The S.A.S Is Back! (Adam Rose&Alexander Rusev are up/Fandango,RVD&Neville Updates)

Auday Elyafe

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Los Matadores look pretty much spot on. Love that you've actually gone to the effort of making them look like Primo and Epico and the put the masks on.

i don't like slapping masks and uploading a default caw, also i needed to make 4 attires and make something special so i thought that making primo and epico would be a cool idea

Thanks man^^

actually people think that los matadores are easy to make but they are one of the hardest caws i've ever worked on.

That's because most people just half arse them and stick a mask on a generic caw face... you actually made caws that look right without the mask on which is why yours are harder to make and way better to download :y2j:

I don't really see Parker in the face, but his attire is great. :)

i will try to tweak him if i get some free time 2day :)

I'd say fix the nose width and give him a slimmer body morph. Almost close to the CM Punk morph, but he's taller I believe.

I don't know how possible getting his different colored dreads are, but that would be a nice addition.

it is impossible to color his dreads :(

For the body morph it is looking cool but in the photos it dosent becuase i rotated him while taking the photos.

Fixed the nose and tweaked the face hours ago but he stills need some work

Not felling primo I think they look exactly the same under the mask two other than one has a mustache big e and the usos look sick

they have a complete different morph and textures if u download them u can remove the mask and check what's under it.

Archived