Legitimate heat between superstars.

XXX.

I know of Flair and Foley due to Wikipedia

"Ric Flair and Mick Foley's real life issues were also built into a storyline, which used the real criticisms of each man against the other in their respective books as fuel for the storyline. This escalated to the point that on an edition of Raw, a diatribe from Foley saw Flair aim a punch at him which he did not pull and made full contact in Foley's ear."

Good read and damn at Race with the gun and Brusier Brody being killed.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sable & Chyna

Bret Hart & Shawn Michaels

Chyna & Stephanie McMahon

Bret Hart & Vince McMahon

Randy Savage & Vince McMahon

William Regal & Goldberg

Bret Hart & Bad News Brown

Bret Hart & Dynamite Kid

Batista & Bubba Ray Dudley

Jeff Jarrett & Vince McMahon

Ric Flair & Eric Bischoff

Maria Kanellis & The Bella Twins

Shawn Michaels & The Rock

Steve Austin & Eric Bischoff

Hulk Hogan & Vince Russo

These are all from the various wrestlers' autobiographies that I've read.

Sable & Sunny as well and Sable & Luna.....I don't think there was a single diva from that era that Sable didn't have heat with. No one from that era has anything nice to say about her lol

If I've learned one thing from all the time I've wasted looking up wrestling info, it's that you don't ever *Censored* with Harley Race.

Also, Anderson/Vicious if it hasn't been mentioned yet.

Arn Anderson & Sid Vicious

Ah, the fight that Sid brought a windshield wiper to. :XD:

I've heard that Sin Cara and Alberto Del Rio have not gotten along at all, even during their AAA days. The same thing can be said in regards to HHH and Edge too.

Can someone explain to me why Sin Cara and Del Rio hate each other so much? I mean, it can't be because Sinc Cara was able to keep his mask and not Del Rio!

According to Wiki or a member here, it's because Sin Cara got too full of himself in AAA or something8 and was confronted by Del Rio. Either Cara or someone in his camp pulled a gun on Del Rio,

Weren't Hennig and Lesnar friends when Hennig challenged Lesnar? I read that it was all in fun. Same with Angle/Vince/Undertaker - Vince and Angle joke around, but Taker didn't know about it and thought Angle was attacking Vince on that plane, so he choked Angle out. I'm not sure if there was any legit heat here.

If i remember right, there was a brief beef due to a misunderstanding between Kurt Angle and Taker. If memory serves, Kurt and Vince were *censored*ing around on a plane trying to see who was more man or something stupid like that. Kurt got Vince in some kind of hold and Taker saw it, came in, and put Angle to sleep with his own hold. Pretty sure Taker apologized after but warned Kurt about that kind of stuff.

I know of Flair and Foley due to Wikipedia

"Ric Flair and [/size]Mick Foley's real life issues were also built into a storyline, which used the real criticisms of each man against the other in their respective books as fuel for the storyline. This escalated to the point that on an edition of [/size]Raw, a diatribe from Foley saw Flair aim a punch at him which he did not pull and made full contact in Foley's ear."[/size]

If this is what im thinking i think i was there live for this and it was pretty surreal. There segment def went over the time limit and it was pretty great to see people running around like mad men ringside trying to figure out what to do.

I remember reading that after that feud they had a mutual respect for each other.

Archived