Mil Muertes / Fenix - Fried's Masked Caws

Fried

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

100 pt slots makes me drool. heh...

20 is hardly enough, 10 per attire can add up pretty quickly. It'd be cool if after you apply a pt to a caw you can go back and edit it within the actual caw mode.

Sort of been piecing this together over the last couple of weeks. Don't know how much interest there'll be in a purely early '96/'97 Ciber but here goes. Still heavy WIP.

2ijrjtd.jpg

Thanks to Invisibleman for the eye texture, the ears texture and the AAA logo on the trunks.

Sort of been piecing this together over the last couple of weeks. Don't know how much interest there'll be in a purely early '96/'97 Ciber but here goes. Still heavy WIP.

2ijrjtd.jpg

Thanks to Invisibleman for the eye texture, the ears texture and the AAA logo on the trunks.

YES!!! my favorite Cibernetico !!! masked cibernetico (BEST ERA) awesome broo!!! looking foward for cibeeer!!!

i was gutted for invisibleman mate, that really sucks, i was really looking forward to getting fantasma up for you guy's, he will still go up soon but im just bummed out that he wont get to use him, or give me the feed back on him, after all he would'nt of came toghether without his help.

are you getting anywhere with kung fu and cibernetico mate.

Haven't really had the will to play of late with everything else that's going on. I will return to Kung Fu and Cibernetico sometime when I get my mojo back.

I'll definitely check out Fantasma when you upload it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Thanks man, I do appreciate that but I'm not sure if I can really agree. I think I just do the best I can with the tools that I am given. And I have a lot of spare time on my hands nowadays.

Anyway, with that being said I uploaded Pentagon Jr, Octagon Jr, Aerostar and Cibernetico last night if anyone's still playing. Still might have a few more up my sleeve.

Archived