Jukebox

Crowley

Has anyone had any luck adding more than one custom song to the menu music playlist? I have the PS3 version of the game.

I find it hard to believe that they intentionally designed it so that you can only choose a single song to play during menus. Either its a glitch, or I'm doing something wrong. What would be the point of adding just one song to the soundtrack? I've seen a few people post about how they've been able to add several songs, but they didn't explain how. If anyone could help me out, I'd really appreciate it.

On Xbox, Jukebox shows Playlists whereas the PS3 version does not. It shows The Tracks on the hard drive instead. So on 360, you can pick one Playlist filled with songs. On PS3 you can only Pick one song. The PS3 version does not show Playlists in Jukebox. The Jukebox problem is only for PS3 as far as I know. Hopefully this is fixed in a patch.

On Xbox, Jukebox shows Playlists whereas the PS3 version does not. It shows The Tracks on the hard drive instead. So on 360, you can pick one Playlist filled with songs. On PS3 you can only Pick one song. The PS3 version does not show Playlists in Jukebox. The Jukebox problem is only for PS3 as far as I know. Hopefully this is fixed in a patch.

I should have known it was a PS3 thing,I really hope Sony fixes issues with custom songs on PS4,can't even play background music in most PS3 games.

Oh well,I guess I'll just pick one song then

Wow. Thank you for the information. This is the first time I've gotten a conclusive, straight answer, which surprises me because I would have thought there would be more people discussing this. It seems like a pretty huge problem to have been overlooked. I really hope that they can patch this, but I'm not getting my hopes up. On the bright side, I'm glad they've given me the option to turn off music completely on menus. I have a feeling I'll continue to have completely silent menus, at least until 2K15 comes out, but hopefully I'm wrong.

So for those with the PS3 version..which single custom song are you using?,I change it up often and right now I have Cinema(Skrillex Remix)and is currently the only song in my Jukebox,I like the song and it's always on the radio or something so I'm used to listening to it all the time,Plus it's kinda WWE related since it was the theme for WWE Network's trailer last year or so

So for those with the PS3 version..which single custom song are you using?,I change it up often and right now I have Cinema(Skrillex Remix)and is currently the only song in my Jukebox,I like the song and it's always on the radio or something so I'm used to listening to it all the time,Plus it's kinda WWE related since it was the theme for WWE Network's trailer last year or so

Currently using Dark Paradise by Lana Del Rey. I think I'm just going to use a program I have to play a bunch of songs. It'll be like having a bunch of songs in 1 song. Best way I can think of to have more than 1 song from my PS3 playing in the game.

On 360 here, how do you get your user playlist to appear in the jukebox menu? I have several set up and none are appearing! I have no custom playlist option above AJ.

"User Playlist" is the very first option in the Jukebox menu for XBOX 360. After selecting it, all of your "saved playlists" should pop up. It won't display the "albums" you've put on your console unless you save them as playlists. You have to exit out of the game and go to the "System Music Player" to do that.

If you have no custom playlist option above AJ, then it means that you have not made any "playlists". You probably only have albums stored on your console.

I uploaded every single song from the soundtracks of HCTP, SVR06, SVR07, SVR08, and SVR09 to my console and I saved them in 3 separate playlists. I recently found out that only 1 playlist can be selected....so to everyone playing this on Xbox 360, make sure you put every single song you want playing during the menus into ONE playlist, because you'll only be allowed to select one on 2k14.

On 360 here, how do you get your user playlist to appear in the jukebox menu? I have several set up and none are appearing! I have no custom playlist option above AJ.

"User Playlist" is the very first option in the Jukebox menu for XBOX 360. After selecting it, all of your "saved playlists" should pop up. It won't display the "albums" you've put on your console unless you save them as playlists. You have to exit out of the game and go to the "System Music Player" to do that.

If you have no custom playlist option above AJ, then it means that you have not made any "playlists". You probably only have albums stored on your console.

I uploaded every single song from the soundtracks of HCTP, SVR06, SVR07, SVR08, and SVR09 to my console and I saved them in 3 separate playlists. I recently found out that only 1 playlist can be selected....so to everyone playing this on Xbox 360, make sure you put every single song you want playing during the menus into ONE playlist, because you'll only be allowed to select one on 2k14.

I have over 20 saved playlists on my 360. Still no custom playlist option above AJ.

I have over 20 saved playlists on my 360. Still no custom playlist option above AJ.

Did anyone find the answer to this? I also have a bunch of playlists for entrances but nothing above AJ.

okay so when I first booted up my 2K14 it showed the user playlist above AJ but once my gamesave corrupted for whatever reason and I restarted it I dont have the option of choosing custom playlist anymore now the only thing at the top is AJ smh. Im on 360 btw lol.

also off topic I need feedback on my MVP I uploaded onto CC thanks :)

Archived