Kush™ and ANTI- present: Legends *Pillman/Gagne Uploaded**Superstar Billy Graham UPLOADED*

ANTI-

I believe it was actually Fall Brawl.

Nevertheless, had a partner working on the bengal stripes, but I guess his save was corrupted somehow, so I'll be going for it myself once again. Few more moveset tweeks and I dare say this goes viral by tomorrow evening. And then the expansion of this topic can begin.

Pillman uploaded!

tags: PILLMAN WCW NWA WLF

Hope you enjoy! :)

And credit, as well as many thanks, to Kush for coming through, despite save corruption issues, and working out the Bengal stripes. Updated gifs to come on page 1! :cool:

For this particular topic theme, probably gonna be converting my Verne Gagne and Kush's Jimmy Snuka from 13 next, unless there's anyone else he wants to knock out first in our list of Legends.

Downloaded and Thumbs Upped.

Great job. It looks even more amazing in game.

Thanks alot, man. Really glad you like it.

And again, a million thanks to Kush for coming through last minute with those stripes. He really did a great job. :cool:

Great job AND in short order...

looks bananas, dudes!

Appreciate your hard work.

Shweet. Love this era Pillman. His move set was pretty dope when he could still fly.

excellent job, will pick this up when I want to start an old school fed.

Are you doing a Stunning Steve to go with this? The Hollywood Blond attires are just too perfect.

Thanks alot for the kind words, guys. I can only try my best, and that I did, with help of my buddy Kush, of course. :cool:

More legends are on the way. For now, Pillman gifs on page 1 now finally. And as for Stunning Steve, I've gotten that request here and on the WLF forums, to the point where I almost have no choice but to get around to making him. lol. Only a matter of when..

Many thanks! :)

Pillman video now on Youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J16mYM1iGuM

Also, most time is currently being put into moving Raven steadily along, but Verne Gagne, Jimmy Snuka, and Superstar Billy Graham are all rapidly coming along and I hope to get early previews of all of them on here within the week. :nod:

Verne preview now up.

Funny thing is I hadn't saved this before capturing this gif, then it froze on me, so some of the detailing now has to be re-applied. lol. But it's no big deal...it isn't much...though there were also some slight face morph changes I have to try to remember. That's the part I'm a little annoyed with myself about for not saving first.. :fedup:

Just a heads up....Verne Gagne will probably be uploaded within the next day or two, as I have another day off work tomorrow, the face is pretty much final, and the attires are no sweat, as I did the lion's share of the work last year and can simply convert most of it from here on out. The face being an upgrade from last year's was my only noteworthy objective.

I have a Jimmy Snuka that is a conversion from last year of Kush's that I was tweeking in preparation for this game, so that may be what is next on here. I also have a Superstar Billy Graham and Stan Stasiak that are near preview-ready, but they might go in a seperate topic, ultimately, as I plan on making every pre-30YoWM heavyweight champion in the organization minus Bruno [who will be DLC], from Buddy Rogers up to the Iron Sheik. :cool:

• 4 weeks later...

Superstar Billy Graham preview up. More coming soon. Should I put our Raven in here, too?

Graham's face just needs a bit more looking at, as it's not exactly where I want it yet. KG's retail console-friendly pt tool makes things so much less stressful. :cool:

Also, been wanting to make a video for Verne Gagne for some time now, but I'm stumped on a song choice that would suit him. Any help would be nice.

• 4 weeks later...

Is Stunning Steve still coming?

Yep. Definitely coming. Things are in the way, more specifically a string of ECW personalites, Billy Graham, and CZW's 4Loco stable (Chrissy Rivera near completion; the 3 guys still in beginning stages), but Stunning Steve and "Loose Cannon"-era Pillman will be coming out at the same time, as long as I can keep my eye on the ball.

Yep...slew of ECW personalities to come shortly on the other topic once Kush and I get in touch again, but after them (and a couple CZW personalities I've been wanting to wrap up for forever), it's all about "Stunning" Steve and the "Loose Cannon".

In the meantime, this happened and I thought it was pretty random and awesome. It involves Graham, Pillman, and someone's Rey Misterio Jr., so it's topic-appropriate, I think. :cool:

t0x.gif

Loving this Graham, ANTI-! Swank bit of video to go with it.

With all that you and Kush seem to be to putting together, I don't know if requests are kosher or not, but since you are tackling some legends, any chance of trying guys like Backlund, Muraco, Bob Orton, and Orndorff? I've got textures for all of them, but I'm just not that great at morphing.

That ECW package you and Kush are putting is great as well. Great Raven and Sandman. Either of you guys considering Shane Douglas?

Can't wait for the Hollywood Blondes reunion!

Yeah i would love to do Muraco and Orndorff not too sure on Backlund and Orton.But if ANTI- cool with doing them then we'll do them,but we got alot guys to finish the ECW guys and the CZW ones too.Btw have you got textures for Shane Douglas?

Yeah, I've got some Shane textures, courtesy of BernieLomaxDied from his PS3 version for WWE 13. I included those textures and the ones for the other guys in the link below. Here's a link to Deathbyego's Shane from WWE 12 for some other texture/attire ideas: http://caws.ws/forum/topic/423475-uploaded-to-live-1-16-you-irish-cckscker-in-stamford-connecticut-look-at-where-it-really-lies-it-aint-in-your-pocket-motherfr/?hl=+deathbyego

The textures for Orndorff, Backlund, Orton ,and Muraco are from Showdown:Legends of Wrestling. I left the images uncut because I didn't know what you guys would use or how you planned to cut the faces (halves or quadrants). I hope this helps.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/xv6rmhr5libryn7/Textures.zip

• 1 month later...

Archived