Mil Muertes / Fenix - Fried's Masked Caws

Fried

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks mate. Glad you like Rayo.

I know we have talked about it before but Santo was probably one of the more difficult caws to do for me. I still wasn't 100% happy with it but couldn't be assed working on it any more. heh...

• 3 weeks later...

I noticed when I turned on the game on the weekend that all my caws from about Rayo on, some ten or so caws, were all wiped from the server. I guess because of poor downloads. C'est la vie.

I can try and reupload them if you're after them next time I put the game in.

As it stands at the moment I've got absolutely zero interest in 2k15 on any console.

• 2 months later...

Very late to this so this post prob won't get seen, but as a very long time lucha fan I wanted to say these are INCREDIBLE!

So much happiness for fans like me so thank you!

Hope you moved on to bigger and better things but I can only dream and wonder if you still had 2k14 if you made the hermanos puma & tiger of cmll. Just the cool attires alone would have me drooling!!

• 3 months later...

Thank you Jay.

I thought I was free from the series but a strange thing happened and I pulled my Xbox back out.

Dios Negro

2rrbbk3.jpg

Gallo Tapado

nfocpi.jpg

Hijo del Fantasma

33dyu6h.jpg

But then my save corrupted and while I was saving to usb I can't access any of my caws. I'm thinking I might start again.

It's possible for Cuerno, and other LU guys too, but I wouldn't put Cuerno and Fantasma on the same slot.

I picked up another Xbox yesterday. My old one finally kicked it. I lost most my save but managed to redownload some of my caws although a lot of the older generation caws like Rayo, Anibal, Espanto etc are forever gone, disappointing for me as I was more into using those older generation caws, but I might concentrate on the newer caws now.

Shit, I doubt my laptop would have enough pull to get the game going.

I know people have moved on but uploaded Fantasma over the weekend. Got one or two things to fix on Aussie Suicide. I like the Pentagon more than my previous one.

Luchablog has it at 180cm/94kgs. Or 5'11"/207.

Seriously great resource. Spent a bit of time the other week reading old match cards from the 90's in the database.

White mask attire

214qumr.jpg

Archived