidal has wasted no time making enemies. Recruited by long time friend Holly Woodz to round out the "Mean Girlz" stable, the former LXW and XWA wrestler has shown while she hasn't been on T.V. in years, she hasn't lost her edge in the ring. With an affinity of doing questionable things and resorting to underhanded tactics to get ahead, Shiloh's ambition to be a success is only rivaled by her reckless disregard for rules, authority and order in general.

Notes - Old skoolers may recognize the name. Originally spelled "Shylo Sydal", she's a character I made for a friend to use years ago in my brothers LXW E-Fed, who then appeared again in XWA for about a year before being dropped. I changed the spelling of the name, and obviously added more advanced ink for her, (Altered PTs by DEADTHING79 and Georgia Girl, shout outs to them) but aside from that she's the same character...just in heel mode now. Much like Holly Woodz, she's a female version Lordvader66's character, the infamous Johnny Punch. Not much else to say...she's a hedonistic, manipulative, fouled mouthed, tatted up, catty b*tch. :D

Rachel Roy

Entrance Theme: "Still Alive" By Sunscream

http://youtu.be/ZMc7T_u-tWM

Signatures: Rope Flip Arm Drag "Sensational Arm Drag" (Corner Front)/ Neck Snap "OH SNAP!" (Grounded Upper)

Finishers: Hangman's Facebuster "The Hang Out" (Standing Front)/Liontamer (Grounded Lower)

Bio - As a female coming out of the Fierhouse Wrestling Academy, there's always a large shadow cast over you of it's 1st femle alumn, Heather Fierhart herself. But for the 24 year old Canadian Rachel Roy, she's stepped out of the shadow and is basking in her own light. Since her debut a year ago, she's become one of EVO's most successful young talents. So much so that she's even in the discussion of potentially challengers for the EVO Women's Title. A fitness model and TV personality as well, Rachel's beauty, charisma and tenacity has made her one of wrestling's new cross media darlings. But don't let that fool you, her passion is for wrestling. The only girl of 3 children, her brothers McKenzie and Rene are also well known athletes, McKenzie a Middle Linebacker in the NFL and Rene a Left Wing in the NHL. Growing up, sports and competition were an integral part of her life, which has carried over into her still burgeoning career as one of EVO's premiere female talents.

Note - A product of the class of 2013, I came up with Rachel late in the life span of WWE13, so I obviously opted to hold releasing her officially until now. She's actually my 1st cross-over character, in that she's tied to created characters I've made in other games. As you can guess, a lot of backstory went into the creation of Rachel. She's definitely a character I'll be making on a recurring basis, and building upon in versions to come. Her face and body morphs are based on former Strikeforce, now UFC ring card girl/model Kelli Hutcherson.

Aaron Manson, Brett Evans, Terry Ryan and Shane Camden are next of the drawing board.

I've been kinda side tracked on my list of creations. I did complete Terry Ryan, but I ended up making 2 more females, one a re-work of an old character, the other a 2014 rookie. I'll be posting previews in the next few days.

Archived