Mil Muertes / Fenix - Fried's Masked Caws

Fried

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks again guys. I'll have a look at Extreme Tiger but my plates a bit full at the moment. Maybe later.

And KlassX I went back and typed up your moveset from last year, if it saves you time or whatever I could send you what I typed and you can make any changes you think need changing? Or if you want to start from scratch again? It was a good moveset last year.

Thanks again guys. I'll have a look at Extreme Tiger but my plates a bit full at the moment. Maybe later.

And KlassX I went back and typed up your moveset from last year, if it saves you time or whatever I could send you what I typed and you can make any changes you think need changing? Or if you want to start from scratch again? It was a good moveset last year.

Right on man, really cool. I actually just converted last years set to this game so all good, big thanks tho. I gotta step out for most of the night, but when I get home I'm gonna tweak it up a little. I think I can make it a lot better, with some new moves from this game, and as I'm out imma try I watch as much currentish shtuff as I can. Big fan of his and yours, I feel like I gotta do you both justice and it make it as solid as I can. Good timing coz I gotta few days off of work to camp on it. Super stoked.

Gonna have a few good new additions. Nice to have a cradle ddt. The koji clutch kinda resembles the wagner knot too. Add some older classics i may have overlooked at the time. Good fun.

I think this year i'm gonna go with dragon screw and spike ddt as sigs. Though hangman ddt will still be in there and a few dragon screws will be in reg set as a kick reversal and probably one limb target. Please feel free to change around anything if u wanna make it closer to last years.

KlassX, thanks so much mate. Looking forward to the moveset and entrance!

Does anyone have any colour ideas for Wagner? Not 100% sure yet but might have a crack at a different mask, maybe 2 of the mask preview and 2 of another mask.

That's totally cool about Extreme Tiger too.

For mask designs i like the one you previewed best. The colors you chose last year were cool. A white with red and green does seem like a signature look of his. I always liked his black and blue ones too. He's got so many good ones. I like your taste in outfits man...i personally will be stoked with whatever you whip out.

I'll have a look around for different attires, I've watched bits and pieces of his more recent matches and also some of his older matches from Japan in the mid-late 90's today. Just trying to get that first attire done before moving on to the next ones.

I'm not really planning a Santo at the moment.

For Wagner, I thought just 4 colour variations of that attire but I kinda like this attire

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhDwliG6xc8

But it's kinda simple. heh...

Mexican Attire will be one of them, broo!?? (red/white/green)

have you considered any time Wagner-Octagon Attire bro????

rereerre1.jpg

Archived