The Fro-Tang Clan's Class of 2013-14

AfroBandito

Looking good so far, I'm diggin the pants attire. Looking forward to more.

Looks good, curious about his other attires now :P

I'm liking his look so far the only gripe I'd have is the entrance since the ramp motion was kinda slow compared to the other parts and I didn't feel like it flowed completely, but that is just me otherwise I love it dude.

Thanks guys! I believe I might have got the idea for the design from one of the Purple Power Rangers (Wolf, iirc.) I know that, along with the entrance and a casual attire, I need to think up some more for the other couple slots.

I was worried that choosing JBL's ramp motion was going to be a problem, if only because of the Limo near the ramp. I'm sure I can find something better.

I really, really like his elbow pads and his color scheme as well. I think his white line work could be a little thinner, making the look seem a little more finer, but otherwise I really do enjoy the design of his pants. I can't wait to see more of your regulars, like Dani Gibbons and BB Disco! ^_^

Previews of B.B. Disco & Terry Atkins.

disco_zps2f255ad8.png

terryatkins_zps092b7d99.png

Terry looks like a cross between Magnum T.A(head), "Freebird" Terry Gordy(body type) and Dr. Death Steve Williams(mannerisms and real-life theme song). Not necessarily a bad thing, mind you.

Shame they aren't on PS3...but great work.

Previews of B.B. Disco & Terry Atkins.

disco_zps2f255ad8.png

terryatkins_zps092b7d99.png

Terry looks like a cross between Magnum T.A(head), "Freebird" Terry Gordy(body type) and Dr. Death Steve Williams(mannerisms and real-life theme song). Not necessarily a bad thing, mind you.

Shame they aren't on PS3...but great work.

Thanks. Yeah, Dr. Death & Magnum were the main inspiration for Atkins. The Gordy look was actually a coincidence lol. I was considering using "Youth Gone Wild" by Skid Row as his theme, but I just like this better.

• 2 weeks later...

I uploaded an early build of Terry Atkins the other day under the tag "afrobandito"

It includes this singlet attire:

terryatkins22_zps614c7b28.png

I've forgot to update it just yet with this new attire, based off of Texas Tech's "Never Quit" uniforms.I was unsure if I wanted to keep the camo gray or turn it blue.

atkins2_zps43c9932a.png

I've been working on several CAWs at a time lately. Some are close to being done, others only have the morphing down.

For example, I'm 3/4th's done with Barbie Jay Tucker. Three of the attires are finished, one featuring a more MMA-based attire compared to last year, and is up for download on CC.

barbiejay_zps94915b1a.png

My current TCW* World Champion, Hijo Del Reyes also has two attires completed.

hijo_zps8c23584a.png

Zane Ulmeyda has also been worked on, attempting a switch to tights. Also has been updated since this video was taken.

zane_zps1ee4c57d.png

So along with Atkins & Tucker, Rocky Blade & Dani Gibbons have been completed and put on community Creations. I've uploaded some vids showcasing each of their attires.

Hijo Del Reyes & B.B. Disco have been completed. Still have to tweak Disco's moveset a bit before I upload him. Here's a preview of Disco's alternate attire for his tag team outside of TCW*, The Dancefloor Dangers alongside Battle Pro's Super KENJI.

disco2_zps0cd21557.png

I would comment on your videos, but I haven't gave in to the will of Google+ just yet!

Everyone is looking so fantastic, Terry Atkins! Terry Atkins! His red/black attire is so cool. Love his robe.

Barbie Jay Tucker's tattoo work is really good to, and Dani Gibbons! Possibly your best version of Dani Gibbons I've seen. I love the blue/white color scheme.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Steve! The face paint came out better than I hoped.

silverjaguar_zpsb3e774db.png

One of the most recent CAWs I've been working on in between working on the show is Silver Jaguar. The gimmick came up sometime before or after a binge of Tiger Mask Matches one night. The thing is, I'm having trouble choosing a good fitting theme for him. I really like this current song, "Straight Out The Gate" by Tech N9ne, but I feel that it would work better without the lyrics. If you have any ideas for options, let me know!

I was also working a bit on a returning Hiro Nagasaki.

hiro_zpsc89e64cf.png

Archived