Gamevolt's Superstar Heads (Break The Walls Down! 08/07/14)

Gamevolt

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking forward to seeing Cena with his new White t-shirt. Would be so dope if you could also make his new "The Champ Is Here" t-shirt.

And it would be funny if you gave Daniel Bryan the "The Beard Is Here" t-shirt with this release.

Hopefully you can give The Rock some other attires because his recent model is really lacking some.

Already downloaded and reviewed and I copied it so I could have a shirted attire in CAStory. Good stuff

He looks great with the shirt tucked in as well. Also I changed the shirt to 51/51.

Hope you don't take offense to some of the changes I made for myself. It looks great and will be my most used attire for Daniel Bryan.

It's one of his newer attires without a yes or no.

Just make sure you go in and edit him to be a alternate attire or else he will just have a default move set, entrance and attributes

what do you mean?

I'm guessing that I'd downloads as a CAW & it doesn't have a moveset, entrance or attributes.

We've gotta go into CAW mode, edit Daniel Bryan, skip to finalize & choose the option to set it as an alternate attire for the in-game model.

Archived