Mil Muertes / Fenix - Fried's Masked Caws

Fried

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks a lot I really appreciate the re ups. You can take them down if you like. And unfortunately it did not work they came out blank too. But got Mistico no problem its just certain caws for some reason.

I'm hoping there's a fix seems like you can upload 10 and they will all be blank. Tried deleting cache, deleting save, new flash drive still come out blank but I can see them and dl them fine using the hard drive save dumb. And I tried moving stuff from the hard drive to my flash drive but moved item does not show up in game but does as a saved item on the flash drive. Considered moving my ECW save to a flash drive but if it messes up i'll lose it all. Had no problem moving stuff last year.

So if I find a fix i'll be able to dl the original upload so you can delete the duplicate. Thanks a bunch tho if need be I guess my lucha word wont be as complete as I would like.

That's a bummer to read mate. Sorry it didn't work out for you. If there's anything else I can try from my end just let me know.

Not really on topic of anything but RIP to Mini Chessman who passed away.

Just uploaded Pierroth Jr.

Not 100% sure for Sasuke, I might give him a go. Not really thinking about doing a Psicosis or Reaper or Raper or whoever he is nowadays.

Updated Venum Black

33c8awk.jpg

Some new luchadors

ildgec.jpg

Black Shadow Jr, El Cobarde II, Anibal & Kung Fu

kung fu looks great, how many attires are you giving him, love venum black outstanding.

did huracan wear a black/white mask now and then im pretty sure i saw a match with it, but cant find it again, otherwise refs are all blue variants, apart from the rana and diving dropkick, do you have any suggestions for finishers/special moves, my resources are limited. cheers.

Not sure about Kung Fu attires, I don't think those older luchadors had much in terms of attire variations, I think in the case of those ones that I've done I'd probably be happy with the one attire.

But in Kung Fu's case though I know he had the Great Sasuke/Octagon type of attire when teaming with Black Man and Kato Kung Lee, I've sort of started a Black Man and if I can keep motivation up I'll probably try a Kato too, so they might have that karate type of attire.

Left some links to Box Y Lucha threads with Huracan pics but I'm not sure about the moveset. There's the Hurricanrana which I think is the standing pinning version in the game. Luchawiki has some more but they don't link to pages. There's a cravat, a three quarter facelock type of thing, a Tijeras which is a headscissors move, generally any headscissor move but not really sure what Huracan's version looked like. I'll keep looking around.

FYI Hijo Del Signo is beating everyone's ass in my CMLL and just joined La Peste Negra. Ultimo Guerrero is beating all challengers and keeping a tight hold on the CMLL heavyweight belt...and Espanto is constantly being booked in main events against Wagner. Oh, and Parka and Abismo are feuding big time. Its nice to actually play the game again!

That sounds really cool! Heh...damn Signo.

Uploaded El Cobarde II using Invisiblemans Santo as a base for the move set with some changes in the sigs and finishers and some smaller changes in the other moves.

I have uploaded Black Shadow Jr & Venum Black.

Black Shadow uses Invisibleman's Santo moveset as a base again with some small changes to the sigs and fins.

I just gave Venum every flipping move I could. heh...

I lost the pt's I uploaded for Dos Caras, they were sort of WIP when I uploaded them but they've been wiped from the server.

I've still got the caw on my system, I 'spose I could just upload him as is but he wouldn't really be up to scratch in my eyes.

Archived