Mil Muertes / Fenix - Fried's Masked Caws

Fried

Not sure if I'll do Parka Negra or the silver L.A Park attires sorry man. And for sure I'm interested in Blue Demon Jr, I'll take pics if you want them.

Thanks for the comments again guys.

Crabdangler, I didn't use a mask or a hood this time around, just tried to get something close with some different morphing.

Updated Park

ddm8uo.jpg

White attire is still kinda WIP.

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks guys, Dragon I checked out your Blue Demon and I've had some really good matches with him already. I've got a few suggestions but I'll come back to you tomorrow.

Slip that's L.A Park who used to be La Parka in WCW.

Next one is La Parka from WCW.

15yxaau.jpg

Thanks guys, Dragon I checked out your Blue Demon and I've had some really good matches with him already. I've got a few suggestions but I'll come back to you tomorrow.

Slip that's L.A Park who used to be La Parka in WCW.

Next one is La Parka from WCW.

15yxaau.jpg

Oh god, not the whole LA Park, La Parka thing... I get so confused :spas:

So both these slots are of the same person right? LA Park being his modern attire and the La Parka you are doing is just a retro attire slot of LA Park? Is that right or am I confused again?

So both these slots are of the same person right? LA Park being his modern attire and the La Parka you are doing is just a retro attire slot of LA Park? Is that right or am I confused again?

Yeah, they're the same person. La Parka left AAA to work WCW. AAA tried to profit off of his popularity in the U.S. by adding a second La Parka to the promotion. When the original signed with CMLL, he got into a legal battle with AAA over the name. He was forced to change his name, thus becoming L.A. Park. Hope that helps...

Yeah, they're the same person. La Parka left AAA to work WCW. AAA tried to profit off of his popularity in the U.S. by adding a second La Parka to the promotion. When the original signed with CMLL, he got into a legal battle with AAA over the name. He was forced to change his name, thus becoming L.A. Park. Hope that helps...

Thanks for the explanation guys. I actually already knew that. I think what I was asking is if this La Parka is a retro slot of the original (now L.A. Park) and not the modern (not original) La Parka. It was my fault for not being clear.

BTW, BadstreetUSA... I LOVE the name and avatar. I grew up in Atlanta and The Freebirds are my all time favorite faction or at least tied with 4 Horsemen for that honor.

BTW, BadstreetUSA... I LOVE the name and avatar. I grew up in Atlanta and The Freebirds are my all time favorite faction or at least tied with 4 Horsemen for that honor.

Happy you like it, Caveman. I'd have to say it's a toss up with me between the Freebirds and the Four Horsemen as well. The Birds were involved in so many hot angles... the Von Erich feud, blinding the Dog, piledriving DiBiase... Man, could those guys generate some major heat.

Archived