Oz70NYC

@JP - There's a reason why I gave EPIC the Avada Kadavra, and that's the Running Legdrop signature. Not only does it look like a total troll move, but after the legdrop there's a short taunt animation that creates distance from Scott and his opponent AND puts him...if it's done anywhere near the middle of the ring...right in range of the corner. The AI will 80% of the time ALWAYS trigger the EPIC Finish at that point. Looks fluid and completely synchronized as sig/finisher combo move.

@Myke - Gotcha. ;)

And now...time for some more ladies. :D Three of the above mentioned in my past post.

"American Muscle" Danielle Gooden

Entrance Theme: "Little Red Dress" By Steve Belong

http://youtu.be/b45JT8S0Gm0

Signatures: Running Double Axehandle (Running, Irish Whip Rebound)/Diving Elbow Drop 10

Finishers: Shell Shocked 2 "Tennessee Thunder" (Standing Front)/Lasso From El Paso "Hogtied" (Grounded Lower)

WWE2k14_EVO_Women_Batch_2_2013_11_19_10_

The Tennessee cowgirl Danielle Gooden has quickly become one of EVO's fastest rising stars, and for good reason. Since her debut 2 years ago she's proven her natural ability, will to win and classic country work ethic can pull her through even the toughest challenges. She'll fight the good fight no matter what the odds with confidence in her abilities, even when she's in a disadvantage. She presently finds herself in the hunt for the EVO Women's Title for the 1st time, having risen into contention with a series of impressive performances against the likes of Aimme LaBlanc, Sabrina Vixon, Nicole Roland & Eve Williams.

This year I decided to mix the original concept of Danielle's design with the classic cowgirl look, and the results are pretty damn awesome. She's my resident "All American Girl" and one of my favorite new characters. Aside from the attire tweak she's relatively unchanged from last year's version.

Britanny Nitro

Entrance Theme: "All That A$$" By Tomsize

http://youtu.be/oei12ESCYPs

Signatures: Butterfly Backbreaker 2 (Standing Front)/Booty Popping Moonsault "Twerk It Out" (Grounded Side)

Finishers: Side Effect 3 "Nitro Drop" (Standing Front)/Spin Headlock Elbow Drop "N20" (Standing Behind)

Since her arrival into wrestling just 8 months ago, Brittany Nitro has turned heads for all the right and wrong reasons. An exceptionally talented wrestler with an ego to match, the brash 23 year old already has throngs of followers and haters as evident by her already infamous phrase "I Love My Haters." Whether you like her or not, there's no denying the Hollywood, CA born blonde is a prodigy in the ring. It didn't take long for the wrestling world to take notice of this full figured, razor tongued vixen. She prides herself on being eyecandy, believing that in the attempt of women's wrestling trying to legitimize itself in recent years, it's lost it's sex appeal with all of the bland, over conditioned women who consider themselves wrestlers 1st and women 2nd. Britanny is not above using her womanly wiles to get her way. In recent months, she's begun joining fellow Californians Cody Prince and Holly Woodz in a makeshift multi-gender stable. She also competes in the Women's Wrestling Association, where she's equally made and impact...as well as a number of enemies.

Britanny is a character I in one simple word...love. A smarmy, smart ass who thinks she's the best thing since sliced bread. Such characters are done, over done and done so much you get sick of them. But seldom do you come across one that actually makes it work. What makes Britanny different is the fact that unlike other characters of the ilk, she strictly satire. Design wise, I was pretty much inspired to make the character from an outfit I saw on the Secondlife Marketplace. (A GREAT place to look for attire ideas BTW.)

Perxephone

Entrance Theme: "The Living End" By Atra Mustum

http://youtu.be/KBOyuWkcNSk

Signatures: Gourdbuster 1 "???" (Standing Front)/Saving Grace "???" (Standing Behind)

Finishers: Reverse Swing Neckbreaker 1 "???" (Standing Front, Running)/ Neckbreaker 7 "???" (Standing Behind)

Little if anything is known about the woman named Perxephone aside from her link to Gideon Dorn, as well as the apparent fact that she lives the same Vampiric lifestyle as him. She made her 1st appearance months ago, viciously attacking Synergi after her loss to Dominique. She's never utters a word, but bellows a blood curdling shriek when agitated. She's almost feral in nature, and seems to only be put at ease in the presence of Gideon, who refers to her as his "pet" or his "gift"...given to him by the lord who sired him into being. She is without question the most dangerous female in EVO Wrestling.

Perxephone is the culmination of an idea I came up with months ago. As I've mentioned previously, I came up with a concept for her in WWE13, but never released it. She's easily one of my most ambitious creations to date...and took damn near 5 hours to make. I didn't just want another "Vampire" character, I wanted to create something that was unique, menacing and visually appealing. The story behind will unfold as I go along with the rest of the plot, which I'll either tell in PWN or maybe even on Youtube.

All three are available for download. If you like 'em, thumb them up. If you don't thumb them down and at least give some feedback as to why instead of being an a$$hole. Oz70NYC and EVO14 are the tags.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sweet mother of all things ridiculously amazing!!

Been thinking on if should have an all CAW Universe or a mix... I generally have two saves anyway but DAMN!!! These deserve their own fed!

Will be downloading most (if not all) later this afternoon.

Update: Downloaded all of the ones you have uploaded so far, bloody great works, have done a few matches with Blake Evans and Evan Slade. Loved using them, it's obvious that not only in their looks but the move sets, taunts, movement etc that you've put a good amount of thought into them.

I've particularly enjoyed the artworks you've put onto each (Something that when I've tried to make CAWs have lacked in doing creatively) and so makes me want to take a bit more time on my own CAWs... So for that, thanks, as now I want to do the extra effort lol.

Can't wait for any future CAWs you bring out!!

Awesome work once again man. I love all of your caws. You truly excel at what you do and are quite the artist. Will be downloading many of these. Thank you for allowing us to use your creations.....there's not a lot of caw makers out there that offer up their creations to others. And how do you find time to do all of these? I mean do you even have a job? LOL :)

how is it that each year you and your brother outdo yourselves, makes me regret not having a PS3, but with all the caws you guys create, how do you make each one unique, besides with just their appearances

My brother and I are among other things, comic artists as well. So that creativity trickles down into the characters we make in pretty much any medium. Add to the fact that we've been making CAWs since the late 90's...we've had more then a decade of practice at it, and as result our characters tend to be well fleshed out persona, gimmick and attire wise. Having such deep, long standing characters also allows us to create "generational" characters that blend into the history of our older characters.

Sweet mother of all things ridiculously amazing!!

Been thinking on if should have an all CAW Universe or a mix... I generally have two saves anyway but DAMN!!! These deserve their own fed!

Will be downloading most (if not all) later this afternoon.

Update: Downloaded all of the ones you have uploaded so far, bloody great works, have done a few matches with Blake Evans and Evan Slade. Loved using them, it's obvious that not only in their looks but the move sets, taunts, movement etc that you've put a good amount of thought into them.

I've particularly enjoyed the artworks you've put onto each (Something that when I've tried to make CAWs have lacked in doing creatively) and so makes me want to take a bit more time on my own CAWs... So for that, thanks, as now I want to do the extra effort lol.

Can't wait for any future CAWs you bring out!!

I'm glad you're enjoying my work. :D As I said above, it all stems from being an artist in real life. Many of the PT logos you see on my characters are stuff I LITERALLY just sit down and draw freehand in logo designer. Sometimes I'll use a referrence pic, but 80% of the time it's just a design I visualize in my head. I also believe that the key to creating an Original CAW is to create a complete character. Hence, everything has to "fit"...the attire, then choice of entrance theme and the move set. Because it's original, there's no way to really tell what the characters personality is really like unless you go out of your way in making sure it's personality radiates off of it in every facet. It just makes originals stand out more IMO. And that's the train of thought I use for every character I make.

Awesome work once again man. I love all of your caws. You truly excel at what you do and are quite the artist. Will be downloading many of these. Thank you for allowing us to use your creations.....there's not a lot of caw makers out there that offer up their creations to others. And how do you find time to do all of these? I mean do you even have a job? LOL :)

At the moment I have a lot of free time on my hands, but I've always been known for putting out a high output of CAWs. I remember back in 2007 I must've release something to the tune of 180 original characters, many of whom haven't been remade since. Most people have a well of creativity...mines is more like an ocean. I'll get inspiration from the most random things...and it'll manifest itself into a new character.

Oz what program do you use to do your video's?

For capturing right now it's Elgato Video Game Capture, as I'm using my brother's PC until I'm in my own place. I like the ease of use it has, so chances are I'll be getting an Elgato of my own. For video editting, I prefer Camtasia Studio. Again, it's really simple to use and renders videos quickly, even at 720p.

I swear, I had to make a third profile on my PS3 just so I can use yours and other people's creations. You and your bro do seriously inspiring work. I cannot wait to see what's next.

Pace yourself...cuz I've got 100 slots to fill...and I plan on filling all of them. :P

I've put the finishing touches on a pair of 2K14 updates, the EVO Women's Champ Dominique and "The Anti-Diva" Holly Woodz as well as two retro characters reborn "Pretty" Paige Phillips and April Aziani. They'll be added in my next post. After that, back to the fellas for now as I've also finished the 1st of the 2014 rookie class...a gentlemen by the name of Erik Hawke. Joining him will be the 2014 updates of Sean Trueth, Aaron Manson, and Liedhamer.

Well, you'll be surprised to know I'm giving Sean a complete make-over this year. I incorporated his old look pretty much into the new guy I mentioned Erik Hawke, because Sean's getting a more streamlined, professional look. I think people will like the redesign. But anywayz...here's the four previously advertised ladies.

Holly Woodz

Entrance Theme: "Beating Post" By Combat Crisis

http://youtu.be/p-GGBm-d6is

Signatures: Belly To Back Inverted Slam "Inversion Therapy" (Standing Front)/Mug Shot "FMF/Face Meet Floor" (Corner Front)

Finishers: Future Shock 1 "Hollycaust" (Standing Front)/Bull Hammer "Punk Shot" (Standing Front)

WWE2k14_EVO_Women_Batch_3_2013_11_25_09_

One word best describes Holly Woodz: Aggro. "The Anti-Diva" stands for everything opposite of what is considered conventional in women's wrestling. She's not lady-like or graceful. She doesn't fit the typical female wrestler mold of being buxom, built or even beautiful. What she is, is a woman on a mission. And that mission is making the lives of what she calls "Babies & Bambis" a living hell. There's nothing scientific about what she does in the ring. She's has a smash mouth, brutal in ring style that even most men would fear if they had to face her. She's no above breaking rules, noses or limbs. In recent months she's joined forces with newcomer Britanny Nitro and Cody Prince to form an "Anti-Establishment" type faction that seems to be content in disrupting the operations of EVO for no apparent reason. She's also found herself tangled in a few with Heather Fierhart. One thing is for certain...Holly Woodz is not a woman to take lightly.

Probably one of my biggest redesigns to date, I simply put needed to do something new with her. Though billed and residing in California, she's a Cleveland native...and Cleveland has a very deep Punk music community. So I decided this year I lean more towards her punk roots in her design. Tats, piercings and an angry disposition is what brings 2014's version of Holly to life, and I have to say it's my fave version to date. She's easily the most unique female original on either console on account that she's as UN-diva like as it gets. Not attractive, skinny as a twig and as flat chested as the game allows without looking like a deformed oddity. Her moveset is based on Jayson Jones' moves, so you can expect lots of strike based attacks, and a couple dirty moves added for good measure.

Dominique Lee

Entrance Theme: "Dark Strings Rap Instrumental #3" By Lost In Scores

http://youtu.be/8OLNb3cV1eU

Signatures: Chokeslam 7 (Standing Front)/Pumphandle Slame 1 "Cradle And All" (Standing Front)

Finishers: Jackknife "Dom-Bomb" (Standing Front)/Leg Hook Belly To Back "Megaplex" (Standing Behind)

The reigning EVO Wrestling Women's champion for over 10 months, Dominique is not on the largest woman in EVO, standing 6'2" and weighing a shade over 220lbs, but she's also a 2nd generation wrestler, her father being 80-90s wrestling great Walter "Grizz" Lee. Much like her father, what Dominique brings to the ring us unbridled power. The physically imposing woman towers over every other female in the company, and even the handful of women who have the power to try to match her physicality...can't. Since winning the coveted title from Crystal Bayless, Dom has indeed dominated every opponent she faced, only being put to the test by Bayless, Synergi, Kim McNamara. But it's not just in EVO her presence is felt, she's also the muscle of PWN Joshi faction "The Alphas" along side Morgan Kristoff and "The Black Pearl" Helena Troy. Poised to continue her dominance, her next challenge in EVO is her oldest rival to date...Danielle Gooden, whom she debuted alongside of in EVO 2 years ago with.

Two years ago, a piece of digital art I found on Deviantart inspired me to create the original Dominique. But over the last couple years, I've swayed the four resulting characters I made from the inspiration I found on Deviantart away from the characters the concepts were taken from into their own identities...resulting in them now looking nothing like their original builds. As can clearly be seen, Dom's current and most likely permanent inspirational build is off of Pro Wrestling Eve's Alpha Female, with subtle...but noticeable cues. Much like the woman she's based on, Dom is cut throat powerful. Easily the strongest of all me female characters, with stats and moves to match. I've got big plans for her in the coming year as far as PWN goes. It's just a matter of getting things up and running before it all comes to light.

"Pretty" Paige Phillips

Entrance Theme: "Demi Lavato - Heart Attack Cover" By TeraBrite

http://youtu.be/F3oqGIYp6Rs

Signatures: Nattie By Nature "Pretty By Nature" (Standing Front)/R, W & B Thunderbomb "Pink Thunderbomb" (Standing Behind)

Finishers: Double Underhook Drop "Last Paige" (Standing Front)/Cross Rhodes 2 "Paige Turner" (Standing Behind)

Paige Phillips...long time friend, former tag team partner and pseudo sidekick of Heather Fierhart is the ultimate ray of pink sunshine. Her always cheery, chipper disposition sometimes annoys some of the other less then optimistic women of EVO since her return to action, but there's no questioning the heart and resiliency of Paige between the ropes. What she lacks in power she makes up for in speed, tenacity and determination. In her return to action she pulled off what most consider a stunning upset, defeating Britanny Nitro...which has sparked a feud between the two, Britanny citing Paige's win as a "fluke". Fluke or not, Paige Phillips is back, and "Pink Power" along with her.

Ah, Paige. A character I originally created in 2006, rehashed in 2007 and never made again since. Why? Laziness I guess. As many long standing followers of my work know, females aren't really my forte...that's more my brother's niche. But, since I've challenged myself to make more diverse female characters, as well as resurrect old creations, Paige was one of 1st on the list. Pretty much what you get when you mix Torrie Wilson, Kelly Kelly and babyface AJ. She's the ultimate girly girl...the total opposite of Holly Woodz. As you'd expect, her move set fits her character. Not spectacular...since while she did debut in 2006, she's been out of wrestling since 2008 canonically...so naturally she doesn't have the advanced arsenal of skills like Heather or Crystal. That being said, she does have speed. LOTS of speed. And since I plan on making her a recurring character again, it'll afford me to give her new tricks down the road.

April Aziani

Entrance Theme: "Red Light Go" By DJ Mea

http://youtu.be/TACf_YNl5HQ

Signatures: Faith Breaker "A-Game"(Standing Front, Irish Whip Rebound)/Clothesline 5 (Running, Irish Whip Rebound)

Finishers: Falcon Arrow (Standing Front)/Spin Sitout Powerbomb "Power Driver" (Standing Front)

The physical presence of April Aziani is impressive to say the least. At 5'10", 185lbs...the former bodybuilder and fitness model is one of EVOs biggest and brightest stars. Having spent years traveling the world, wrestling in Japan and Australia, April returns to the U.S. a skilled and decorated grappler, and has her sights set on the EVO Women's Title.

Unlike Paige, April's one and only appearance was 2006. As such, I have pretty much no backstory to her. Her original build was based on Tina Armstrong, and I kept a few cues from that in the redesign. What I didn't keep was her original hair. She was a blonde, but there's far to many of them...so I made her a brunette. As you can tell from her look, she's a technical powerhouse chock full of suplexes, slams, strikes and other strong style goodies. Canonically she's been in Japan and Australia a few years, so while she hasn't been in my FSW/EVO continuity for a long time, she hasn't been out of wrestling.

All four are available for download now. Oz70NYC and EVO14 are the tags.

I really really like the effort you put into these CAWs so their are individual, wish I could be that creative, I have always have my own show and federation, but sometimes without downloading lack the Paint Tool prowess to make my own stand out.

Just a quick heads up for everyone, I'll be taking a small break from making CAWs. Last week I got my NYS Security License, and I'm putting all my focus on finding me a job and getting back on my feet financially. Anyone who's friends with me on FB knows what's been going on, but the reason why I've had so much time to churn out the CAWs I've released so far is because I was waiting for everything to go through with the license. Now that I have it, the wait is over and I can shop my "talents" to security firms around the city, which I'll be starting the process of tomorrow. With any luck I'll be working before X-Mas, and that'll be when I post new stuff...and it'll be good stuff, I promise. :D

This is bull crap!!! How dare you leave us hanging like this!!! /sarcasm :)

Take your time man, as the above poster said real life comes first (sometimes unfortunately lol). We will all be looking forward to when you return, man. Best of luck with the job hunt. I used to work for a company called Metro One as a security guard and I know they are based out of NYC, so maybe you could check them out.

Sooooooooooooooo...good news. Got me a job yesterdayy...so my hiatus will be EXTREMELY short lived. So to celebrate the momentous occasion, I release my next 3 completed characters. :D

NOTE: YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE THE SUPERSTAR & MOVES DLC TO DOWNLOAD THESE CAWS!!!

Erik Hawke

Entrance Theme:"Waiting" By Not Forgotten

http://youtu.be/g1eere6f4hU

Signatures: Super Kick 4 (Running, Irish Whip Rebound)/ Swing Neckbreaker 2 (Standing Front)

Finishers: Sit-out Spinebuster "Black Hawke Down" (Standing Front, Irish Whip Rebound)/Corkscrew Shooting Star Press "Hunting Hawke" (Dive Vs. Ground)

WWE2k14_Liedhamer_2013_12_04_10_19_05.pn

WWE2k14_Liedhamer_2013_12_04_10_19_14.pn

WWE2k14_Liedhamer_2013_12_04_10_19_19.pn

WWE2k14_Liedhamer_2013_12_04_10_19_26.pn

WWE2k14_Liedhamer_2013_12_04_10_19_30.pn

One of the Monster's Den class of 2013, Erik Hawke is a blue chipper in all aspects. The 22 year old Chicago native arrived at the front door of the facility 9 months ago with just a duffle bag and suitcase looking to fulfill his dream to become a wrestler. Admiring his fortitude, head trainers Dru Nedermeyer, Cody Black and Osh Vaughn put the young man through his paces. What amazed everyone was his almost super-human athleticism. Much like his surname implies, Erik is capable of incredible feats of agility, as evident by his chosen finisher the "Hunting Hawke", a majestic corkscrew shooting star press that when he 1st hit it, made the entire gym stand in awe. In his debut for EVO, he defeated Seth Adams with a stunning upset by way of his Superkick, instantly putting him on everyone's radar defeating a former world champion. The skies are literally the limit for the young Hawke, as he soars into action in EVO Wrestling.

The concept for Erik literally just popped into my head one night. Just outta the clear blue nowhere I decided I wanted to make a rookie high flier. A half hour later, Erik Hawke was born. I was actually going to release him with the last pack of males, but decided to hold off until after the latest DLC was released in case there were new moves I wanted to give him, and sure enough there was. As he'll be a yearly update for me, I'm looking forward to building a story for him as he matures and evolves as a wrestler.

Sean Trueth

Entrance Theme: "New World" By Sean Hall

http://youtu.be/N_Cb033ZRYQ

Signatures: Spinebuster 9 "Hard Trueth" (Standing Front, Irish Whip Rebound)/Superkick 2 (Standing Front, Running, Irish Whip Rebound)

Finishers: S.O.S. "Moment Of Trueth" (Standing Front, Irish Whip Rebound)/Psycho Driver "Omita Driver" (Standing Front)

WWE2k14_Liedhamer_2013_12_04_10_19_37.pn

WWE2k14_Liedhamer_2013_12_04_10_19_43.pn

WWE2k14_Liedhamer_2013_12_04_10_19_48.pn

WWE2k14_Liedhamer_2013_12_04_10_19_52.pn

WWE2k14_Liedhamer_2013_12_04_10_19_57.pn

Since making his debut in 2009, Sean Trueth has had ups and downs. Unlike his fellow 08-09 counterpart Scott EPIC, who rose to meteoric fame with his attitude and antics, Trueth hasn't had similar success. Not lacking in talent, he's not been able to find his niche, until now. Taking time off in later 2012 to re-evaluate where his career was headed, took a different path...Japan, and the Black Dragon Dojo owned and run by Masato and Uriko Tenouji. Also competing in Japan based promotion Warrior Elite Wrestling, Trueth found the fire he so desperately needed. A more driven, focused and serious Sean Trueth was the end result, as evident by his 1st match in EVO in months, a non-title match against the world champion Blake Evans, where he not only impressed, he dominated...defeating the champ and instantly boosting his status. While he'd lose the resulting title match, Evans stacking the odds in his favor, the lasting impression is that it won't be the last time we see Sean Trueth contending for the EVO World Championship.

Sean's been a fave of mine since I 1st made him, but I haven't been able to do much with him. Pretty much a garden variety, vanilla babyface, I needed to give him some flare. So with aid from my ol' buddy Matsuyoshi I concocted the backstory of him joining Mat's WEW promotion for an extended time, working on his in ring skills and developing a more serious, focused persona. I also gave him some ink to flesh out the idea that he's a little older and a little more grittier. I have every intention on make Sean a bigger focal point in EVO as time progresses.

"The Last Giant" Dieter Liedhamer

Entrance Theme: "Managarm" By Nattvasen

http://youtu.be/icj3NKngKus

Sigantures: Rebound Big Boot (Running, Irish Whip Rebound)

Finishers: Apalmare Waterslide "Brutal Terra" (Standing Front)/Chokeslam 10 (Standing Front)

WWE2k14_Liedhamer_2013_12_04_10_20_09.pn

WWE2k14_Liedhamer_2013_12_04_10_20_15.pn

WWE2k14_Liedhamer_2013_12_04_10_20_19.pn

Standing 7'2" and weighing 530lbs, Dieter Liedhamer is not only the largest man in EVO, but he's also the largest active wrestler in the world. It's in this fact that he's nicknamed "The Last Giant", because he is truly the last of the "True" giants in wrestling. But don't let his size fool you, Liedhamer is a certified genius having an IQ of 190. When not wrestling, he is an Advanced Physics Professor at the Technical Institute of Berlin. At one time months ago contemplating retiring from wrestling, he received a cryptic message from a man claiming to be a "ghost" from his past, who'd later be revealed as Lucian Priest. Knowing of what may come of Priest's reappearance, he returns to the States to do what he can to help brother-in-law Simon Fierhart prepare for the "War" Priest claims to be declaring against them.

Liedhamer's been a mainstay on my roster since I 1st made him 2006. Originally a muscled up enforcer for "The Brotherhood/The Damned" faction once lead by Simon, he's since evolved into what you see above. Now at the age of 44, he's among my oldest active characters and IS the strongest man in EVO. (probably the world if he were real. That's the kind of power he has.) I tried to scale him to the size of Andre, but it's impossible as Andre's model is larger then any proportions that the CAW model can reach, even when using the largest body type and maxing out everything. Soooo...he's as big as the CAW model allows without looking like an abomination.

All three are available for DL. EVO14 is the tag.

Congrats on the job hunt. Love the three new releases. I have a guy from 2 years ago named Keith Falcon who I have been trying to come up with a partner for and call them the Birds of Prey and I think Hawke might be that partner. Wanted to come up with some teams that would start off as just two guys and then come together as a team. Might get Trueth as well. Great job

First thing I would like to say is, You sir, Make the finest CAWS around. I absolutely love basically every design there is. My Favorite design of yours is personally Erik Hawke. But I don't have the Season Pass, cause I cant afford it, and I really would like to download him. If you would be so kind to re-upload him to the thing even with an empty moveset and Ill fill it in. This may be asking a lot I know, but I figured it didnt hurt to ask, cause he is one badass design. Anyway, if not, its cool, keep up the good work!

Whats odd, is I have the SuperStars and Moves Pack, but it still says I cant get him. My only guess is that there is a move or two from other packs that I dont have.

so who Dieter Liedhamer married to cause i know dru married to heather

Liedhamer is the younger brother of Simon's "allegedly" deceased wife Abelia. I say allegedly because she's not actually dead, she's alive and well...he just doesn't know of it. Yet. ;-)

First thing I would like to say is, You sir, Make the finest CAWS around. I absolutely love basically every design there is. My Favorite design of yours is personally Erik Hawke. But I don't have the Season Pass, cause I cant afford it, and I really would like to download him. If you would be so kind to re-upload him to the thing even with an empty moveset and Ill fill it in. This may be asking a lot I know, but I figured it didnt hurt to ask, cause he is one badass design. Anyway, if not, its cool, keep up the good work!

Whats odd, is I have the SuperStars and Moves Pack, but it still says I cant get him. My only guess is that there is a move or two from other packs that I dont have.

After looking over Hawke's moves, I know the reason why you can't DL him. He has "Dropkick 11", which is a Mr. Perfect move. You'd need the NWO Pack as well. But fear not, I'll upload a version of Erik without the move so you can grab him.

On the docket next is "The Massacre" Cannon Webb, Aaron Manson, Izanagi, Panthar and Gideon Dorn. Some heels to wreak havoc in your universes. :D Plus edits of Dru, Jay-J and Blake.

Archived