Mil Muertes / Fenix - Fried's Masked Caws

Fried

Thanks guys. Pentagons up. There's still a few people playing and I had a few requests to try and fix the caw showing up blank so there's three versions up; one with the moveset that contains DLC, one with the moveset with no DLC and one with a default moveset. Hopefully one of those works for those who can't get it.

I might try Fenix, not a huge fan of doing tattoos.

Some more caps of caws I didn't cap earlier.

2cpbx8o.jpg

2i28taa.jpg

2iiyhqa.jpg

11sf8l0.jpg

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks guys!

About the tatt's I used two 256 pt's for the mask and tights and didn't feel like cutting it up for 128's so the tatt's are not very accurate. Appreciate the offer Best Since Day One but don't bother Game Elite on my behalf.

Puma's on CC.

2h3xzle.jpg

Next one is either Mil Muertes, Parka Negra, Bengala or Los Tortugas Ninja.

Been having a lot of fun with the LU guys. There's some great caws of Mundo/Morrison, Chavo, Cage out there too etc etc. I want to get a nice LU roster together.

Thanks again for the offer GameElite.

Prince, I may do a Cuerno, I've got a few other things I wanted to do beforehand but it seems the games lost a bit of luster for me. But who knows, I haven't had the chance to turn on the game lately. Maybe that will change.

• 3 months later...

Hey buddy. since WWE 2k14 servers are going to shut down soon are you going to upload your save to something like mediafire (shatterd codes did this) and your wwe 12 osaka pro save

cause some of the caws didnt work (same with invisble man. i dont want my first two posts to sound repetitive)

Thanks mate, not that happy with it at the moment, in caw mode at least but it looks OK in game.

Here's a Los Tortugas Ninja, spent way too much time on them a while back.

feniud.jpg

Capped Aussie Suicide

2aepglv.jpg

Archived