King of Sports [新日本プロレス] - Project by EGO (UPDATE:12-30- Okada UPLOADED!)

deathbyego

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

will you be doing the young bucks?

Interesting question. Maybe. I'm just starting the NJPW show from last night. I'm going to see how they do this tour... Some guys just don't fit in there no matter how talented they are elsewhere.

Dude...I'm digging the yugi....but would you be kind enough to do the younger WCW version?...

I need him for my Nitro save.

No. Feel free to do it yourself when I release him, but I can't rationalize doing a WCW version because he only had a mini fued with Ultimo and then some random matches and was gone in less than a year.

satoshi kojima?

Yes. Most definitely. He is one of 6 guys I'm going back and forth working on at the same time.

Damn man, Makabe. Next to Fried's Super Dragon and Petchy's Muta, you're easily making my favorite CAWs so far. Keep it up brother!

Thanks. I should have a few more previews up by Sunday, then I'll start on movesets and releases, before moving on to the next batch.

Any chance you will be doing AJPW, Noah or Wrestle-1 people.

between you and Itachi this year is going to be epic.

plus your Minoru Suzuki pic is F'n awesome.

Thanks, but no. I'm just sticking with NJPW and as a result maybe a couple CMLL guys or american indies, or japanese indies. I keep up with the other puro promotions, but I don't watch them religiously like I do New Japan.

*** UPDATE ***

Minoru Suzuki face preview added sans hair designs which will cover a bit of the bleed over with the hair line... which as is isn't even noticable in game.

I did a few tweaks to Makabe but I forgot to take pics of him. Mostly lightening up the skin tone and a little nose tweaks.

I have one more wrestler preview to do then on to finish this batch for upload.

**UPDATE**

Need a Hero? Captain New Japan added with all 4 attires. Unfortunately, every piece of clothing I needed to use to make him, do not have a Patterns option. Which sucks, because I could of had a faux velvet look to his gear.

I'll be going back to complete the already posted guys before I post anymore previews. Expect some uploads this week.

-----

Now I'm off to watch the NJPW Power Struggle iPPV. Thank God no one in this thread spoiled any title changes for me.....................................................................................................

(cough) ^^^^^

Archived