The Fro-Tang Clan's Class of 2013-14

AfroBandito

• 4 weeks later...

Rebecca Diago is awesome! Her attires are so innovative, really fitting for the flashy luchadora attires we often see on television. She's quickly becoming one of my favorite creations you make every year.

I love Rebecca Diago, if you are familiar with her moveset enough I would love for us to try having a match together sometime.

Thanks! I'm not really used to playing as Diago online, but I'm up for it whenever!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dani Gibbons number one, Rebecca Diago "ptooie". (Okay, I don't mean that...I have no problems with her, but I like Dani better and felt she deserved some love :D). I've never seen Roscoe before, but once I start making RAW in Universe mode I will have him...if he is or will be on CC at that time. Awesome job on his singlet.

• 2 weeks later...

Damn I got lazy. Sorry for the late reply.

I would have no idea who the Devastation Corporation are if it wasn't for those two National Wrestling Day shows lol. It's good to see some favorites being made of the divas! I...thought I put Roscoe up on CC a while ago, but the servers have been taking down alot of my stuff lately, so I'm not sure if he's still there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived