Oz70NYC

Thanks in part to me having access to the game through somewhat fruitful, but also suck-ass means (Gamestop are F'n idiots BTW), it's time to role out the 2014 "models". :D To start I've finished off two character so far. And here they are.

"The Nightmare" Blake Evans

Entrance Theme: "A Violent Reaction" By American Head Charge

http://youtu.be/rO58yKAm5zQ

Signatures: Spin-Out Powerbomb 4 (Standing Front)/ Delayed Falling Fist Drop (Grounded - Upper Body)

Finishers: Underhook Piledriver "Vertabreaker" (Standing Front)/ Dream Street "Laid To Rest" (Standing Behind)

WWE2k14_R_Fierhart_Vs_Evans_2013_11_01_0WWE2k14_R_Fierhart_Vs_Evans_2013_11_01_0WWE2k14_R_Fierhart_Vs_Evans_2013_11_01_0WWE2k14_R_Fierhart_Vs_Evans_2013_11_01_0WWE2k14_R_Fierhart_Vs_Evans_2013_11_01_0

Evolution Wrestling's resident megalomaniacal, sociopathic tyrant...and it's re-crowned World Champ having defeated the former champ Ryan Fierhart in his 2nd attempt to regain the belt. "Violence Solves Everything" isn't just a slogan for him, it's a lifestyle. He fears no one. He bows to no rules. He has no remorse or conscience towards doing harm to anyone in the way of his ambition, to be the most feared man in wrestling...period.

Ryan Fierhart

Entrance Theme: "Rei" By Entrosolet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bcG0RWBEms

Signatures: Moonsault Attack 3 "Death From Above" (Corner Front)/ Soda Twist "Revolver" (Standing Front)

Finishers: Cross Rhodes 1 "Vicious Circle" (Standing Behind)/ Lionsault 2 "Ryansault" (Grounded - Side)

WWE2k14_R_Fierhart_Vs_Evans_2013_11_01_0WWE2k14_R_Fierhart_Vs_Evans_2013_11_01_0WWE2k14_R_Fierhart_Vs_Evans_2013_11_01_0WWE2k14_R_Fierhart_Vs_Evans_2013_11_01_0WWE2k14_R_Fierhart_Vs_Evans_2013_11_01_0

Youngest of the famed Fierhart family & husband of PWN/WWA wrestler Ashley Diamond. The budding rivalry between him and Evans has bolstered him into the spotlight as a main eventer. Now finally out of his older brother's shadow, Ryan is in the forefront of the World Title picture and is just entering the prime of his career. The hero of Evolution Wrestling, his legacy is only just beginning.

Both are available RIGHT NOW on CC under the tags Oz70NYC and EVO14. Coming up next..."The Archetype", "The King Of New York" and "The Destroyer".

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I get you '13 figs, you wanna make EPIC? I am unsure when I'd get this game or if I'm gonna with the borderlands and GTA onlines and stuff. If I do get it on 360, I'd still make my version of him but he started from you, I evolved him a bit and I'd love to see you spin the tires on him with my evolution and your style.

If I get you '13 figs, you wanna make EPIC? I am unsure when I'd get this game or if I'm gonna with the borderlands and GTA onlines and stuff. If I do get it on 360, I'd still make my version of him but he started from you, I evolved him a bit and I'd love to see you spin the tires on him with my evolution and your style.

As I never deletes my WWE13 stuff, I do still have his formula. I'll take a swing at a version of Epic after I do the big 3.

@KingDW510 - Thanks. Stick around, there's plenty more to come.

As promised, here come my "Big 3" characters. The elites of my hierarchy of originals.

"The Archetype" Dru Nedermeyer

Entrance Theme: "Black Century" BY Jace D. Muzik

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiJM1rhL2bo

Signatures: Military Press Spinebuster (Standing Front)/Back Suplex Sideslam 3 "Mach 5" (Standing Behind)

Finishers: Emerald Fusion 1 (Standing Front)/Reverse Death Valley "Burning Hammer" (Top Rope Back)

WWE2k14_Jones_Vs_Evans_2013_11_04_02_47_WWE2k14_Jones_Vs_Evans_2013_11_04_02_47_WWE2k14_Jones_Vs_Evans_2013_11_04_02_47_WWE2k14_Jones_Vs_Evans_2013_11_04_02_47_WWE2k14_Jones_Vs_Evans_2013_11_04_02_47_

One of, if not THE most physically imposing forces not just in EVO, but in wrestling period. Since making his professional debut in 1999 as a Cruiserweight, he's evolved into "The Archetype" of what a power wrestler should be. After suffering a career threatening ACL injury in 2003, he transformed from "Dru Romeo" to "The Monster", packing on over 100lbs of muscle and forever changing the landscape of wrestling in becoming a human engine of destruction. Many would say he's in the tail end of his career, but seeing him in action would make most beg to differ. Owner of Monster's Den Combat Sports, he also lends his wealth of knowledge training the next generation of wrestlers, many of whom have already made marks in the industry (Most notably Sean Trueth, Trinity Hayes and Scott EPIC). 2014 sees Dru return to form with his sights set on gaining something he hasn't held in over 3 years, the EVO World Championship.

Jayson Jones

Entrance Theme: "Run & Hide" By Newsham Beatz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2FybI9PqHw

Signatures: Super Kick 2 "10,000 Watts" (Standing Front, Irish Whip Rebound)/ Texas Jab "Golden Gloves Combo" (Standing Front)

Finishers: Tiger Bomb 1 "Brook-Nam Bomb" (Standing Front)/Cross Rhodes 2 "Iron Throne" (Standing Behind)

WWE2k14_Jones_Vs_Evans_2013_11_04_02_47_WWE2k14_Jones_Vs_Evans_2013_11_04_02_48_WWE2k14_Jones_Vs_Evans_2013_11_04_02_48_WWE2k14_Jones_Vs_Evans_2013_11_04_02_48_WWE2k14_Jones_Vs_Evans_2013_11_04_02_48_

"The King Of New York" is one of the most decorated men in wrestling, having won championships in every organization he's ever worked for in the last 9 years. Regarded as one of the most skilled, complete competitors in wrestling, "Jay-J" has evolved from his humble beginnings as an underground street fighter in the seedy underworld of New York City into one of the premiere talents in professional wrestling. His fighting style is constant evolving, from his beginnings as one of the 1st students of Vincent "Riot" Fate alongside XXL, Jon Payne & Tyson Terra, to his boxing base being a Golden Gloves champion, to spending a year and a half in Thailand training under Muay Thai master Chitlom Promyuthi, to more recently extended stays at the TOGO Dojo, Jay-J's goal to become a complete fighter has almost come to fruition. "New York's Finest" returns to the ring ready to etch another chapter into his storied legacy.

"The Destroyer" Simon Fierhart

Entrance Theme: "To Be Continued" By Vildhjarta

http://youtu.be/3mViAgA9CTs

Signatures: Spinebuster 8 (Standing Front, Irish Whip Rebound)/Flat Liner 2 (Standing Front)

Finishers: DDT 8 "Vertigo" (Standing Front)/Sleeper Hold 2 "Rear Naked Choke" (Standing Front, Irish Whip Rebound)

WWE2k14_Jones_Vs_Evans_2013_11_04_02_48_WWE2k14_Jones_Vs_Evans_2013_11_04_02_48_WWE2k14_Jones_Vs_Evans_2013_11_04_02_49_WWE2k14_Jones_Vs_Evans_2013_11_04_02_49_WWE2k14_Jones_Vs_Evans_2013_11_04_02_49_

There is a reason why Simon Fierhart is called "The Destroyer". It's not just a nickname, it's who he is. At 51 years of age, he's one of the oldest active wrestlers in the world. But don't let that fool you, he's also regarded as the greatest "fighter" on the planet. With a wealth of combat knowledge older then most men in wrestling have been living, Simon is a legend among legends. He commands an almost god-like presence. His style in the ring can best be described as "beautifully brutal", not wasting a since movement. Everything he does has a purpose, either to disrupt, defend or attack. Many wrestlers have come under his wing in his near 30 years in the industry, most recently being PWN's Ethan Bain...whom Simon actually handed the "Destroyer" title to as an act of faith in his still untapped potential. Simon has recently taken a position as Color Commentator for fledgling wrestling company Pro Omega Wrestling (POW), but has recently been coaxed back into the ring from a disturbing presence from his dark, violent past under the alias of "Kayos".

All 3 are available under the tags Oz70NYC & EVO14.

Looking great this year. I wish I had the drive to remake my characters year after year like you and your brother. I tried last year, but gave up. And I only have a handful of characters compared to you guys...

Keep it up...

Just a small thing that I noticed when watching your matchup between Jayson Jones and Blake Evans...

Did you realize that your "Evolution Wrestling" has the word "evolution" spelled wrong? You have it spelled as "Evoltion Wrestling".

Just wanted to point that out to you in case it slipped through your fingers.

Great CAWs so far man, keep up the good work.

Just a small thing that I noticed when watching your matchup between Jayson Jones and Blake Evans...

Did you realize that your "Evolution Wrestling" has the word "evolution" spelled wrong? You have it spelled as "Evoltion Wrestling".

Just wanted to point that out to you in case it slipped through your fingers.

Great CAWs so far man, keep up the good work.

It did slip through unnoticed, and has been fixed. Thanks for pointing it out. As for the next batch of characters, it's going to be heels, but I suffered a slight setback. I accidentally powered down the PS3 before my CAS data could completely save...so it ended up corrupting. Thankfully everyone I've posted here has already been uploaded, the problem is I'd already completed Cody Prince and Seth Adams...but hadn't uploaded them yet. Soooooooooooooo...I'll have to make them both over again. I'll be punching them out today and posting pics later on.

As expected, you don't cease to amaze with your work, boss. Wicked design work as always. I'll be getting this in the next couple weeks, but LvlX already has it and is hard at work churning out POW and PWN characters. I think I've got enough practice to actually work on my own logos this year, which I know will be a load off of your back. Oh yea, check your PM over on PWN, I sent you a couple things you might be able to make use off.

Thanks for the kind words, folks. To show my gratitude...here's more CAWs. :D In this batch is three of EVO's established heels.

Timoa Mamula

Entrance Theme: "Dark Strings Instrumental #4" By LostInScores

http://youtu.be/pn_IDf4faOk

Signatures: Spinebuster 8 (Standing Front, Irish Whip Rebound)/Flat Liner 3 (Standing Front)

Finishers: Samoan Drop 5 "World Ender" (Standing Front)/Bull Hammer "Talavalu" (Standing Front)

WWE2k14_Oz70_NYC_CAWS_Batch_3_2013_11_08

The man who has the distinction of being Simon Fierhart's 1st actual "pupil", Timoa Mamula has evolved from humble beginnings being a happy-go-lucky babyface into a cold, calculating menace. So much so, that he's now joined forces with EVO World Champ Blake Evans, his right hand man Aaron Manson and the imposing and destruction Cannon Webb to form the faction "Villainy". Of the group, Timoa is the brains, a master strategist and definite student of his craft. In recent months, he's sought out proving he's surpassed his one time mentor, launching a full scale war against not only Simon, but the rest of the Fierhart clan. A force to be reckoned with in and out of the ring.

"Mr. Sell-out" Seth Adams

Entrance Theme: "Closer" By Earshot

http://youtu.be/KyoCqvLe0PA

Signatures: Running Jumping Knee Drop "Nature Boy Knee Drop" (Grounded Upper Body)/Butterfly Backbreaker 2 (Standing Front)

Finishers: Snapmare Driver "Sold Out" (Standing Front)/Diving Leg Drop 3 "To The Bank" (Dive Vs. Grounded Opp)

At one time one of EVO's most beloved babyfaces, the 10 year veteran Seth Adams turned his back on the fans for the sake of his own personal gain, and what a gain it was. Seeing the power Blake Evans had gained in his acts of violence, Seth decided he'd take a different approach, the all might dollar. While he had made a great deal of money in his storied career, he'd never broke into "the big boys club", and decided the only way he'd get there is to buy his way in. Hence, he paid off several EVO officials to raise in the ranks with shoddy officiating in his favor. This earned him the nickname he now embraces: "Mr. Sell-Out". He now uses every underhanded trick in the book to stay ahead of the pack. He's also taken the Pro Omega Wrestling World Champion "The Alpha Man" Luther Walken under his wing, serving as a manager and adviser to the young champion. He presently finds himself embroiled in a feud with EVO wrestling Continental champ and #1 contender for the POW World Title, Evan Slade.

"The Adonis" Cody Prince

Entrance Theme: "Dark Strings Instrumental" By LostInScores

http://youtu.be/V9u2kLIUGCc

Signatures: Leg Drop Bulldog "Venice Beach Press" (Standing Front, Running)/Running Big Boot "The Score" (Grounded Side)

Finishers: Michinoku Driver 1 "Adonis Driver" (Standing Front, Irish Whip Rebound)/One And Only "Overkill" (Standing Behind)

Forced to part ways with Blake Evans and Aaron Manson in a 6 man tag match versus Jayson Jones, Ryan Fierhart and Dylan Brody where the man who is pinned must leave their respective faction, Cody found himself for the 1st time in his career running solo. No longer having long time partner Manson to back him up or bail him out, Cody became a more serious, brooding, ruthless competitor. And in doing so, skyrocketed himself into the discussion of being one of EVO's top up and coming talents. Even with 5 years in the business under his belt, now Cody Prince finds himself in the hunt for singles dominance. "The Adonis" as he calls himself now has finally begun to realize his full potential, and put his raw power to good use. The sky is the limit for the cocky, brash Californian.

Tags are of course Oz70NYC and EVO14. All three are uploaded, as well as the corrected EVO Wrestling Arena.

In the next batch, Primo Valiante, Dylan Brody and Evan Slade. Lots of PT work to be done, so it might be a few days...lol.

It's mainly up to him if he wants to, and I know Oz will say no most likely.

This.

It's not a knock on you VersionOne, and I mean no offense by it. But the last time I gave someone on the other platform a formula for one of my characters, they altered it and had the nerve to claim their resulting character was their own, without so much as even giving me credit for the original concept. This person has long since been blacklisted from the community, but as result of the experience I'm not giving anyone outside of people I know and trust the formulas to my characters. Sorry. :(

But on a lighter note, I've returned with more original character goodness. BEHOLD...products of my class of 2006.

Evan Slade

Entrance Theme: "Eyecat" By Trinity Avenue

http://youtu.be/JLGYz4ZpzS4

Signatures: Double Arm DDT 2 "Butterfly Effect" (Standing Front)/Reverse Swing Neckbreaker 2 "Revolution Act" (Running, Irish Whip Rebound)

Finishers: Gory Bomb 2 "Continuum Shift" (Standing Front)/Spear 5 (Corner Vs. Grounded)

WWE2k14_Oz70_NYC_CAWS_Batch_4_2013_11_11

Easily one of the most recognizable and polarizing figures in wrestling. Evan Slade, "the man of myth" has come a long way since his debut in 2006. When you're the son of a wrestling legend, it leaves pretty big shoes to fill, and Evan has more then taken up the task. Despite being the son of Vincent Fate and heir to his wrestling empire, Evan has always sought to follow his own path, which has lead him across the globe from wrestling in Canada alongside long time friend Sylas Styles, to stints in View Japan Pro Wrestling, XWA, PWN and most recently POW. Since returning to EVO Wrestling however, he's found he and his wife Synergi the targets of the twisted and sadistic Gideon Dorn and the woman he's calling his "kindred"...Persephone. Add to that plight the shadowy figure who has emerged in recent months that Dorn has referred to as the "Death God", Evan has joined forces with Simon Fierhart to fight off this menace.

Primo Valiante

Entrance Theme: "The Live, We Sleep" By 16 Barre Feat. Ago

http://youtu.be/GjKChGu0_P8

Signatures: Fallaway Slam 2 (Standing Front)/Half Nelson Suplex 1 (Standing Behind)

Finishers: Lift & Cutter "Primo Derectivo/Prime Directive" (Standing Front)/Crossface "Roman Crippler Crossface/RCC" (Standing Front, Irish Whip Rebound)

The star pupil of wrestling legend Otto Marstorius (Father of XWA's Orion, Legionarius and WEW's Pavlos Marstorius) and heir to the Valiante Family estate, Primo is one of the richest, most powerful men in wrestling. So wealthy is he that he actually wrestles for "free", taking no payment for his matches. He merely wrestles to prove he is the pound for pound greatest technical wrestler on the planet. A fact that you'd be hard pressed to argue. Since his debut in 2005 as "Prime" in LXW, he's amassed one of the most impressive win/loss records in the business. Bored with typical competition now, he's resorted to actually offering his own money for opponents to face him in Pancrase matches where the winner is determined by submission or 10 count KO, not pinfalls. Naturally, this has caused a bit of controversy as in these "fights" he's displayed increased viciousness considering conventional catch-as-catch-can rules and methods are replaced by brutal, almost barbaric tactics.

"The Natural" Dylan Brody

Entrance Theme: "Heartless" By Soul Cycle

[medial]

[/media]

Signatures: Swing Sidewalk Slam "Swingtime" (Standing Front, Irish Whip Rebound)/Bicycle Kick (Running Irish Whip Rebound)

Finishers: Uranage Sideslam "Natural Selection" (Standing Front)/Hook And Ladder "Downforce" (Standing Behind)

With easily one of the best physiques in wrestling, the 3rd generation talent (His father Bob Brody wrestled in 30s-50s and his father Gordon "The Boulder" Brody wrestled in the 70s-90s) is one of the best pure athletes in wrestling today. A hybrid of power, speed, athleticism and technique, it's no wonder why he's one of EVO's top fan favorites (especially among the female fans). Debuting in 2006 alongside Ryan Fierhart as the tag team "Nex-Gen", Dylan has like his partner and childhood friend, come into his own and out of the shadow of his legendary predecessors. In 2013 fought off the challenges of Anslem Carter, Panthar and Izanagi for the EVO International Title, as well as reunited with Ryan and Jayson Jones to form latest incarnation of the "Main Event" stable founded by Jones years ago. He now finds himself challenged by the newly crowned #1 contender Cody Prince.

Oz70NYC and EVO14 are the tags. GO GIT' EM!!! And Please for the love of all things RATE them. Like last year, I'm getting a crap ton of downloads, but hardly any ratings. Only takes a couple seconds, folks.

Archived